The Badboy and The Badgirl

By Jazzy_CC

(Isabella) She's bad,cold,and doesn't take nobodies SH*T. Did I also mention that's she's one of the top figh... More

Chapter 0 (characters)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

1.2K 34 5
By Jazzy_CC

Isabella's POV

We were all done cleaning ourselves up from the shooting and now we were all trying to figure out where we were going to sit on the couch.

It was awkward because all of the girls were sitting on the guys lap. I didn't know if I should sit on Aces lap so I just sat next to him.

As soon as I sat down a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and now I was sitting on Aces lap.

Soon we were done talking about what happened and I was also feeling tired.

I was so tired that I fell asleep on Ace.
---------------------------
I was laying on something hard. Why was my damn pillow so hard but the same time comfortable. Also something heavy was laying on my waist.

I then felt lips on my forehead which made me snuggle more into the thing.

"Awwww". Someone said. Then I heard a camera click. I started to open my eyes to see I'm laying on Aces chest while everyone else was standing around us taking pictures and smirking.

I felt Ace move. "Why the fuck are you guys bothering us". He said.

I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me go. I looked up at my friends for help. They did absolutely nothing.

So I did the only thing that make him let go.

"Smackkkk".

"SHITTTT!" he screamed but let go. I started laughing so hard I was about to pee myself. After that I got up and the girls told me we were having a girls day...

We were all dressed and in the car.

Alona

Amelia

Tory

Layla

Isabella

We soon arrived to the mall and were now at the nail salon getting our nails done.

"So guys guess what". Alona asked.

"What". We said but knew what was coming.

"DEEZ NUTS". We all screamed and started laughing.

"Guys but really guess what". She said.

We said what again. Then Layla said "Homecoming is in two weeks and we put everybody as nominees to win queen and king".

Everyone was happy but I was confused. Why would they put me and Ace on there when we aren't even together.

We were finally done.

Amelia

Tory

Layla

Alona

Isabella

Now since are nails were done we went to a dress store to get dresses for homecoming.

We found the perfect dresses and now we were going shopping for clothes.
---------------------------
We got done shopping and were now at home about to watch a scary movie.

We all had on matching Pjs but different colors.

Everyone was now sitting on the couch. We had all of our food ready.

We might be skinny but we eat a lot.

The movie we were watching was called Hush. We were half way through the movie when I was started to get thirsty and realized we forgot the drinks.

So I got up and went to the kitchen and it was pitched black but I didn't care all I was worried about was getting something to drink.

I opened the fridge and got some Gatorades. I was about to leave when a hand pulled my ankle back.

I immediately dropped the Gatorades and grabbed the persons hand, pulled them up and punched them in the nose.

I pulled my gun out and was about to shoot the person but the light turned on.

Everybody was yelling to stop, I was about to tell them it was a thief but I turned around and met brown eyes.

It was Ace.

I put my gun down. "Wtf Ace, why would you do that , I was about to kill you". I yelled.

" I'm sorry, how was I supposed to know you where going to pu...". He stopped and started to look me up and down. I looked into his eyes which had gotten really dark.

"Damn you look good". He said with a cold voice which made me blush. He waved his hand at the others telling them to get out the kitchen.

For some reason I got scared because I didn't know what was about to happen.

Warning Mature Scene

After they left he smashed his lips on mine and picked me up to sit me on the counter.

I put my arms around his neck. He soon broke the kiss and started sucking on my neck.

"Ac...Ace not in h..here". I stuttered trying not moan but I did anyway. He picked me up and started to kiss me again.

We soon arrived to the bedroom. He threw on the bed and started taking my clothes off, but stopped.

"I'm not about to have sex with you because we aren't at that stage yet but we can do other things". He said.

I nodded my head and he continued. Soon we were both naked.

He started kissing me on my breast and started to go lower until he got to my area.

I'm not explaining the rest you should know what happened but the mature part is over.
-------------------------
I woke up with a smile on my face. I was laying on Ace's chest and he had his arms wrapped around me.

I took a moment to look at him and put my hand on his face. He started to wake up.

He opened his eyes and had a wide smile on his face. He leaned in and kissed me. We were making out and he got on top of me.

We were about to repeat last night until the door burst open.

It was the whole group. Ace immediately covered me up and started yelling at them to get out. They got out and I heard Thorn yell "their about to go for round 11".

I laughed because we didn't even have sex.

Soon we got out of bed. "I'm getting in the shower with you". Ace said.

Before I had the chance to say no he picked me up and went in the bathroom.
____________________________________
Heyyyyy, how was everyone's day? Mine was good. Don't forget to vote,comment,and follow. Also I apologise if there are any typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
12 0 7
Isabella was so happy when her long-term crush asked her out. Little did she know, that would be the worst day of her life. Zain brought only chaos...
1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
39 0 30
Most story you read are about an innocent girl meeting a bad boy, and falling in love. This is the opposite. Mason Cody is an average 17 year old hig...