CLASSMATES- MARKJINSON

By ahgase_4_life

Jackson and Jinyoung are both juniors in high school. They've been best friends their whole lives, but what h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 18

733 33 28
By ahgase_4_life

"Hello it's nice to meet you all. I am Jesse, BamBam's boyfriend."

Jinyoung heard Yugyeom suck in a breath from the other side of the room. This was definitely not going to work well with the plan. 

Jinyoung stood up with narrowed eyes and crossed arms, making his way over to where Jesse was standing. He looked him up and down, trying to see his intentions through his skin. 

"Introduce yourself!" BamBam prompted, trying not to make this awkward. When no one made a move to say anything, BamBam sighed, deciding to do it himself. 

"This is Jinyoung," he said, gesturing to the judging form in front of Jesse. "Yugyeom is on the bed and Jackson is laying on the beanbag over there. Mark is the one standing towards your left and Youngjae is on the other beanbag, with JB on top of him."

Jesse nodded awkwardly, his hand twitching like he was going to put it out for them to shake, but decided to just put them in his pockets instead.

"So," Jinyoung said, drawing the word out. "how did you and Bam meet?" 

"We actually we met at a party," he answered.

"And how old are you?"

"Twenty-"

"Woah there buckaroo, go back to the nursing home where you belong," Jinyoung interrupted.

Jackson choked. He made eye contact with Mark, who looked equally incapable of holding his laughter.

"BamBam is sixteen, and last time I checked there is a law somewhere about that, correct me if I'm wrong."

"Guys, guys, let's just get along, okay?" BamBam pleaded. "I am consenting, and it's only four years."

Yugyeom stayed silent, he didn't know how to respond to the situation. 

"Look, BamBam, we support your and Jesse's relationship," Youngjae said. "Don't worry about that."

Jinyoung had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. Yugyeom still was silent and unmoving. 

BamBam didn't quite believe him, but he still nodded his thanks. Youngjae pushed JB off his lap again and went to stand by Jinyoung. "Hi Jesse, I am Youngjae and this is my boyfriend, JB," he said gesturing over to the person on the bean bag. 

Youngjae slung his arm over Jinyoung. "This guy right here is also dating someone, which is Mark." Mark waved with a slight, forced smile. 

"What about you, Jackson, is it?" Jesse asked. "Are you dating anyone?"

"He isn't, and don't remind him of it." Jinyoung laughed. Jackson pouted, glaring at his best friend. 

"How about you?" Jesse directed the question at Yugyeom, who had been trying to blend into the background.  

Yugyeom cleared his throat. "I'm single," he said, trying to sound unbothered. Jesse just nodded, not knowing how to answer. 

"Umm, well the reason I brought him here was to meet Yugyeom but since you're all here that's easier," BamBam said. "I want you guys to get to know him and become friends with him."

"I don't know if that's going to happen," Jinyoung commented. 

BamBam sighed. "Let me rephrase that. You guys are GOING TO get to know him and become friends with him mmk?" he smiled tightly. "I figured you guys could ask him some questions and he can ask you questions and we all leave liking each other."

"Fine. I'll start," Mark spoke up after a moment. "Any interests or hobbies?"

"I play baseball and I go to college."

"Alright, Jesse, now you give a follow up question to Mark," BamBam prompted. 

"Same question, what are your interests?" 

"He spends most of his time with me and that's all you need to know," Jinyoung responded instead. Mark sighed. His boyfriend wasn't even trying to make an effort.

"Okay," Jesse nervously ran his fingers through his soft brown hair.

"What are your intentions with BamBam?" JB asked. He wanted to make sure his friend was in good hands.

"Uh, I want to make him happy. And take care of him."

JB gave a curt nod.

"What are you in school for?" Jackson asked.

"I'm getting my teaching degree. I love kids and being around them so that would be perfect for me." Jesse was glad he could finally say something that might please the others. BamBam lightly squeezed his shoulder as encouragement. 

"Is that why you like taking advantage of minors and tricking them into thinking you like them?" Yugyeom spoke, his voice surprisingly even. The whole room went quiet. "If you'll excuse me," Yugyeom said before getting up and walking out of his room. 

