not update

Hey guys!!!

Its beens a long time..... Hahah.

Ok ok. Well I am here to inform you about my new ff, as I already made a one announcement about it that I want to know about your opinion that you are liking it or not and if you don't then message me but I got no ones reply on it so here I am.

I am going to delete it yeah... Its truth that I am going to delete it even I was so excited to write jk ff but not anymore.

And I am really happy that people are more liking this jimin ff and about jimin ff, I would like to thanks my one of my follower who supported me a lott and gave me strength in every chapters with lovely words so really, thank you so much ......

Thank you so much dear and to all of you.

Love you guys soo much.

Now my face reveal.....

My childhood one hehehe...

With my sweet ( evil one) handsome brother.

With my sweet pretty sister.

Don't you dare to think that these all are with make ups because they are not... I hate make up😂😂.

And if you guys wanted to know about me then,

Name is Anshika with a lott of pets names, doing 11th ( class) this year which is going to complete in few months, age is 17, height 5.4, live in India (U.P ), Bias is Jungkook and wrecker is jimin.

I think all these things is enough but if you have anything to ask I am saying again to ask me.

Meet you after 20 days later as my exam is coming near.

If any army want to talk to meet or talk with other army's of bts like wanted to be friends with them in whatsapp then inform me.

Thank you soooo much guys and I love you alllll.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘😘😊😊😄