New Leaf (Taekook 21+) [Compl...

By cyndicyn22

After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for... More

1- Unmanageable Youth
2- New Found Acquaintance
3- Touch and Go
4- Major Malfunction
5- Seeking Supplies
6- Dangerous love
7- Frightened and Upset
8- Promise to Protect
9- Incident Avoided
10- Taehyung's dilemma
11- If I can't have you...
13- Bittersweet
14- Resist the temptation
15- Crisis averted
16- Impromptu visit
17- On the contrary
18- Easily persuaded
19- Change of Pace
20- Denied Satisfaction
21- Opening Up
22- Vulnerability
23- Comprehending Each Other
24- Over Exertion
25- Forgiveness
26- News Flash
27- Peep Show
28- Hoseok's Dilemma
29- Obtaining your Way
30- Feeling Uncertain
31- Graceful and Erotic
32- Petty Theft
33- I'm Fine
34- Still Struggling
35- Problems Abound
36- Convincing Taehyung
37- Unraveled at the Seams
38- Mask the Pain
39- Brand New Man
40- Confessions
41- Reignited Love for Life
42- First Date
43- Passionate Night
44- Promise Revealed
45- Picnic disaster
46- Catastrophic Endeavour
47- Near Death Experience
48- Sudden Requests
49- Congratulations
50- Unwanted visitor
51- Concocting a Plan
52- Engagment discussion
53- Graduation Party
54- Talk it Out
55- Preparty Jitters
56- Unfocused
57- Announcement
58- Settled Fiancé
59- Dangerous Expanses
60- Surprise Surrogate
61- Fear for the future
62- Attempted seduction
63- Wake up call
64- Who are you?
65- Heart's Recognition
66- Upcoming Holidays
67- Christmas Eve
68- Christmas Eve date
69- Remnants of a ruined date
70- My presents to you
71- Christmas Night
72- Rough Night
73- Birthday Blues
74- Belated Birthday wishes
75- Surprise Guests
76- New Year Celebration
77- Bitter return
78- Conjugal visit
79- Misfortune strikes
80- First Meetings
81- Destined Day
82- Dire First Signs
83- Plans for a Future
84- Concerns and Questions
85- Location Scouting
86- Wedding Bells
87- Wedding Reception
88- Late Night Rendezvous
89- Off to a great start
90- Sweet Serenity
91- Sweet Surrender
92- Over Zealous Jealousy
93- He's More like You than You Know
94- Gabriel's slip up
95- Happy Anniversary!
96- Electric Love
97- Disaster Strikes
98- Unforeseen Misfortune
99- Lost Time
100- We'll Meet Again, My Love

12- Out of mind, out of body

1.5K 65 23
By cyndicyn22

Hello, lovely readers.:3 Know that today someone loves you!~♡ Today's chapter is brought to you, by boring medications that make me feel like a zombie!♡ But hopefully, you'll still support it by commenting or leaving a vote.:3 It is a filler, but depending on how many views or votes it gets, I may do a double update.:3 There is mention of drugs and sexual behavior, so please be advised when reading.:3 Enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook shoved the door to the courtyard open, the door slamming against the brick wall and rattling noisily into the silence that surrounded him outside. He was still fuming with rage as he clenched his fists tightly and glanced around his surroundings rapidly. He felt like the ground was spinning out of control when someone tapped his shoulder lightly.

He quickly spun around, glaring daggers at the person in front of him and ready to swing his fist straight into their face. That was until he realized that the person who had approached him was Jimin. He quickly dropped his fist and averted his intense and aggressive gaze. "What do you want?" Jungkook asked in a moody tone, trying his best to hide his ferocity.

Jimin smiled warmly, touching his hand to his own chest as he gazed up at Jungkook. "Thank you so much for reacting so quickly. Taehyung is safe thanks to you," he stated softly, nodding his head as he turned away from Jungkook. Jimin slowly walked away as Jungkook swallowed hard, lowly calling out to him. "It was nothing. Don't think anything of it," he declared, sighing heavily as Jimin entered the building once more.

Jungkook shoved his hands in his pockets as he kicked the ground with each step, kicking up dust and dirt as he walked. He glanced over his shoulder in the direction Jimin had walked, before walking in the opposite direction. He needed to get his anger under control before he went to check to see how Taehyung was doing.

||

Seokjin slowly walked beside Namjoon, playing with the hem of his shirt nervously. "We should plan a dinner date one night," Seokjin suggested as Namjoon shrugged. "Sure, I guess. We can't leave Eunjun out though. She got upset the last time I did anything with you without telling her."

