Toxic Love (Completed)

Por Vicky_9872

"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong... Mais

Chapter 1: Family Massacre
Chapter 2: Making It Through The Night
Chapter 3: Don't Associate Me With Those Gang Leader Pricks
Chapter 4: Time's Up!
Chapter 5: Auctioned Off
Chapter 6:A Monster I Never Knew
Chapter 7: Are You Afraid Of Me Gattina?
Chapter 8: He Owns Me
Chapter 9: I'm His Queen
Chapter 10: I Am Totally And Completely Fucked
Chapter 11: Sex is Priced
Chapter 12:Seeing It All Again
Chapter 14:Seeing The True Xander
Chapter 15:Phobia
Chapter 16:A Lesson In The Art Of Sex
Chapter 17:Joey
Chapter 19: I Am His
Chapter 20:Children
Chapter 21:The Storm
Chapter 22: I Need Help
Chapter 23: Murder Of All
Chapter 24: Sold Off Once Again
Chapter 25: Mario Frincie
Chapter 26: The Uncle I Never Had
Chapter 27: The Plan
Chapter 28: Traitor
Chapter 29: He Doesnt Care
Chapter 30: Ill Give You Whatever You Desire
Chapter 31: What Would Have Happened If It Wouldve Been A Girl?
Chapter 32: My New Friend Joey
Chapter 33: The New Boyfriend
Chapter 34: I'm Not A Cheater
Chapter 35: Im Doing This Because Im In Love With You
Chapter 36: Berin's Advice
Chapter 37: Separated
Chapter 38: The Past Is In The Past, and Nothing He Has Done Matters
Chapter 39: Aftermath Of Sleeping With A Druglord
Chapter 40: The Test To Tell The Future
Chapter 40: The Gender Talk
Chapter 41: Dinner With The Drug Lord
Chapter 42: The Man In The Dark
Chapter 43: The I Love Yous
Chapter 44: Little Easton
Chapter 35: War
Chapter 46: 4 Hours Of Worrying
Chapter 47: Safe and Sound...For Now
Chapter 48: Drugs are Taking Over
Chapter 49: A Reminder Of The Past
Chapter 50: A Reminder Of The Past Part 2
Chapter 51: Finally Going Down
Chapter 52: Getting Out Quickly
Chapter 53: Escaping Hell
Chapter 54: Without You

Chapter 13:Nightmare

89 3 0
Por Vicky_9872

As I ran down the hallway and down the stairs I could hear Xander yelling for me. Yelling for me to stop running or I would make things 10 times worse. I finally got to the first floor.

But I knew that Xander would think my first thought would to go outside and go to a neighbors house, so I quickly turned around and headed back down a hallway which leads to the kitchen.

As I made my way to the kitchen as silently as I could, I could hear Xander running down the stairs and out the front door. I walked over toward the sink and opened the small cabinet that was underneath it.

Since there wasn't enough room for me to get under without moving a few of the items, I grabbed some of the cleaning supplies and quickly put it inside another cabinet before climbing inside the cabinet.

I stayed silent knowing that Xander would soon come inside looking for me once he noticed that I wasn't outside. After a few silent minutes, I heard a loud shatter.

My first guess was that Xander had smashed one of my mother's expensive vases. The ones she got from her mother. That was passed down by her mother. Xander most probably wanted me to make a noise.

He probably hoped that the loud noise would scare me. It didn't though. Only because of one reason. I heard him walk in through the front door. So I wasn't caught off guard.

"Megan! Come out! If I have to call my men on you, you won't live through the night!" Xander yelled throughout the house.

I need to get out of this house without Xander seeing me. I need to run to the woods behind the house. Luckily there was a door in the kitchen that led to the backyard.

But I had to wait for the right time, I truly don't want to get caught. He could end my life for trying to make a run for it. As well as hurting him. To be honest, I was completely terrified of getting caught. As well as even trying to make a run for it.

I heard Xander come into the kitchen, but soon after he threw around a couple of things and cussed multiple times he walked out of the kitchen.

I took a long deep breath and slowly opened the cabinet and stuck my head out to see if he was anywhere near me. Once I noticed that he wasn't anywhere near me, I slowly and quietly stepped out of the cabinet and quickly made my way out the back door but as I ran outside I heard the back door slam.

Damn it! I forgot it does that. Now I'm truly screwed. Xander is going to kill me! I continue to run not even looking back to see if he was coming after me.

I was scared out of my mind. I was going 100 percent sure that he had heard the door slam. Because after only about 15 seconds of running I heard the door open and slam again.

