A fruit of love. Percy Jackson

By Fellow_Someone

⚠Story happens after 2nd war⚠ ⚠ Mpreg ⚠ ⚠Crossover⚠ More

****prologue****
*~Chapter 1~*
*~Chapter 1~ part 2~*
◇~Chapter 2~◇
♤~Chapter 3~♤
☆~Chapter 4~☆
♧~Chapter 5~♧
♧~Chapter 6~♧
¤~Chapter 7~¤
#~Chapter 8~#
÷~Chapter 9~÷
×~Chapter 10~×
+~Chapter 11~+
=~Chapter 12~=
%~Chapter 13~%
■~Chapter 14~■
€~Chapter 15~€
₩~Chapter 16~₩
)(~Chapter 17~)(
€~Chapter 19~€
⏳Chapter 20⌛
💙~Chapter 21~🖤
ÙwÚ~Chapter 22~ÙwÚ
ÒwÓ~Chapter 23~ÒwÓ
¡¿~Chapter 24~?!
=~Chapter 25~=
♤~Chapter 26~♤
@~Chapter 27~@
)~Chapter 28~(
\|~Chapter 29~|/
🎊~!Chapter 30!~🎊
$Chapter 31$
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
everyone's looks! part 1
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

《~Chapter 18~》

4.3K 124 27
By Fellow_Someone

Harry woke up in a room he didn't quite recognise. So of course he began to panick.

But soon memories of what happened the day before flooded in his mind as he saw Draco curled up next to him, only wrapped in the sheets

Harry's face flushed.

He clearly remembered the personal event that happened between him and Draco just after one spare glance at his lover.

Harry admired Draco's face as he slept soundly.

A little amount of drool leaking out the corner of his mouth while he was quietly snoring.

The blond's hair was a utter mess.

Harry couldn't help but get turned on aswell as coo at the sight in front of him.

Harry, not willingly because of school, got out of the bed in wich his lover was laying, the warmth of Draco's body leaving him as the colder air of the room hit his skin.

He grumpily walked towards the dresser and looked at the clothes that were I'm display.

Today was a day where Harry didn't want to wear a robe. So of course he had to dress differently.

He picked out a big ass black plain t-shirt and some dark ripped jeans

He didn't really care. He just didn't want to wear the robes they normally should wear.

He was thankfully robbed of his clothes a few times by Draco.

The ones he picked out being a part of them.

Never in his life would he thought he would be grateful about it once. But hey, life is suprising sometimes.

He walked into the bathroom and started the shower. When the running water was in good enough temperature, Harry went into the shower cabin.

'How did we even end up in Draco's private room?' Harry asked himself.

He surely remembered drinking a few shots of fire whikey with the Weasley twins and after that seeing Draco  but what happened even later was just a jumble of foggy memory until he trew Draco onto the bed.

Harry made a mental note to never again drink a bottle and a half of fire whiskey alone again.

After the thoughtful shower and his morning routine, Harry walked out the bathroom fully clothed.

He took a look at the bed and saw a Draco with a pained face.

"Are you alright love?" Harry asked Draco.

Draco turned his head towards Harry.

"You broke my ass yesterday asshole. Why did you even have to drink so much! You were not even close to sober!" Draco said.

Harry shrugged slightly.

Then the teenager with a bolt shapped scar grinned.

"But I clearly remember your screams of pleasure as I-" Harry go cut off by Malfoy.

"SHUT UP YOU IMBECILE! " Draco shouted in embarrassment, burying  his face, wich was as red as a tomato, into a pillow.

"I was just joking babe." Harry sat down next to Draco and pulled him closer by the waist "But you need to get ready breakfast is nearly ended and we still need to get to class"

Draco groaned as he snuggled into Harry's frame.

"But I don't want to. You're so warm and confy" Draco moaned out in frustration.

Harry chuckled at the blond's behavior.

"Cmon. You wanted to meet up with someone if I remember correctly." Harry said.

Draco jumped out of the bed immeadtly when he remembered that he did need to meet someone.