Seokjin bit his lip, hoping he'd be able to convince Namjoon that just the two of them should have dinner. He'd been wanting to be with Namjoon since the first day they'd met back when Seokjin was only eleven. Sure, Namjoon was already sixteen then, but he'd never been more sure of his feelings for someone before. He was grateful to Eunjun for bringing him to their house that day. He just wished Namjoon would acknowledge his feelings.

Seokjin forced a small smile and nodded softly at Namjoon's words. "Right. We can't forget Eunjun. She'd throw a for again," Seokjin laughed softly, gazing up at Namjoon warmly. Although, Namjoon didn't notice the love behind Seokjin's gaze as he gave a soft wave. "Well, see ya," Namjoon announced, waving as he steered away from Seokjin. Seokjin gave a small wave towards Namjoon over his shoulder before quickly turning the corner.

Seokjin sighed as he glanced at his surroundings, his thoughts muddled by his feelings for Namjoon. The hallways seemed so much more dull and lifeless outside of the classrooms. At least in the classroom, the teachers could decorate to express themselves. Some teachers, like Namjoon, loved to express themselves and Seokjin loved Namjoon's expressive decorations.

Seokjin wandered aimlessly down the hallway, wondering if Taehyung was already out of the nurse's office by now. He knew Taehyung normally didn't stay there long after his breathing treatments, especially since he was trying to keep an enormous secret.

Seokjin continued to wander aimlessly when he bumped into a hasty Jungkook, who looked like he wanted to strangle someone. Seokjin retracted back slightly as Jungkook's heated gaze fell on him. Jungkook mentioned no apology or even uttered a word as he shoved past Seokjin and continued on his way.

Seokjin glanced over his shoulder warily, wondering how anyone could look as attractive as himself while angry. Seokjin wasn't one to give out compliments to just anyone, but he had to admit that this male had an air of unbridled sex appeal. Seokjin turned back towards the direction he was heading before turning a corner and running into a relieved Jimin. "Oh! I was wondering where you wandered off to earlier! I'm so glad I found you! I was wondering if you could help me with Taehyung?" Jimin asked, sighing softly. "He has to work this really intense drug out of his system now and the nurse won't keep him overnight. Do you mind staying over to help me keep an eye on him?" Jimin asked, gently yanking Seokjin's forearm.

Seokjin eyed Jimin with trepidation as he slowly walked past Jimin, leading in the direction of the nurse's office. "What did he take?" he asked nervously, worried about Taehyung as Jimin followed behind him. Jimin gently clapped a hand on Seokjin's shoulder, halting him in his steps. "It's not something Taehyung took willingly. The nurse actually thinks the fuck-up may have overdosed Taehyung. He didn't tell me what it was yet, but he told me he'd let me know once he figured out what drug it is."

Seokjin glanced over his shoulder at Jimin before he hastened his steps in the direction of the nurse's office. Jimin quickly followed after him, wondering why Seokjin was in such a hurry at the moment. The nurse wouldn't be releasing him for a good while until Taehyung's toxicology screening came back.

||

Taehyung jolted violently on the bed, his wrists restrained to the bed with heavy-duty handcuffs. He tugged at his arms slightly, groaning as his head reeled back into the pillow. His vision was still extremely blurry as he yanked his legs slightly, only to find that his ankles had been restrained to the bed as well. He screamed incoherently, violently thrashing about on the bed to try and free himself. He peered over to his side, his chest heaving greatly as he stared face to face with the nurse. "Please," he whispered softly, yanking harshly on his arms and legs simultaneously. "You can't do this to me," he cried, throwing his sweat matted head back into the pillow.

"Taehyung, you need to calm down. You need to clear this drug out of your system before I can even consider letting you loose, okay? You're a danger to yourself and to others right now," the nurse stated softly, standing up and moving towards the bed. He stared down gently at Taehyung, tenderly brushing his sweat-soaked hair off of his forehead. Taehyung glanced up at the nurse with pleading eyes and parted lips as he panted softly, his hair messy and falling onto the pillow gracefully around his head. The nurse swallowed hard, tempted by Taehyung's sex appeal as he lay there staring up at him through hooded eyes, before clearing his throat and averting his eyes.

"Y- you can't do this to me! I- I'm going to be sick," Taehyung screamed up towards the nurse, lifting his head up off the pillow and yanking on his arms and legs simultaneously once more. The nurse pressed his hand to Taehyung's forehead, humming softly as Taehyung groaned lowly and threw his head back into the pillow. "I don't like this feeling," he whimpered, panting softly once more. "I feel nauseous!"

The nurse sighed heavily as he shook his head, moving his hand away from Taehyung's forehead. He didn't have a fever, but he was sweating profusely as if he'd run a marathon. The nurse tapped his chin in thought, trying to distract himself, before taking a small cloth to dab at the sweat on Taehyung's forehead and neck. Taehyung bit his lip at the contact, turning his head away from the nurse as he continued to pant softly.

