Joining University!?

(  I know its been a long time that I have updated and I am so sorry. My school is being busy soo much that I have to do so many assignment with work. I had to wake up till mid nights and again wake up at too early morning. I finally got out from load but I still manage to upload it.
I was having ideas but I dont having those ideas like what should I write in dialogues. I can upload it but I dont want to just write and upload it without having any ideas  so if it not interesting or had any mistakes please forgive me)

Now I am home but at my dad house with my little mouses.
They picked us from airport but my father wanted to talk something about work so they both head towards my dad office.

I enjoyed a lott in flight. It was so comfortable because of private block their were not that much people.

I am baking strawberry cake for my little mouses.
Hana is their who is helping me and hyun was in living room watching cartoon.

They were soo happy to see me and I am also. They said they missed me so they want to spend some time with me on their weekend. So here I am baking cake with Hana.

Jana can you please pass me the eggs from the fridge?- she said to jana.
Jana nodded and open the fridge only to see the eggs were on top block of it.

Unnie I cant able to reach there- she said on her tip- toes.
Y/n saw her and smile like how cute she is looking.
Y/n go to her and takes the egg out from the block and look at jana and smile at her.

She started to break the eggs one by one carefully and put them on the floor with the other ingredients and start to mix them up while jana just observing her and look amazed by what y/n is doing.

Unnie I also want to do it- she said with a pout so y/n dont say no.
Y/n first hesitate but just give her the machine to mix up it.

Jana wait- she said and jana just look at her in bewilderment.
Y/n came with a small little cute apron which having designs of cute little kittnes.

Jana smile looking at the apron and just raise her hands up to wear it.
Y/n put the apron around her tiny body and tied it up.

Now you can do it- y/n smile softly and hana return it.

Jana start to mix it up very carefully and when finished she look at y/n.
Unnie look I did it- said with a wide smile.
Y/n patted her head and nodded.
Yes you did. You did a great work dear- she said while getting down to her level.
They start to complete the cake.

Y/n enjoy every moment with her lillte sis whenever she has chance because for her hana  time is important.
Jana is so different persons. She never make us and herself worried.. She just let the world flow further and always face the problems alone.
She never discuss her problems and talks with her but when she did it was so means to her. Jana always in herself and y/n never blame her even she feel proud to have a small sis like her.
There were not that much moments but even they were fews they are so important to eachother.

After finishing the cake and taking out from the oven she start to decorate it after getting cold.

They both make her way to the living room and saw hyun was already looking at them and when he saw the cake he jumped up and start to do funny dances on couch in excitement.
They both smile at his funny dance.

She put the cake on the table and was about to cut it down she asked.
Should we left some came for them?- she asked thinking about jimin and his dad.

Cant we eat alone because if dad came he will finish everything- jana said and I laughed at it.
Yes, my dad love strawberry cake so much so he can also eat it alone.
But we should left some because what if he became sulky- she said while doing funny action on her head with her fingures which make them laugh.
Ok ok we will- jana said.