Arranged Marriage [ jimin ff...

Par pragai

"Are you oky? " " yes...I am " but I am not. " why are you scared of me ? " ........ A girl who scared of bo... Plus

Introduction
what should i do?
They are coming over here!!
First Meeting
Wedding
Cherish Her
ICELANDDD!!???
I Love You
You are Mine Now
Just because of you
Joining University!?
First Day : 1
First Day : 2
Anything For You My Love
Didn't Expect
Why Its Had To Be You?
Not Update!!
Having Nightmares again!
I will let you go... i will leave you!
I am Sorry Jimin
Mother Warmth
You Are Pregnant
Lets Go on DATE.
Epilogue
not update
Happy New Year 2020!!
Not Update
IMPORTANT!!!
New Book!!

END

7.1K 251 53
Par pragai

( This chapter is the last chapter of this book and also going to be long. If anyone want extra chapter as an epliogue, I will gladely do it for you )

(this chapter is going to be a long one as I told you all before that its last chapter. I am highly recommending you all to not leave in mid if you anyone feel bored but its also your choice. if you want to read it in half in half you can so you don't have to waste your time in this. thank you. I hope you will enjoy while reading this )

There date with Christmas shopping went good with memorable memories. the Christmas was tomorrow. all the preparations regarding Christmas and their surprise were done in her father house.

y/n already told her other family members about her pregnancy and they all were so happy about it but she didn't tell jimin yet about this.

jimin was feeling suspicious because of his mother reaction as  she was continuously telling him to take care of her again and again but he also calmed himself as he thought that it was because of her sickness.

jimin was making food in the kitchen as y/n was admiring him leaning her head on the wall of the kitchen. for her he was sure a heaven.

she hugged his waist and peek her from his shoulders side to see him.

she then got between his hands. jimin peck her lips when he noticed that she was standing in front of him. she smile cutely. she snake her hands inside his hoodie and get inside of it peeking her head out of it, blinking cutely at him while he was laughing at how cute she was looking. his hoodie was big that two person can easily able to fit inside of it but it was warm from his warmth.

oh y/n... you know you are distracting me?- he asked in a teasing way while her hands that were inside of it were running up and down touching his abs.

no. I don't know jimin?- she said innocently that make jimin raised his brows.

you are really a death for me y/n..... stop before I loose control- he said when he felt her lips on his neck still touching his abs.

she pulled away from his neck but still close that their nose were touching with each other, feeling each other hot breath.

I am hungry jimin- she said clutching his collar where one hand tracing every place around his chest softly.

she was seducing him.

then wait... let it cool down a lil- he said turning off the stove, caressing her lips with his thumb.

I want to eat you- she said making him widening his eyes. he didn't waste any time, lifting her over his shoulder, he go to their room.

jimin thrown her on the bed softly. he hover on her and said,

are you sure y/n? if you said yes then there is no way to turn- he said seducingly, teasingly with the closeness of each other.

y/n nodded her quickly.

I am sure- she said deeply looking in his eyes.

morning came. they were in each other embrace, lost in warmth in this beautifull day, in this cold day.

jimin woke up. he look down at her who were glued to him like she will just going to lost him. she was naked under the blanket while jimin was in his pants only. there body warmth of each other were keeping them warm. he look out of the window which were covered with snow which were falling down like a shower of rain. the weather was soo cold but still beautifull.

he get up carefully as he don't want to wake her up. he covered her with the blanket and go down to make coffee for each other.

he came back in his room, notice y/n was still sleeping snuggling in the blanket.

he place the coffee on the table and go inside the blanket. when y/n felt that the moving movement, she turn around and snuggle into his chest, hugging him tightly.

he hugged her back caressing her hair,

merry Christmas my y/n- he said kissing her crown head.

y/n wake up..... I made coffee for you- he said softly with his sweet voice.

he was surprised that she opened her eyes but quickly smile softly.

she smile,

merry Christmas mini- she said but after wishing him she realised that today already is Christmas which made her eyes widen.

what happened?- jimin asked as he sat up with y/n who leaned her head on his chest, while giving her coffee.

ahh... nothing.... I was surprised... you know I didn't realise that its today- seeing her nervous state he look at her suspiciously but didn't said anything.

they both continue to drink there coffee looking outside the window enjoying the view. its already late as they wake up on 10:00 am.

mini, today mom and dad are coming over my dad house right?- she asked looking up in his eyes.

yes they are coming, why?- he asked.

