My Hero Academia: All Might's...

By Altaru

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... More

The Making of a Hero
UA High
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
All Might
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.3
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Practicals
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Roaring Upheaval
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
A Season for Encounters
Unrivaled
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

Ultimate Moves

607 12 3
By Altaru

Rio POV

I had just woken up and I was kinda confused.

Rio- Uh were am I?

I looked around.

Rio- Right! Im in the dorms!

Might as well get ready for whatever UA wants us to do today.

=================================

Aizawa- I believe I metioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses. A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license had only a 50% passing rate each year.

Mineta- Just the provisional license is that hard?

Aizawa- Thats why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two...ultimate moves.

At the very moment he said that Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm came through the door.

Ectoplasm- Ultimate! This means that this move will give you a sure win!

Cementoss- A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent.

Midnight- Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species.

Aizawa- We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma.

=======================================

Aizawa-Gym Gamma, also known as the "Training Dining Land," or TDL.

Cementoss- I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. Thats what the dining part refers to.

IIda- Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!

Aizawa- I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your ability to communicate draw people to you, and lead. Every year, a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things.

Midnight- Of those, your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes. If you are prepared you wont have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or no you pass.

Cementoss- Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines. Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. 

Ectoplasm- For example, Iida's Reciproburst. The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move.

Iida- So thats good enough to be called an Ultimate move?

Sato- I see....so we need to find something that allows us to feel like,"As long as I do this, I have the advantage. I can win."

Midnight- Exactly! Kamui Woods, who played a big part in the fight the other day, has a move called Lacquered Chain Prison, that is the perfect example of an ultimate move. It restrains his opponents before they can do anything.

Aizawa- The training camp was cancelled, but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves. In other words, until the beginning of the next semester, for the ten days or so until the end of summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your quirks. You'll be doing intensive training! In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing quirks. Get through this with a "Plus Ultra" mentality. Are you ready?

Everyone- Yes sir!

================================

Everyone was working hard. But what should I do?

Ectoplasm- So whats your plan do you have anything?

Hmmm I got it!

Rio- I have an idea for an ultimate move. Its not offensive though.

Ectoplasm- So its defensive?

Rio- Yes. If I could enhance my quirk to make my fire hotter then I can surround my body in fire and if a villain attacks then they would get burned so I would have a fighting advantage.

Ectoplasm- And what if they attack you with a long distance quirk?

Rio- Yea I was thinking about that too! If my flames can become hotter then they could burn through the attack making it disintegrate. 

Ectoplasm- The Ultimate Defense! This move is perfect! Remember you would also need an offensive attack.

Rio- Yea I was thinking about that too. What if I can shape my elements? 

Ectoplasm- What do you mean?

Rio- I mean I can put so much force into an attack and shape it in the perfect form.

Ectoplasm- Would you show me an example?

Rio- Ive never done it before.. but ill try.

I started concentrating a ball of wind in my hand putting all the pressure I could within it. I was getting it right....Butn I lost control of it and it exploded in my face sending me flying back into a wall making a huge crater. Then everything went black.

Ectoplasm POV

What was that! That attack was so powerful! Everyone was looking this way. Did the shockwave even get to them. What is this monstrous ability?

Aizawa- What happened!

Ectoplasm- Rio was trying an ultimate move and this happened.

Aizawa- Where is Rio!

I started looking around and found a crater on the wall and Rio lying on the floor unconsious.

Ectoplasm- Over there! Shes hurt! Get a hold of recovery girl!

Midnight- On it!

The entire class was coming to see what had happened.

Ectoplasm- Aizawa dont let them come over shes in a bad condition!

Aizawa- Everyone go back to training!

Todoroki- But Rio!

Aizawa- Shes going to be fine! Go back to work!

Todoroki-Tch.

Ectoplasm-Aizawa Im rushing her over to Recovery Girl she wont last much longer.

Aizawa- Let me you and your clones have to stay here to keep training everyone.

Ectoplasm- Ok then.

Aizawa picked Rio up and rushed her to recovery girl.

============================

Aizawa POV

Aizawa- Is she going to be okay?

Recovery Girl- She was in critical condition but she'll be fine now. 

Aizawa- Ive never seen an attack so powerful.

Recovery Girl-  It would have been one of the most powerful ultimate moves ever created. But she doesnt even know how to control it.

Rio- I..I c-can learn.

Aizawa- Your awake!

Recovery Girl- No forget about learning to control that power! Forget about it!

Rio- N-No.....I will learn to control it.

Recovery Girl- Aizawa tell her she cant use that anymore.

Aizawa- Can you try to control it?

Recovery Girl- Aizawa!

Rio- I will control it!

That determination......She will get this right. I have faith in her.

Aizawa- Perfect then.

Recovery Girl- Aizawa stop feeding all these ideas to her brain!

Aizawa- Didnt you hear her? She said she would control it.

She started getting up from the bed and I stopped her.

Aizawa- You'll continue tomorrow for now rest. Ill take you to your room so you can recover.

Rio- Ok then.

==================================

Rio POV

I was already in my room.

Rio- So how can I learn to control that. Well I should probably give it a name first.

Hmmm.

Rio- How about "Wind barrage" I guess that works! But how should I go about controlling it?