The nurse leaned over the bed slightly, studying Taehyung's features intently. The fight against temptation was a losing battle as he slowly leaned closer, caressing the side of Taehyung's face. He turned Taehyung's face towards him, the urge to kiss Taehyung's plump, parted lips driving him ever closer. Taehyung didn't seem to shy away as the nurse hovered over him, gently caressing his face. It was only when he heard Jimin's voice bouncing loudly against the walls in the hallway that the nurse was able to break Taehyung's spellbinding gaze and pull away from him, taking several steps away from the bed.

He leaned against the counter with all of his weight, feeling his heart beating erratically in his chest as he glanced up to see Jimin and Seokjin. He gripped the edge of the counter tightly in his hands as he cleared his throat. "Ah, Jimin. I managed to find out the drug in Taehyung's system if you two want to know."

Jimin nodded softly as he walked over towards Taehyung, noticing the alluring look in Taehyung's eyes. "Please... let me out of these," he whimpered softly, tugging on his wrists as his fingers slid up and down against the cold metal. Jimin swallowed hard before taking a step back and glancing at the nurse in confusion. "Wh- what's wrong with him? Why is he panting and being so... so sexual?"

The nurse cleared his throat once more as he flipped the manilla folder in his hands open. "Well, Jeremy wanted Taehyung to want him, right? Taehyung's toxicology report shows heavy traces of a highly illegal drug known as Quaaludes. Which are highly addictive and easy to overdose on. There were also traces of," the nurse cleared his throat and adjusted his tie with a heated face. "Um, Sildenafil and Scopolamine..."

Jimin tilted his head and flushed slightly as Taehyung fixated his gaze on him, and bit his lower lip. "Get me out of these," he whined softly, staring at Jimin intently. "I don't like them," he whimpered softly as the nurse pulled Jimin and Seokjin aside and away from Taehyung.

Jimin stared at the nurse with intensity, placing his hand on his hip in frustration. "Would you mind telling me what those words are in terms I can understand," he insisted, shifting his weight. "Especially if I have to inform his parents about what's happened."

The nurse cleared his throat once more, adjusting his tie in embarrassment. "Well, the Scopolamine is also known as Columbian Devil's Breath, which if you don't know, blocks the formation of memory during its course throughout the system but it also robs the victim of their free will. They're less likely to say no with this in their system. The Sildenafil is... well... viagra," the nurse rushed the last word, his face heating up once more. "Let's just say that Taehyung's attacker was going to have his way with him whether Taehyung would have wanted it or not."

Seokjin huffed out of frustration before walking away from the nurse and Jimin, placing his hands behind his head as he sucked in a deep breath to remain calm. "If the headmaster hadn't put him in solitary confinement, I'd have killed the motherfucker," Seokjin stated, harshly running his hands through his hair. "Doesn't he know he could have killed Taehyung mixing those types of drugs like that?!"

Jimin glanced back over at Taehyung, his eyebrows creased with worry as he turned back towards the nurse. "What's going to happen with Taehyung then?" Jimin asked as he stepped a little closer to Taehyung's bed. He stared down at him, sympathetically as he gently brushed a hand through Taehyung's damp hair. Taehyung yanked on the restraints once more as he stared up at Jimin in desperation.

The nurse glanced at the clock before looking back at Jimin standing next to a whining Taehyung. "Well, I can keep him here for the next two hours, but he can't stay after 5 pm. I won't be here after that time. In which time, you'll have to look after Taehyung then," he stated seriously, watching Jimin's face contort with despair.

"You can't be serious! How am I supposed to care for him?! He's going to be out of his mind on these drugs! How am I supposed to keep him contained in our room?!" Jimin asked, raising his voice in distress. The nurse sighed softly as he glanced between Jimin, Seokjin, and Taehyung. "Look, I'd keep him longer if I could, but I do work at a hospital as well. I would love to stay and help you out, but I can't really call out unless it's an emergency. I'm sorry," he mumbled softly, gently patting Jimin's shoulder.

Seokjin sighed softly as he grasped Jimin's arm in support. "I'll help you watch him and we can gather up Hoseok and Yoongi to help as well, okay?" Jimin nodded softly, an idea striking him as he smiled. "Yeah, that'd be a lot of help. I'll also gather up someone as well if you want to meet back at my dorm room."

Seokjin nodded softly before quickly leaving the room to find Hoseok and Yoongi. Jimin followed after him, heading for a different direction and hoping he'd find the person he was looking for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 1K 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
198K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
429K 31.4K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...