But it was starting to get dark now, so I wasn't sure how easily I would be able to get out of this. Xander might not be able to see me. But I know he's probably hunted down people before

I ran as fast as I could but then I heard Xander screaming out my name. Telling me to come back. And the more time it takes to find me the worst the punishment is going to be.

But I knew one thing, after all the abuse, even though it is only been a couple of days. I highly doubt he will kill me. He needs to get his money off of me. It didn't seem like he is somebody to throw away $75,000. Just because I misbehaved.

But I know either way I'm gonna get a huge punishment for this, and that's what truly terrified me. By the looks of the other maids, I could tell then he was the type of man that could break somebodies spirit.

Even his own family. I quickly noticed that after the way I saw his cousin act. I continued to run and then I soon heard gunshots. But I could tell that they weren't anywhere near me. They were heading into the air.

He was probably firing warning shots. Mostlielky to scare me. I learned earlier, that men like to make loud noises, hoping that women will make a sound.

It was dead quiet out in the woods except for the birds tweeting. So I better not make to much noise, or it will be quite easy for him to find me and drag me back to his horrid house for my punishment.

But, after about five minutes of running and not looking behind me, I figured that I lost him. Even within, the five minutes it had gotten much darker.

The sun was setting and I was all alone in the woods. The woods behind the house were pretty deep. And I didn't know my way around there.

I was completely terrified, if I wouldn't die from Xander, I would surely die out in the woods. Maybe I should just run back to him. Beg for mercy and let him take me back to his house for my punishment. It might be 10 times better then being eaten alive by wolves or some type of weird bug.

But before I could even make my decision to go back to him or continue running, I heard another gunshot. And this time it was very close.

I could tell because right next to me, the tree that I was standing next to, had a bullet hole in it. Xander found me, now, I knew one thing. He didn't miss, he fired that shot on purpose to miss me. But before I could continue running, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

And that's when I noticed that he shot once again, but this time he shot me. And on purpose. I looked down to see what had happened. And when I looked, I saw a red stain all over my shirt.

I put my hand over the wound and continued to run. More like limp, I started hyperventilating. It hurts so much, and I could barely breathe. My guess is that he had hit an internal organ. Maybe my lungs.

" You little bitch. I can't believe you did that. I got to say you're a lot smarter than I thought you were trying to make a run like that. But, you're pretty dumb to even try to run away. You should've kept running. You were stupid to stop. Now you're going to pay the price." Xander said coming out to me.

Before I could even make a move, or say anything. He whacked me over the head with a gun making me go into a deep deep sleep.

" Megan, Megan, wake up. Mom and dad told me to come and get you. It's time to go to the picnic, you slept in! Give ready. They won't be that patient." My little brother said.

I open my eyes and saw that my little brother was standing at the foot of my bed. I questioned what was going on, only seconds ago Xander whacked me over the head with a gun. And before that, he had shot me in the stomach.

Now, I'm laying in my old bed that I had when I was 10. I'm completely confused, maybe I'm dreaming. But I know with my terrible luck, it's not. When Xander hit me, he put me into a deep sleep. And this, it's probably just all a dream.

I got up from my bed and walked over to my closet and looked in the mirror that hung from the door, I looked exactly like I did when I was 10. Wearing my pink nightgown and my sleep mask that had a bunny on it.

I quickly got dressed in my daily attire which was a pair of shorts, and a tank top. Once I was dressed I headed downstairs and noticed that everything was like it was. My mom was in the kitchen humming to one of the country songs that she was listening to as she put food into the picnic basket.

While my father was running in and outside the house grabbing stuff for the picnic. And my brother, who was sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob.

Good old times. I looked around and suddenly my old dog Barney came in and jumped on me. Making me fall down. He barked and licked me multiple times.

"Barney, stop," I said as I laughed and tried to push them off of me. He finally stopped after a few seconds and ran outside after my mom opened the back door and called for him. My mother then walked over toward me and helped me up.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked me. I nodded. As I looked at her, I couldn't help but not hug her. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

I wish this dream would last forever. But I knew it wouldn't. And before I knew it everything went dark. And then within seconds, I heard screaming.

The screams of being murdered, my mothers. And then I heard crying, my brother crying from seeing our mother been killed.

Soon everything was no longer black and I saw my brother crying in the corner while my mother was being stabbed in the back multiple times by my father.

She continued to crawl as blood gushed out of her. She yelled begging him to stop. As well as yelling at me and my brother to leave. To run. But of course, we didn't listen. And within seconds my mother was dead.

She had no more life in her. My brother screamed out and crawled toward my mother begging her to not close her eyes. Even though it was impossible now since she was dead.

And I was just standing there, letting it all happen. But I know either way she would die, and clearly, this is all a dream, and I can't change the past.