I was just asking- she said.

she wanted everyone so she can spend her Christmas and he also know that her father was going to present a party but it will just for only family member.

mini... I want to show you something today- she said making him confused.

want to show?- he asked looking down again in her glimmering eyes because of excitement.

yeah I want to show you something but don't ask why because its a surprise - she said.

okay okay I am waiting- he said pinching her nose.

y/n smiled hugging him tight finishing her coffee.

now go get ready. you are going to catch cold if you are going to stay like this- he said. y/n smiled. he were always concerned about her.

but you are looking beautifull like that also......... ahh last night was sooo amazing y/n- she blushed and picked the pillow. she throw the pillow on him and quickly run into the bathroom.

y/n can I join you?- he yelled purposely to make her more blush as he widely smiled in victory, he can able to imagined her flustrated face.

nooooo!- she yelled more like screaming.

jim- she cutted because of her vomiting as she forget that jimin was supposed to be close now.

y/n.... y/n?.... what happened- he barged in the bathroom as he saw she was puking. he rubbed her back.

she wash her mouth after finishing.

ahhh I am sorry.... I made you worried... I forget for minutes about it- she said pouting while jimin just smiled at her softly shaking his head in ' no', embracing her in his arms.

its okay. now lets shower together-

after taking shower, they finished eating food after some hours later.

today they wouldn't go out but decide to stay at home because they have to go to Mr. Choi house.

Time skip ( I am lazy asf )

Jimin was sitting on his bed already getting ready for the party.

Y/n was finding some perfect outfit for the party.

She already waste her 15 minute but still can't able to find one while he was scrolling on his phone.

JIMINNN!!- she yelled in frustration.

Jimin, who was saved his phone which was about to fell down because of her sudden voice.

Oh god y/n. Why are you yelling- he said looking at her annoyingly.

Help mere. I can't able to find any dress- she said whiningly.

Oh wait- he said getting up from the bed.

He picked up the box from the table beside the couch and handed her.

What?- she said.

Your dress. I brought it- he said.

Y/n looked at him like she was just going to kill him.

WHY DIDNT YOU TOLD ME BEFORE THAT YOU BROUGHT A DRESS FOR ME. I WASTE WHOLE 15 MINUTES FOR FINDING A PERFECT OUTFIT- She said yelling at him which startled him.

Calm down y/n and why didn't you told me when you were finding your dress- he said as y/n look at him with poker face giving him death glare.

Yeah yeah. I was finding one standing in front of you and you are saying that you didn't notice me- she said sarcastically.

Ok ok I am sorry. Now go get ready. You don't want to be late for it right baby. Go go- he said quickly changing the topic.

She quickly got ready as she don't want jimin to wait long and to be late.

Her dress.

Her makeup.

  Her heels.

Her hair were straight, middle parted. Which were looking good on her dress.

She look into the mirror as she felt arms wrapped around her waist.

Why are you soo beautiful? I want to keep you with me, here.... Oh.. Lets don't go and do some fun.... Here- he seducingly said in his slowly deep voice near her ear.

I am beautiful because my husband is beautiful and no thanks for your fun idea, I am not interested- she said turning around facing him, fixing his tie, patting his shoulder neately.

He kissed her forhead and look at her lovingly.

I love you soo much-

I love you too-

Now lets go- she said.

They pick the bags which contain some gifts and y/n picked her bag.

( btw jimin outfit pic was upper )

They finally reach her house on time.

They enter in and saw everyone. When her father and Mr. Park, Mrs. Park notice them they all went to them.

Ohhh myyy. Honey look at our children, how beautiful they are looking- she said hugging them both.

Both father laugh hugging them.

Oppa, unnie- hana said hugging both of their waist.

Hyungggggggg!- soo hyun said climbing in jimin arms.

All of them laugh at his sudden action.

Hyung you bring gift for me right?- he asked.