I guess I did lose my focus while doing it....Ok so this will be my plan. First, ill concentrate on rotation, while im doing that ill add condensed power to it...Without losing my focus ill turn it into a ball and then ill through it.. Easy enough.....Right?

Rio- Ugh what am I kidding! 

While everyones out I should go practice it.

=====================================

I was outside the dorm ready to do this.

Rio- Okay Ive got this.

I put my arm out and i started rotating the wind on my hand. Focus. I need to focus. Now Add the condensed power.....Ok still going good. Now lets shape it.

Rio- Agh!

I was sent flying to the wall again.

Rio- Agh! I will get it right no matter how long it takes!

I try doing it again and it explodes! Damn it! What could I be doing wrong? Ive never been this stumped before....

Rio- Hmm? Might as well try it again.

Okay concentrate. The wind started rotating on my hand. Okay know lets add condensed power.....

Rio- Okay now-

The attack then exploded again sending me flying into the UA dorm building.

Rio- Agh!

I started getting up but I stumbled and fell on my knee.

Rio- Why is this so complicated!

No I have to keep trying I will get it right! No matter how long it takes!

=========================================

After a few hours out here I haven't gotten closer to the solution. I was all beat up but no clues no nothing.

Rio- Ok Again!

I started concentrating but the attack once again exploded in my face sending me flying but somehow i got caught.

Todoroki- Rio what are you doing!

Rio- J-Just.....getting some....training done......Ya' know! (If someone knows this reference comment down below....An just know that you are awesome and cultured!)

Todoroki- Stop doing this to yourself!

Rio- Trust me im fine...

Todoroki- No your not....Just look at you! You can pass out at any second.

Rio- But I have to get this move right!

Todoroki- Thats why were training all week. Just please..........come inside and get some rest.

Noooo........He's pulling the cute card on me damn it!

Rio- Whyyy.. I cant say nooo. Why are you so cute! Uh... I said that out loud.....didnt I.

He started giggling.

Todoroki- Wow I didnt know you felt so passionately about me.

Rio- S-Shut up!

Todoroki- Now look whos being the cute one.

Rio- I-Idiot! Shut up!

He really know  how to get under my skin.

Rio- Hmp.

Todoroki- Lets take you inside.

He then picks me up.

Rio- Hey let me go!

Todoroki- Nope!

Rio-Argh!

=======================================

I was in my room and I was all cleaned up and bandaged.

Todoroki- Are you still mad at me?

Rio- Hmp!

Todoroki- Honestly you get mad for the silliest things. So what will it take for you to talk to me again?

I looked away from him still ignoring him. Hm.....But maybe he can help me with my problem. 

Todoroki- Come on look at me....Please~

I still looked away from him.

Todoroki- I guess i have no other choice!

He got in front of me. He started getting closer and closer to me? 

Rio- What ar-AHAahahahaaa

I couldnt stop laughing! He started tickling me.

Rio- P-Please Ahahahaaahaaa s-tOP!

Todoroki- Not until you forgive me.

Rio- N-Never! Hahahahaaaahahahaaaa!

Todoroki- I guess I have no choice but to continue.

Rio- Please! Stop!

Todoroki- I dont hear the words "I forgive you".

Rio- Okay! Fine! I forgive you! Haaaahahhaaaa!

He then released me and I started hyperventilating.

Rio- Finally I can breathe!

Todoroki- Hehehe!

Rio- Well anyways I wanted to ask you a question.

Todoroki- Ask away..

Rio-So my ultimate move... Do you know how I should go about it?

Todoroki- Not really.

Rio- I mean I keep concentrating but the move just wont work. Im also putting in the necessary power.

Todoroki- You know....You keep talking about this move like its an individual power all on its own.

Rio- Thats it!

Todoroki- Whats it?

Rio- Thank you so much!

I kissed him on the cheek and ran out of my room and went outside.

Todoroki- Uh...Ok then.

===========================================================

I kept thinking this as a power all on it own but its not! Its a part of me like an extention of my arm! Meaning when im doing this move I should have my quirk powering through my entire body! Now that I get this simple concept I can do this!

Rio- Okay lets do this!

I started rotating the wind on my hand. Now add the condensed power....Okay know shape it into a ball.

Rio- It worked! Now to test how much power this contains.

I threw the Wind Barrage at a bullseye and the bullseyes and the entire area around it exploded leaving a very, very, very large crater.

Rio- Uhhhh! What have I done! Uh...At least I know the attack is very powerful. And at least I also know that it works.

Im gonna get in sooo much trouble.......Well I might as well go inside to get some rest.

=================================

Sooooooorrrry! I know I took forever to post this but i have a lot going on in my life so ye but anyways love ya'll!..............................................AUTHOR OUT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 0 13
One For All is a quirk that now has its final holder, Izuku Midoriya, but what if One For All was already in someone's blood. Zoey, a pro hero from C...
179K 6K 15
Valentines Day Competition! At your Hero Academia, UA, what will happen when an innocent Holiday becomes a vicious competition? Friends become riva...
5.4K 182 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
449K 6.8K 33
Blessed with a villian like quirk being isolated the world told him nobody would accept him with his kind of quirk he's ready to prove them wrong m...