My father stood up from stabbing my mother and walked over to my brother and grabbed him by his arm and drug him up the stairs.

He screamed as loud as you could, yelling and begging my father to stop. And once again, I just stood there letting everything happen.

" Please daddy, I didn't do anything wrong. Please let me go. Please stop this. I love you. I love you. Let me go!" My brother cried out multiple times.

My brother started smacking my father's hand hoping that my father would let go. But that only made things worse. My father stopped dragging him and smashed his head against the wall, knocking my brother out. Not killing him, but knocking him out enough so that he could drag my brother up the stairs.

I closed my eyes hoping I would wake up. But it only made things worse. I could no longer hear my brothers screams or the banging of my brother's body as my father dragged him up the stairs.

I heard giggling, children's giggling. But I cannot recognize it. I was never close with my other side of the family. Mostly because they were all adults, none of them had children. More like they despised children.

I open my eyes and saw three children in front of me. One, I was actually holding. It was a newborn baby. Another one who had to be the age of four. She was a girl.

She was sitting in front of me playing with little letter blocks. While the eldest, who is a boy, sat on the couch playing a video game. Which looked to be a version of Mario. I looked at the baby and he was asleep.

As I look at the children I could tell that they all resembled me in some way. If it was either their hair, eyes, or nose. It was something. Are these my children?

All of a sudden I heard a door open and close. The two oldest children got it from what they were doing and ran down the hall. And down the hall, I saw a man, someone I didn't recognize.

But it is hard to get a good look at them since they had their back facing me. As soon as they turned around I saw that it wa the one and only Xander. But his hair was different, he looked a tiny bit older.

" Hello, sweetheart," Xander said as he walked near me. He kissed my cheek and then walked past me to the kitchen which was right behind me. Have I married him? Are these his kids as well?

" daddy! We missed you so much. So much happened today." Said the girl. Xander sat on one of the chairs and the little girl hopped on his lap.

" really? Well, you're going to have to tell me while we eat dinner." Xander said happily. He looked over toward me and was asking for something, but I couldn't tell what. I raise my eyebrow in question.

"Dinner?" Xander said answering my question.

I looked over the kitchen and saw that on the counter was a ton of food. It ranges from steak, shrimp, and pork. Along with other vegetables and fruits.

And then on the side, there was a chocolate cake. Is all this for dinner? I must've cooked this. But I don't remember it. I was wondering what was going on. Am I looking into a future? No, this isn't a Christmas Carol. I'm losing my mind.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open my eyes again and saw that I was no longer in the kitchen. I was now in a luxury bedroom.

I was sitting on the bed, I looked at my clothes and saw that I was in an outfit of lingerie. That barley covered my breasts. Seconds later Xander came in and looked at me.

"Get on your hands and knees," Xander instructed. I shook my head no and he instantly slapped me as he did at the car earlier.

"Now!" He yelled. His smile from earlier must have been a show for the children. He is back to his normal crazy self. I shook my head no and got up from the bed and walked toward the closet.

Xander grabbed my arm before I could enter and threw me onto the bed. He grabbed my head and held me down making me scream. And he quickly put his hand over my mouth keeping me quiet.

"Shut up you stupid bitch. I've had a shitty day and right now you are going to let me release some of my stress. And the more you make this difficult, the worse it will be and the longer it will be as well. I'm warning you now Megan. Don't test me." Xander said before pulling down his pants. I screamed once more before Xander whacked me on the head.

"Wake up you little cunt," Xander said. I opened my eyes and noticed that he was hovering over me. I tried to move my arms and legs but soon notice that I was tied down. "It's time for your punishment," Xander said smirking.

Hey Readers,

For any of you who didn't understand her dreams where she was ten and she was going to the picnic, as well as the one where she saw her mother die once again, and her so-called future with Xander. And I want to make something clear it was all a nightmare. That future isn't true. All of the dreams were just nightmares. But I hope you enjoyed the nice long chapter. And once again this book updates every Wednesday! :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Finding Love Por Love4Einstein

Ficção Adolescente

945 47 31
"Do not find love. Let love find you" -------------- "What did he do this time, princess?" Grayson purrs in my ear. He actually purrs. Pushing him b...
1K 129 28
"I love you Brenn. I fell in love with you from the first time i laid my eyes on you, I just never thought that a man like you would ever consider lo...
Why? Por Telly 🦋

Ficção geral

15.6K 544 22
-Megan, and her baby sister Morgan are in a horrible position in life where they're trying to seek what's best for them. There mother is decease from...
8.7K 334 30
*C O M P L E T E* "Tor-" "I'll see ya round Jason...when I get friends who actually like me." I spit angrily. "Tori don't go!" He shouts as I turn...