AWRY LOVE [1 & 2]

By MercyAlovewriter

*COMPLETED* "I want to wear this on that day, I kill my nemesis. I want to put it on to hide and shadow my fa... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32 Pt.1*
*33 Pt.2*
*34 Pt.3*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
BOOK II!
*BOOK II: Prologue*
*BOOK II: 1*
*BOOK II: 2*
*BOOK II: 3*
*BOOK II: 4*
*BOOK II: 5*
*BOOK II: 6*
*BOOK II: 7*
*BOOK II: 8*
*BOOK II: 9*
*BOOK II: 10*
*BOOK II: 11*
*BOOK II: 12*
*BOOK II: 13*
*BOOK II: 14*
*BOOK II:15*
*BOOK II: 16*
*BOOK II: 17*
*BOOK II: 18*
IMPORTANT!!!
*BOOK II: 19*
*BOOK II: 20*
*BOOK II: 21*
*BOOK II: 22*
*BOOK II: 23*
*BOOK II: 24*
*BOOK II: 25*
*BOOK II: 26*
*BOOK II: 27*
*BOOK II: 28*
*BOOK II: 29*
*BOOK II: 30*
*BOOK II: 31*
*BOOK II: 32*
*BOOK II:33*
*BOOK 11: 34*
*BOOK II: 35*
*BOOK II: 36*
*BOOK II:37*
*BOOK II:38*
*BOOK II: 39*
*BOOK II: EPILOGUE *

*18*

1.7K 53 6
By MercyAlovewriter

I locked back my room and think about all Ryan has told me. Nathan has a dark past? He doesn't know how to care for someone, he doesn't know how to behave to me, that's why he behaves differently everytime.

I guess I will have to try and do whatever he wants.

***

It's seven and Nathan isn't yet back. I'm currently making food for the both of us. Try and be nice to him, and everything will be fine.

I start mixing all the ingredients in the pot together. I froze when I feel arms wrapping around my waist. Oh shit! I forgot what I did to him this morning. I locked him up, he walked out really angry at me.

I start shaking in fear. But freeze again when I remembered Ryan's words: When you angry or sad at him or scared of him, he gets really angry.

Breath in, breath out.

"Hey, still remember how you left me this morning?" I gasp when I felt his mouth so close to my ear. Oh my gosh! His beautiful voice can be really scary sometimes. Do what you think he wants.

I turn to face him and look at him in the eyes before finding the floor very interesting, taking both his hands in my hand which doesn't want to stop shaking but I hope he doesn't notice that.

"I'm really really sorry Nathan. I just wanted to have my own space to think about everything. How my life turn from the best to the least. I hope you understand." I said looking back up at him.

"Okay, just don't get out of my side like that again. Okay?"

"Yeah sure, okay." I hope I can manage to do that.

"Come here." He said even though his close enough to me but I just obey. Then he hugs me and rests my head on his chest. After a while, I smell something burning. My eyes widen at the realization. I quickly pulled away from Nathan and take the pot off the stove and brought it to the sink.

"I'm so sorry. Just wanted to make dinner for the both of us." I said sighing.

"No it's fine. I'll just order pizza." I couldn't keep the smile from coming. Pizza.

"Okay, but I'm really sorry."

"Can you just cut it?! I heard you! Are you that scared of me?!" Oh shit! I didn't even notice I was saying it that much.

"N-no I-I'm sorry. I'm not scared of you, I mean you have never hurt me. I mean..." I look up at him to see him even my pissed. So he did know that he has hurt me, but never thought of apologizing.

"You can suit yourself. I'm going to bed." For the first time ever, his voice sounded hurt, guilt.

"But what about pizza." I really wanted pizza. He glares at me and worked off.

This won't be easy at all.

***

I open my eyes and for the first time ever since Max was found in my room, i had a good sleep. I turn only to find out it's hard for me to turn my body.

I look around to find myself sleeping next to Nathan. How? Last night I was sleeping alone in my room now Nathan is sleeping next to me on my bed. How am I going to cope at school with Nathan always besides me? I sigh and try to get up.

"Where are you going?"

"Huh, we need to prepare for school." He nods and let's go off me. "I'll be in my room to freshen up." As if I care. That's what i wanted to say but just ended up saying.

"Okay." I got up but was pulled back down with my wrist by Nathan. I gave him a questioning look.

"You can't just leave without kissing me on the cheek at least." Larissa do what he wants to be save. I breath in then lean closer to him before kissing him on the cheek. After that I got up and quickly ran to the bathroom to just leave him so I can be on my own.

After taking my bath. I got out the bathtub and wrap the towel around my body before leaving the bathroom. Only to stop on my track with wide eyes as I tighten the towel around me. Nathan sits on the small L-shaped chair busy with his phone.

I slowly make my way to the closet making sure I don't make a sound with my feet.

"Is something wrong with your feet?" I froze for a few seconds before slowly turning around to face him.

"What?"

"I was asking if there is something wrong with your feet."

"N-no, I just didn't want to disturb you."

"No, you not. Come give me a hug."

"W-what?"

"I said come give me a hug."

"Okay let me just change and put on my clothes."

"No I want it no-" before he could complete the sentence I quickly ran into the closet and lock it.

***

"Stay by my side always. Okay?"

"Yeah sure." what have I gotten myself into?

We both got out of the car as I quickly walk fast to leave him just a few steps forward. But he grabbed my wrist and snake his arm around my waist before walking me forward.

I quickly look down as I get all the stares from people. Mostly girls glaring at me while few girls look at us with "aww". I blush and tighten my grib on Nathan. I don't even know when I hold his shirt. We keep on working and finally we reached the school double see through doors and open it. That's when I really heard all the whispers.

What is this Ugly Reject doing with a hot scary guy?

Is Nathan blind? Can't he see how ugly she is?

What is the hottest scary dude doing with the ugliest girl in school?

His obviously using her.

I keep on hearing more hurtful words as we make our way to my locker.

"Hey! Larissa calm down what's wrong? you shaking."

"I-I am?" I ask checking myself from my toe.

"Tell me. Is someone threatening you or something?"

"No, no one is. I'm fine just tired of the attention you know?" I said chuckling nervously. Nathan turns from me and glares at everyone staring at us making them quickly look away.

"Feel better?"

"Huh yeah. Thanks." I said smiling at him.

"No problem." He said resting his shoulders at the locker next to mine.

"Nathan?"

"Mhmm?"

"W-why are you with me?"

"Because you belong to me."

"But I'm ugly."

"Who lied to you?"

"No one because it's the truth." My eyes becomes glossy.

"No you not, you are beautiful. If you weren't I wouldn't be with you."

"Okay. W-who am I to you? Am I your toy? Someone you use and later throw away?"

"No. You are my one and only Precious Diamond."

HI GUYS

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤️💗💟💖😘💞👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.5K 34
•••• WARNING •••• THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN MATURE THEMES AND SEXUAL SCENES SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! NO ONE UNDER 18 SHOULD READ THIS. MATURE CH...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
1.3M 27.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
3.7K 186 21
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 �...