I will let you go... i will leave you!

Jimin was getting worried seeing your worst and worst state everyday after coming back from office. He can't able to finding out whats bothering you and you were also not telling him as you were thought that you can handel him alone, don't want to drag jimin in this.

He always asked you thats what bothering you? What happened to you? Are you okay? Is eveything okay in university? But you always said ' its nothing.. Just pressure of works ' but he didn't seem to believe in them.

Your day with sehun getting worse. He never leave his chance to bothering you and sometimes touching you. You can't able to say anything to him as you were so scared and also don't want that mina get know about it because she once told you that they are going to engage with each other soon , so don't want to create more mess.

You start to afraid to go university just in thought that you have to see him but still you can't take leave so you just came always from school and cry in jimin arms and he never ask as he know that someday you will tell him for sure.

She was in washroom in lunch break.
You wash your hands and make your way out but suddenly someone cover your mouth and drag you in a store room.
You were trying to see the person who cover your mouth as you were screaming but your sound were in muffle.

He pushed you inside and lock the door from inside and trun around which cause your eyes widen.

Did you miss me.... Y/n- he asked.

You collect your courage and said,

Why you bring me here?- you ignored the question he asked.

Oh I am so hurt.... My y/n didn't missed me?- he was smirking in every word he was saying with sarcastically.

I was getting bored...... So I thought why don't do... Fun with y/n- he said with every step he was taking forward and you were getting backward. You are afraiding.

You hit your back with the ward as he touch your hair which cause you shiver.

He remove some strands back behind your ear and cup your cheeks.

You are hating every touch. You are feeling disgusted again.
You are feeling scared.

You try to push him but he griped your worst tightly.

Leave me- you said trying to show how much you are scared of him.

Aww, you know y/n I can't leave you... Not now when I am having fun- he said touching her cheeks with his nose and smelling her scent.

She was trembling and tears were on verge as she don't want him to see her cry.

S-stop - she said breathing heavily.

He stop doing it and pulled back but still close from her body.

She asked him with heavy heart,

Why? Why are you doing this sehun? Why?- she tell him and thats when her tears drop from her eyes and sehun just look at her in shock but recover it and look at her with expressionless face.

Why don't you leave me sehun? Please for gods shake... Leave me alone?- you said crying messly.

I should ask it y/n..... Why? Why you left me and charge me for that I am abusing you sexually.... Even you know that I loved you?- he asked with slow voice.

He was not angry now. He just wanted to know that what he did that you left him? Whats his mistake? He wanted to know. Even he is happy with his now going life with mina but still he wanted to know.

You didnt loved me sehun-ahh.... You never loved me.
I gave you a chance even knowing that you were cheating behind me.
You always used me..... You used my body just for your desire. You love my body not me- you said now falling on your kness and he was just listening you and trying to understand everything you were saying.

After some seconds he said,

No. Its not like that y/n. I know I cheated on you but after that I regret it and again did my only focused on you. Yeah I know I always do sex with you but its not bad to make love with the person you love y/n.... I loved you- he said now sitting on his knees in front of you.

You shook your head.

Yes its not bad to make love with the person you love.
But sehun you always hurt me and whenever I refused you abused me..... You tell that I don't love you anymore..... You said... My love is fake.
If you love me.. You never used me as your toy who you just for sex.... You will not abuse me.. Hit me but understand me whenever I refuse. If you loved me then you will never called my love.
I loved you with my whole heart but you... You just always come from your father house after coming back from the school and ended up on bed and after using me you always left me.
I always used to cry for how hurt..... How pain I feel but you never asked ' are you okay' that I needed it..... Sehun-ahh I start to get afarid from you. I afraid that you will hurt me even more... I afraid that you will again hit me..... I afraid that you will kill me someday..... You were a... Monster that time and now still you are- you said breathing heavily.
He was shocked hearing those every word that were coming out from your mouth.

He was not believing if its true.

Sehun if we were like before... Like a happy couple.... We were not like that, that we are now. Sehun you have mina now but you are being a idiot. Live you life with her but please.... Please leave me..... I am living a happy life with my love ones. I don't want to feel those things again.... Not again. I have no strength to feel that pain again. Please leave me- you begged him joining your hands but he suddenly stop you doing you that.

I am letting you go... You are free now.... I leave you.... Live your life. I am sorry... I am really sorry for what I did to you but please don't tell about it to mina. I really love her so much. Please y/n- he said.

Thank you sehun..... Now go please- you said with a weak voice.

He look at your weak crying mess body but listen you and go out.

You are feeling relief after letting out. But your tears not stopping from your eyes that were flowing like river.

After some hours later when you fell that you are calm, you got out from the store room and just got out from the university and message mina that you were not feeling good.

You sit in your car and again lean your head for calm. It your daily things from when the sehun came in your life again.

You were still not that calm as your breathings heavy and body trembling. You start your car with your shaky hands and drove off.... But not your home.
But to that place where you were sure that you will feel calm and safe and again loved, to his office.

To jimin.

How is it? I hope you all liked it.

Thank you lovies.