Deal with the Devil | KNJ

By wittyalice

What if you had to pretend to be te girlfriend of the man you hate? Amanda, the daughter of an ex governor, i... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chatper 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*

Teaser

246 20 25
By wittyalice

SUMMARY

A hate-turns-love relationship between Namjoon, a congressman runner, and his PR advisor.

Can a pretend relationship between people that can't stand each other turn into something else?

Kim Namjoon is running for a House of Representatives Seat and has almost everything he needs to win. Except a relationship, which he avoids at all costs.

Amanda, the daughter of an ex governor and a PR expert in Namjoon's team, has now to pretend to be his fiancée which is the last thing she wanted to do.

AUTHOR NOTES:

This is going to be the first book I will write in which Kim Namjoon is not actually himself. 

Don't worry about the politics theme, it won't be the main topic of the book. 

WARNING:

This book contains some mature language and scenes, but there will be a warning before each scene or chapter. 

MAIN CHARACTERS

KIM NAMJOON

35 Years Old

2nd Generation Emigrant from Korea

Lawyer & Financial Advisor | Self-made millionaire

Running for Congressman for the 14th District of NY of the USA

AMANDA ROGERS

27 Years Old

Daughter of a former Governor

Political PR Specialist

Joined the Namjoon's campaign after her candidate lost in the Primary elections

OTHER BTS MEMBERS:

The rest of the BTS group members will also be present but not as main characters.

____

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 54 31
Kim Namjoon is the bad and most popular boy of the school. All the girls want him even though he breaks their hearts. He doesn't care about anyone bu...
8.9K 300 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
39.1K 1.9K 13
Namjoon was unhappily married to a woman he was forced to love. And Namjoon wanted to divorce but there was no way he could to that. He was trapped...
1.7K 82 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...