First Day : 1

Sunday easily went with a lott of tiredness that I didn't even notice that its night now.

We spend hours outside but they are not fun... Its was just forced by my dear jimin.

Now we both are sitting infront of others as jimin was doing some work in his laptop and I just looking at him and every corner of the room.

Tommorow was my first day as in last year of it and I know if someone is on my place will be happy but not me. I am not happy about joining my university again not even a bit.

Jimin forced me to go on shopping for uni stuffs.
And I have to agreed to him.

I also cried to not wanting to go in uni but he said it was just for my sake and I only have to go their for the last year because I already completed my two years before getting break. They two years were hell for me and I dont want that again.... To feel hell again.... To get tourchered again. I dont want it.

I am not in right mind now. I am just feeling to much.
I am nervous.

My  both hand were on my lap that were lean on my cheeks as in prayer position and I was sitting in indian way and now just staring at jimin.

What happend?- he asked still working in lapi.

I shook my head as in no as I facepalm on my head that how can he see so I just said no to him.

He close lali after saving some files and lay down on bed, patting beside for me to lay.
I crawled towards him and layed down as he circled my neck with his one arm and his one hand was removing some strands of my hair behind my ear while looking at me.

Sleep. You need to sleep y/n- he said while leaving a small soft kiss on my forhead and that's when I cant take it as one tear slip out from my eyes.

Why are you crying?- he asked with a soft voice that was just a song for me.

Jimin why are you doing this? I dont want to go their. I dont want to- I said looking at him as he just looking at me with a lott of love.

Y/n you know why I am doing this- he said.

I know but I dont want to go their I just want to stay here... Here with you- I said, now clutching on his shirt collar and he just smile.

He kiss my forhead again and look at my baby crying face and let out a small smile.

I am happy about that but you have to finish your studies and you know what you can able to do work with me if you want- he said caressing my wet cheeks as I feel happy about that idea.

But what if the people are not good there and.. An-
He cutted me off and said.

No noone can hurt you and if anyone tried I promise I will beat them up or worse-

Promise?- I asked showing him my pinky.

I promise and I will also drop you tomorrow ok?- he asked and hurriedly nodded and he let out a small laugh.

Now stop crying ok and sleep because you really need it for your day to begin.

I nodded and hid my face in his chest still cluching on his collar.

He hugged me and kiss my head with

I am and I will always be their for you.

Morning came as I finish getting eating breakfast but still not going in room for taking my stuff of uni.

I saw jimin came and in his one hand it was key of his car and in second my bag.

I frowned looking at it as I still dont wanted to go.

Jimin show me his wide smile and grabbed my hand and lead me out of the house, as we get in car he placed my bag on backseat and interwine my hand with his as his one on driving wheel.
He start the car and we were just slient... It was comfortable and jimin warmth is enough for me to relax.... No need of words.

After half hour we reach as he stop the car a bit far away from the main gate which was crowded with students.

Jimin pull my hand still in his and give a kiss on my knuckle as I smile.

Take care. I love you ok- he said nothing on to be relax or be calm but just three words that were like a honey or a potion of rose for me.

I nodded and said low voice- I love you too and I will.

He smile as lean in and leave a small soft kiss on my lips and with that I just felt like all my worries are gone away.

I hug him as I hid my face in his neck to as his smell filled my nose with his and thats when I leave a kiss on his neck.

After 10 min. I pull away and get out of the car taking my bag with me and walk in front and see him wavering his hand saying bye with a small soft smile which was giving me strength.
I nodded and waved my hand witha a small smile.

I turn in front as I walk towards the main gate. I reach near but look back and saw jimin was still there.

I smiled.

I make my way towards in and just stare the building as I mumble

Welcome y/n... You are in hell.
starting hell.

I AM SOO SORRYYYY I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY.
I WAS AND I AM SO BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL THAT I DON'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE TIME FOR USING WATSAPP.
IN SCHOOL, HAVING SOO MANY PRACTICAL AND A LOTT OF WORK.
MY EXAMS ARE ALSO COMING AND I HOPE I CAN ABLE TO UPLOAD THE NEXT SOON.

I am using uni as a university because its kinda long.
I hope you all like it and yeah are you EXCITED FOR NEXT ONE IF YOU THEN COMMENT hehe sorry, I am not forcing you, its your wish.

THANK YOU