Blood To All / Jongsang

De Dimples_Gummysmiles

Kang Yeosang: a cold hearted vampire with a mysterious life moves to a new school, changing everyone's life a... Mais

Hey...
I.
II.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.

III.

2.3K 145 76
De Dimples_Gummysmiles

Yeosang's pov:

The tall blue-haired guy walked to us. I was looking back and forth between Mingi and blue-guy. Mingi's eyes were seriously so entertaining to watch. The purple and pink literally vibrated together.

Finally Yunho reached us and showed his angelic smile. I mean... he is a legit angel after all.

"Hello Minki, who's your friend?" He asked. His voice was very calming and sweet. "Hello baby, his name is Yeosang, Yeosang this is my boyfriend Yunho." Mingi introduced me to him. His hand soon found it's place on Yunho's waist, pulling him closer.

"Well hello Yeosang, it's nice to meet you. I assume you are new here." Yunho smiled. I swear to god that smile is so angelic I'm gonna loose my shit. "Yeah this is my first day. Which class are you in?" I asked.

"I'm learning literature." He said. I very carefully rolled my eyes at the mention of the subject. Of course, I didn't want to hurt his feelings by that so I didn't make a comment about it. "I figured you are in the science class. I'm really bad at biology but I find it interesting." he laughed. I just nodded, not really knowing what to say. Mingi seemed to notice that so he spoke up.

"We should head to class now. See you around baby." He kissed Yunho. First I was like 'ew' but then 'awe' so I just turned around, waiting for Mingi to catch up. He eventually did and he seemed happier already. His eyes were back to their natural gold color.

"I'm sorry about him, he has a very strong aura." Mingi apologized. "There's literally nothing to be sorry about. I like the guy... I'm still weird around people cause I've been avoiding social interactions for like 50 years?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Mingi just laughed along. His deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. I was hanging out with Mingi most of the time. The times he went to Yunho, I was mostly alone. There were a few people who seemed to show an interest in me. Most of the time I sent them a death glare which was enough for them to leave me the hell alone.

However, there was a guy who didn't want to give up. He eventually walked to me. I just groaned and rolled my eyes for the 2456th time. That sadly didn't scare him away though. "Hello my name is-"

"Listen here kid. I'm not in the mood to talk and I also hate people so for your own sake, please leave me the fuck alone." I tried to stay as polite as possible.... that's a lie but still, I wasn't the rudest.

"Uhm, well okay. See you around I guess." He didn't seem to get offended by my rudeness which was very weird for a human. Normally they would get angry or get sad. This kid however seemed to take it like a professional.

I watched as he walked back to his friend. I examined his friend and I instantly got a bad feeling about him. He just didn't seem right.

I ignored the two when class started. Mingi seemed to skip class so I was on my own. I didn't mind to be alone. I actually needed it. If I'm around people 24/7 I get annoyed by everything.

I sat through the class, thinking about my upcoming project. Thankfully the class quickly ended, the teacher obviously had to brag about us not taking school seriously enough. I just rolled my eyes and went out, not caring.

It was currently lunch break so I scanned the cafeteria, looking for Minho or Mingi. I soon spotted both of them sitting at the same table. I walked to them and waved.

"Hello Sangie, I've heard that you have already met Mingi and Yunho. At least I don't have to make any fancy introductions." Minho laughed. "Don't call me by that." I said by instinct. All of them just laughed at me so I just rolled my eyes.... again.

Before any of you say.... NO I don't roll my eyes too often.

"Why did you skip class Mingi?" I looked at him. However I soon got the answer by seeing Yunho being all flustered. And also Mingi was smirking so I quickly just shrugged it off.

We continued to talk when I spotted the same boy I sent away. He was laughing at some joke his friend told him. The same friend I got the bad vibes from.

"Hey gays, do you know the name of that kid?" I asked out of context. They all looked at the same direction and Jisung spoke up. "Oh he's in the same grade as me. His name is Choi Jongho."

We all nodded. "And his friend?" Mingi asked before me. "Jung Wooyoung, math class, best friend of Jongho." Jisung said like a programed robot. "Damn you know everything about everyone." Minho chuckled. "I'm just a good observer. And I don't really recommend to get close to Wooyoung cause his parents hunts people like you." Jisung seemed a bit worried.

That made me angry. I was well aware that there were hunters out there but I didn't think that there would be this many. It honestly made me sick to the stomach. They take innocent lives every day. If I got killed...... I would completely understand it.