Harry whined at th lose of warm that  Draco gave him.

Draco quickly grabbed his robe and hurried into the bathroom, locking himself in.

Harry layed on the bed, bored as fuck.

He took out his phone and started to check social media.

After a good 13 minutes Draco finally came out of the bathroom.

But Harry wasn't suprised.

Draco stood there looking beautiful in the eyes of the boy - who - lived.

"Let's go! I can't miss it!" Draco said.

He rushed over to Harry and grabbed the boy's hand.

He dragged Harry out of the room.

"Who are you even meeting up with?" Harry asked.

"Nico." Draco responded.

"The emo looking teenager? He's a bit weird." Harry said.

Draco huffed.

"He's a good friend of mine so don't speak ill of him. You don't know him that good to say bad things!" Draco scolded Harry on their way.

Harry playfully rolled his eyes.

"Ok if you say so" the teen with glasses said.

Draco tried really hard to hide the smile that was threatening to break out on his face.

He failed slightly as the ends of his lips curled up into a small smile.

"Shut up. Now be nice I see him" Draco a said as he spotted Nico.

"NICO!" Draco yelled catching the boy's attention.

Percy, who was standing next to Nico, looked at Draco.

"Draco!" Nico exclaimed.

Draco let go off his boyfriends hand and ran towards Nico and gave the black haired boy a hug.

Nico hugged back quickly and let go fastly.

The two boys started engaged themselves into a conversation, forgetting the two other boys completely.

Harry walked up to them.

His faced had a confused look on as he realised Percy was with Nico.

"Profesor Jackson? What are you doing here?" Harry asked the professor.

"I Um....." Percy started to think of an excuse so he just said the first thing that came to his mind "I need to speak with Mr. Di Angelo here. But since your boyfriend seems to have something aswell I will talk to Di Angelo later."

Percy turned towards Nico and grabbed his shoulder.

The teen with sea green eyes cleared his throat.

Wich made Nico look at him.

"Mr. Di Angelo I would like to discus the subject, that was interupted by those two, after school. Meet me in my classroom" Percy said trying to sound professional but failing.

"Oh Um wha- oh yeah ok proffesor" Nico said blushing.

Percy winked and walked away.

Draco started to squeal.

"You like him don't you?! Omg you two look so cute together!" Draco exclaimed exited.

Nico flushed at that.

"NO! What did make you think that?!" Nico whisper yelled.

Draco gave him a 'you aren't fooling anyone' look.

"Your red face tells me otherwise." Draco implyed.

"Oh Cmon! Whyyyy" Nico whined hiding his face.

Draco giggled.

"Got ya." Draco said teasingly making Nico blush even more.

"I am not in love with the sea prince! HE'S such a kelp head!" Nico said trying to argue with Draco.

"Well I'm sorry but you just gave me another proving point. You have nicknames for him." Draco said.

"Fine you win." Nico said as he hid his face again.

Draco's matchmaking mission is a go

---------------------------------------------------------
1108 words

Sorry for not updating so long! Hope it didn't bother you guys.

Bye!~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 7 22
they hated each other for a long as they could remember however, war can change a lot of things - eighth year, post war tw-a lot of swearing,fightin...
72.1K 743 22
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 :)
16.9K 727 40
S̷̠͈̖̭͖͋̍̾̓͐̽̆͑̈́̾ͅt̸̥̼̣̗̳̋̏̔̽̎́ă̵̎͘y̸̭̮̖͌̓̈́̔͛͛͝͝ ̸̨̛̝͎͗͗̒͒̀̆̎͐͘w̴̗̜̯̫̙͕͈̮̺͑̒̏͛͝ĩ̸̹̲͉̾͊̓̂͂͝t̶̨͔̲̺̖̥̼̦̥͓̽h̸̢̨̰̰̙͚̗̰̎̎̉̎̚͝ ̸͓̙̞͉̤̤̟̠̑͘͜ͅm̸̞̬̉͐̔̐̂̒̽̚͝͠...