Just because of you

Jimin saw that y/n was started to fall asleep again. He just smile at her on how she cute looking.
Jimin get up from the bed and go to the bathroom for shower.
After finishing he came out and saw she still sleeping. He let her sleep and go to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.

Half hour later

Y/n POV:
I woke up and notice jimin was not there.
I was feeling so different that I cant able to describe.
Its just some sad... Happy..... Mixed.
I noticed that I was not naked. My body is covering with a big white shirt that I thought it was of jimin.
It remind me again of our night ...... The night that I just lost my all pain and just felt the feelings that I never felt before...... Just felt love.
I got up and go to the bathroom but because of pain it was hard but still can able to walk.
After finishing I wore a jimin black shirt that was reaching ti my mid thighs and short that was got covered because of his shirt and got out of the room.
I saw jimin was making breakfast but it was near to finish.
I just stand there near the counter and stare at him.
I dont know should I go hug him even I really need it now. I dont know what if he just embarassed me like before on our first date like you are just a slut. I know I shouldn't feel like this but my insecurity is just...(sigh).
Like how can he just accept me.... Like a disgusting girl like me..... Who got raped so many times and have nothing just a broken heart which was now started to heal by the feelings I am feeling toward him.
I ingot the words and started to walk toward him and hesitatently hug him from back.
I noticed he got flinch but got normal.
He was his hand after finishing making breakfast which was smelling sooo good.
He turned me around and look at me.
He lean on my face and softly kiss me.
My eyes widen but in a bit I kiss him back and felt him smiling.
His kiss are so sweet and sloppy that were giving me a lottt of butterflies.
He pulled away and look in my eyes.
Good morning baby- he said showing me his crescent eye smile in which I just cant able to look away from them.
He carssed my cheeks still hugging my waist while I just looking at his face and his.... Lips. That were looking so tasty.
I really wanted to kiss him again. They was just so inevitable.
He noticed and kiss me again.
But this one is soo loveable that I really dont want to pull away.
He deepen the kiss and push his hand on my back head to deepen it more.
After sometime he pulled away with lack of breath and he pull me up and sat me on kitchen counter and he was standing between my legs.
I carssed his cheeks.
How can he just prove me from my thoughts. I dont know why but my eyes got teary.
Y/n.... Baby what happened?- he asked worried.
Jimin why you always proved me wrong? Why are acting so nice.. So good that I don't even deserve it?- I asked controlling that my tears didn't drop.
He look at me confused but he just smile warmly which got me confused.
Whyy? Can't I love my baby? Y/n from now on dont think like that like you dont deserve it or anything because you deserve everything. You deserve my love. Forget your past and start your life with me. I love you I really love you baby- he said which finally brought my tears drop.
Jimin you really love me? ( he nodded) then please never broke my heart because if you then I will not able to live anymore jimin because I really did hard to trust you and I also love you- I said and he just look at me in aww.
Ok baby I promise- he said.
She hugged him and hid her face between his neck and his shoulder.
I am so happy jimin just because of you. I cant even describe- she mumble in his neck giving him ticklish feeling.
He hugged her back tightly and pick her up and sat her on the chair.
Jiminnnnnnnnn!- I said feeling the lost of warm.
Dont you want to eat?- he asked and I nodded.
He bring two plates which was full of delicious food.
He came sat me on his lap.
What?-I asked him.
Nothing...... Btw you are looking so hot in my shirt- he said and I hid my face in his neck.
But you were soooo beautiful at last night under me- he wishper in my ear and I smaked his chest earning a ‘oww’.
I smile at him.
Jimin did you already pack the things?- I asked
Yeah I did....... At last night when you were sleeping- he said stuffing the food in his mouth.
I pout.
He looked at me and start laughing pinching my cheeks.
Whar happend?- he asked.
You packed alone and didn't tell me- I said.
Ahhh its oky I will help you- he said and start feeding me.
Jimin- I called him and he humm me.
You really want me?- he stop eating and look at me.
Yeah baby. I want you- he said.
I am too clingy-
I then loves it more- he left the food and hugged me tightly.
I smile at him.
Y/n I booked a private block of plane so you dont have to feel more unsecured-
But how you know jimin- I asked him.
I noticed it when we came here. You should tell me when you feel insecure ok?- he asked.
I just smile warmly at him and nodded at head.
Lets go we should pack- he said and I got up from him.
But dishes?- I asked.
We will do later- he said.
Okkkkkki-

( no one POV )

They got in their room and start do packing with teasing each other.
After a hour later they finally finished.
Jimin look at the time and saw it was 1:00pm and they have to reach airport at 2:30 pm.
They both decide to take a nap before getting ready.
They both get under the blanket. Jimin rested her head on his chest and she hugged his waist while jimin kept her closer hugging her tightly.
He started to brush her hair soft long hair with his fingers that she was enjoying so much.
Y/n snuggle into him more like her life depend on him.
He smile at her lovely wife action.
He was feeling really lucky to have her in his arms.
He was never bring in connect of any other girl. He was always cold to outsider but in front of her he Cant able to control himself.
He dont care what happend to her in past. He just care thar he will gave his all love to her.
He hugged her tightly and started to falling asleep.

Y/n woke up feeling to go bathroom but can't because of how jimin hugging her tightly.
Jimin- she called him.
But he didnt.
Jimin wake up- she said again.
Jimin feel annyode not wanted to let her go.
Jimin I have to use bathroom and you have to wake up if not then we are going to be late- she said pecking his cheeks.
Its not enough- he said and y/n smile on him.
She kissed him.
Is it oky?- she asked but he shook his head in no.
He pulled her closer and give her a long passionate kiss.
He pulled away and take a look of her face and saw she was red like tomato.
He peck her lips again and smile at her.
He let her go and she run away in shy in bathroom and He just laugh at her.

Both got ready for their flight.
They both wearing warm clothes.
Jimin place her hand in his coat pocket so she wouldn't get cold and pickef their luggage and head off to airport.

Tbc.

This chapter is sooooo boring and suck.
Sorry.

THANK YOU