Even Jinyoung was speechless. After a moment he said, "Look, Jesse, it was nice meeting you and all, but I think it would be best if you left for now. We can continue this another time."

He nodded, looking disappointed and hurt before pecking BamBam's cheek and walking himself out. "I'll call you later, okay?" 

BamBam nodded, not saying anything out of anger and fear that he would explode. When Jesse had left the house, he didn't hold back.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? He was trying to be friendly! Not for himself, but for me and for you! I'll be lucky if he doesn't break up with me because you scared him off!" There was steam coming out of his ears and his face was red with fury.

Jinyoung looked down, feeling bad for the way he acted. 

"Ya'll are all fangirling over JB and Youngjae and Mark and Jinyoung! Why do you have to hate on my boyfriend? Why can't you guys be happy for me?"

No one said anything. "You know what, forget it." BamBam turned on his heel and left, fuming.

After a few minutes, Yugyeom came back into the room. He looked visibly shaken. He sat back down on his bed and put his face in his hands. "He hates me." It sounded muffled because of the hands covering his face.

"He hates all of us, I'm pretty sure," Youngjae said.

"We're going to have to find a way to make it up to him. And make him forgive us." Jackson's words hung in midair as everyone thought. 

Jinyoung looked to his left and saw Yugyeom's shoulders silently shaking. He sat down next to him and wrapped his arms around him to comfort him. Yugyeom was probably the one this affected the most and that BamBam was the most mad at.

"What if Jesse does love BamBam? And what if he is a good person?" Yugyeom's voice cracked as he forced the words out. He had been too quick to be protective over his friend and he resented someone that he didn't even know out of jealousy. 

"Only time will tell," Mark said. 

After a few more minutes, everyone decided that it was time to leave. Jinyoung and Jackson drove Mark home and then went back to their apartment. 

When they had settled on the couch, Jinyoung said, "We fucked up."

Jackson nodded and then said, "It was mostly you. You were an ass. The rest of us were at least trying."

"I was just trying to protect BamBam!" he crossed his arms in defense. 

"Well that wasn't the best way to do it." 

"Whatever. If he gets hurt don't say I didn't warn him." 

"Jesus Christ you're so stubborn." Jackson shook his head. 

"That's why you love me though," Jinyoung winked. He knew he could break him just by that simple gesture.

Despite his annoyance, Jackson couldn't help the small smile that tugged on his lips. "I hate you."

"Yeah yeah, I love you too. Now make me some ramen." he smiled pleadingly, deciding he was too comfortable to get up from the couch and go to the kitchen.

"Do it yourself, bitch."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Fine. Do you want some?"

"Yes, thank you." Jackson smiled at his friend.

"Well that's too bad, make it yourself."

Jackson scoffed. "Prick."

Jinyoung laughed maniacally as he skipped the kitchen and got two packages of ramen from the pantry. When he was done, he sat one of them in front of Jackson and kept the other for himself.

"Since I was being a good boy, you have to choose what we watch on Netflix." 

"That's hardly a bad thing. But I'll take it."

Jinyoung hummed in content as he stuffed noodles in his mouth and slung his legs over Jackson's lap. This would be a chill night. He would figure out what to do about the BamBam situation tomorrow.

A/N: this story has been a lot about yugbam lately, but I promise there's more markjinson content coming :)
I'm editing this chapter because I  found out the news about woojin and I'm actually crying so much. like how do I stop crying? I'm gonna support him no matter what and I just hope him and the rest of start kids are doing okay. everyone make sure to take care of yourself okay <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
16.8K 722 26
A Jinson fanfic with drama & drunken nights. Part 2 of "Hard to Get" College Edition!
121K 4.1K 53
Youngjae has a crush on Jaebum. They're both famous so with the help of fans and friends. Will they become one? [completed]
15.7K 561 31
As a young boy, Mark's parents adopt a child off the streets, Jackson. Over time they realise, Jackson's no ordinary child. "Jackson?" Mark murmured...