I mean, I'm a bad guy, I'm a murderer who kills people to feed. It's as simple as that. I could easily feed off of animals but that would feel like eating salad every day to a human.

Eventually the topic changed to other things. The guys explained most things in the school like who to befriend and who to not. I took all of the info in, knowing very well that it's useful for my own sake.

The day shortly ended. It was tiring but not horrible. Going to school is not bas as I remembered .... currently, I mean currently.

I started my trip back to home. As soon as I was out of the city I began running with full speed. I was a bit tired so it took longer to get home. Eventually I reached my destination and sighed in relief. I was in desperate need of seeing my bed.

"Hello Hwa, I'm home!" I yelled. I didn't really wait for an answer cause I started heading to my room. I dropped my bag on the floor and fell on my bed. Sadly I couldn't enjoy the softness of my blankets cause Seonghwa came in.

"Hello Sangie, how was your day?" He asked. "You sound like a mom. And it was quite bearable. I made some friends and all. You know, the usual shit." He nodded in enthusiasm. Jeez, he did start to act like some mom.

"Well that's good to hear. I will go out with Hongjoong, just letting you know." He said. I just nodded and checked my phone for any messages.

I didn't get any....

Surprising I know. I didn't really have homework so I had nothing to do. I groaned cause the tiredness I was feeling minutes ago was long gone.

I decided to take a walk. I know a quiet park near the school. I got up, putting on a dark red coat I found tossed around on my floor. I topped the look off with a bandana.

My trip to the park was short. Obviously I had to walk normally in the city which was very annoying. Eventually I reached the park and sighed. It wasn't dark so there were still some people around.

It was very peaceful which made me feel relaxed. I saw some dog owners walking their four-legged friends. I really like dogs so I smiled at the sight.

My peace was disturbed when my eyes came across a brown haired boy. He was wearing a big ass white coat.

It was chilly but not freezing. Now that I'm thinking about it... I can't really feel cold due to me being cold blooded or what. I don't even know how people say that but you know what I mean.

My plan was to leave him alone but then I saw a black masked guy heading towards him. He just didn't seem like the type of guy I would trust around a human. When he came closer I saw that his eyes were red.

I quickly walked to Jongho and sat down next to him while staring at the guy. I was staring into his eyes with my infamous killer glare. I could feel my teeth getting sharper and my eyes were probably even redder than his.

He seemed to slow down but didn't stop. He was a half-blood. His eyes weren't that red compared to mine and he didn't have sharp nails like me. I stood up, blocking his way. I didn't care that Jongho was there.

He was provoking me which made me furious. Who I does he think he is? Provoking a full-blood? That fucker. I growled at him while showing my sharp ass fangs.

As soon as his eyes landed on my double fangs he looked at the ground in surrender. He slowly started backing up and eventually he walked away.

I took a few breaths to calm down before facing Jongho. Luckily I was showing my back to him while dealing with that jerk so he didn't really see my fangs.

"Who was that guy? And what are you doing here anyways?" he asked with a confused tone. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know who was that but he didn't want any good trust me. And I was just taking a walk when I saw him walking towards you." I explained to him.

"Uhm.. okay. I will leave now since you don't want to interact with people." He got up but I stopped him. "Wait! I'm sorry that I was a jerk earlier, I'm not good at interacting with huma- I MEAN people." I laughed nervously but he didn't seem to notice my mistake. "It's alright. My name is Choi Jongho as I wanted to tell you before." He shook my cold hands.

"I'm Kang Yeosang....."

A/N:

It's so hard to stop writing this story....

I'm in love with it, don't judge.

Btw I'm so fed up with all of the Kpop drama. We were basically ranting with my dad that it's such bullshit that all of these idols have to leave their bands.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

112K 6.7K 57
π’πŽπ”π‹πŒπ€π“π„ 𝐀𝐔. (slowburn romance) Seonghwa is under a family curse. To break it, he has to marry his soulmate before he turns twenty. Yeosang...
32.9K 1.7K 26
Seongjoong Vampire AU Hongjoong is a runaway and ends up in the city of Seoul. The VEU (vampire extermination unit) has set the city in lockdown as v...
1.8K 89 8
Yeosang has always been afraid of new things. But when he meets Jongho after getting into university, everything is suddenly different.. β€’ Includes W...
19K 739 6
hongjoong was a trendy boy who deep down was much more than that. seonghwa was a popular, cocky boy with a big ego. what happens when these two end...