Jimin pinched his nose,

Yes I bring it-

And oppa mine?- hana asked.

Your too hana- he asked.

Everyone again laugh out loud seeing her jealous face.

They enjoy the party with their family, drinking wine, funny talks and finally dinner.

Now they were all waiting for the time so they can exchange their gifts.

5 minutes more- y/n thought in her mind as she can't help to feel scared as the time was passing. She was really nervous as how he will going to react.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR- everyone cheers in happiness.

Unniee myyy giftttttt- they both shouted together as they run toward them.

They were all laughing at them saying how cute they are.

Everyone handed their gifts to the little mouses who were jumping in excitment.

Don't you want to show me something y/n- jimin said whispering.

Yeah. Come with me- she said dragging him upstairs on the roof as she give her family look that she was going to tell him and they were said in slow voice showing her their thumbs ' all the best dear'.

Jimin...... I want to tell you something- she said holding his hands in her tightly.

Okii? Tell me- he said running his thumb on her nuckles as he notice that she is nervous.

She handed him a big box while jimin just stared at the box confusingly.

What is inside of it?- he asked.

Open it- she said.

He untied the ribbon and open the box.

Hr first look at the thing that were inside of it confusingly and then picked up the card that were placed beside the things.

You are going to be a father mini.

He then look at the things.
In box their were baby shoes and clothes and the card.

He was froze as he just look at the things.

Jimin please say something- she said nearly crying as nervousness eating her slowly inside.

You... You are p-pregant baby?- he asked in shaking voice.

Y/n nodded slowly.

I- I am going to be.... To be a f-father?- he asked again as one tear slip down on his soft cheeks.

OH MY GOD Y/N. I AM GOING TO BE DAD!- he screamed in happiness lifting her up in his arms spinning her around.

He stopped placing his forehead on her as more tears come out from both of their eyes.

Th-thank you sooo much baby... Thank you soo much for this. This is the Best gift of my life y/n and I am soooo happy. Ohhh god..... Thank you soo much... I love you soo much y/n and I promise I will protect it and give my all love till the end of my life baby... Thank you- he said placing his hands on her stomach kissing her passionately with full if love.

She was crying so hard as he wiped her tear,

Why are you crying baby?- he asked.

She hit his chest lightly continuously.

You scared the hell out off me jimin..... I was soo scared.... I was soo scared jimin that you will didn't accept it.... What if you get mad at me.... Wha- she cutted off by his finger placed on her lips.

Don't you dare y/n to say this. I promise y/n I will do my best to make sure our baby grow healthy and it our responsibility to take care of it and I will do. I will love this baby more than me y/n- he said cupping her cheeks giving her one more kiss.

Y/n hugged him tightly nuzzling her face in his neck.

Thank you jimin.... I love you soo much-

I lo-

Congratulations jimin and y/n! All the family members screamed together making him cutt off his sentence .

They all hugged him and y/n lovingly giving their blessings.

You all know about it?- jimin asked.

Yes but y/n wanted to give you surprise so we kept it secret- her dad said.

He smiled warmly.

The sky was looking soo beautifull as the crackers were making the sky colourfull with different colours of it.

Jimin was looking at y/n lovingly approaching her pulling her in his arms.

Thank you y/n for giving me this chance- he said slowly kissing her head crown.

Both admiring the sky as the family looking at them awe and decide to leave them.

He was happy.... And she was happy and they both want nothing more from it.

For them its the most important thing that they were in each other arms in this cold weather not even caring if they got sick, felling each other warmth enjoying the view.

This is their life with happiness.

First off all I am really sorry for my late update. I was busy making this as it was long.

Its boring I know hahah.

Thank you soo much guys.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.4K 355 26
???: I don't want to marry you. ???: As if I am dying to marry you. ???: I can't marry a guy like you. ???: What do you mean by that? I should say...
1.3M 48K 30
y/n: I don't want to marry you. Tae: As if I am dying to marry you. Y/n: I can't marry a guy like you. Tae: What do you mean by that? I should say th...
841 59 20
"I love you, I've been chasing you since we were childrens please say yes to me" "Look y/n I only take you as my friend... Nothing else" "I'm asking...
191K 6.9K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...