The Arrangement | ✔️

By Phunmito

Kayla Andrews was living a simple life even as the daughter of one of the richest men in the society, she sti... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!
BOOK COVERS
WINNER!!

Bonus Chapter 1

93.9K 2.9K 277
By Phunmito

Hey fam!!

It's been a preeetttttyyy looooonnnggggg time.

I know and I'm sorry.

I guess it's not that easy balancing school and writing after all.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so long but I hope you enjoy this chapter❤

“For the last time Cami, you look beautiful. I don’t see why you’re still panicking.” I said to my bestfriend.

“But what if he realizes he doesn’t want me again?” She asked again with fear in her eyes.

“You’re crazy. You guys already have a son so I believe it’s too late for him to do that.”

“But—”

“That’s enough Cami. We're here already aren’t we? Plus Dray is downstairs so that says enough. Now stop panicking and let the makeup artist do her job so we can go already.”

“Fine.” She sighed, “but you look beautiful.” She said smiling at me.

“Thank you.” I answered her as I looked at myself again in the mirror.

“The bump gives you a different look but it still suits you.” 

“Oh please. I just need her to come out already, I always feel like a pregnant elephant.”

“Pregnant elephant or not, Jason loves you like that.” She said with a mischievous smile.

“Gee! Thanks for the consolation best friend.” I muttered drily.

“Oh come on May. Pregnancy makes you look sexier and your husband thinks so too because he’s always eyeing you like a piece of fresh meat.” She said with a smirk.

I was just about to reply her when a knock interrupted us and we turned to see Jason walk in.

“Ladies, Bella you look beautiful.” He said with a charming smile which caused her to blush.

“Thank you Jason.”

“And you look sexy as ever.” He muttered as he came towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

“Thanks babe.”

“I was asked to get you guys. Dray is nervous as hell and I don’t know why he’s so worried when you already have a son.” He said rolling his eyes with a small smile.

“There’s something wrong with the both of them.” I told him.

“Shut up you two. Like May wasn’t about to piss in the pants on the day of your wedding.” She scolded.

“That was about eight months ago so it doesn’t count anymore. Now hurry so we can’t finally get you to my brother.” I told her before turning to Jaosn, “now babe go ahead and tell everyone that the bride will be down soon.”

“Okay.” He answered before walking away.

The makeup artist applied the finishing touch to her face and she was done.

“You look beautiful Cami, Dray is lucky to have you.” I told her with a huge smile.

“Thanks bestie. Now what do you say? Can I get married now?” She asked with an enthusiastic smile.

“Definitely!!” I told her as we made our way downstairs.

Their wedding was beautiful and emotional especially for me because I kept crying thanks the my hormones but all in all I was happy for my brother and my best friend for finally getting their happy ending.

I was sitting down on my table when my mum brought Jayden to me because she wanted to dance with my brother but since I couldn’t stand for long, she passed her babysitting duties to me.

“Hey Jellybean, are you enjoying your parents’ wedding?” I asked him which caused him to smile like he actually understood me.

The three month old baby was dressed in a tuxedo with a little bow tie and he looked like the little groom except he couldn’t walk.

Everyone was dancing and I smiled at them until my eyes finally landed on a particular pair.

My husband and Cami’s cousin, Trish.

To say I hated her was an understatement.

Ever since she came, she had been trying to seduce Jason even though she knew I was married to him and I was carrying his child.

Her hands were on his shoulder and she was laughing at something he said but all I wanted to do was slap her hard across her face but then I’d seem like the crazy pregnant wife so I just directed my attention back to my nephew who was playing with my necklace.

Being pregnant had taken its toll on me in so many ways. I’d gained extra weight which wasn’t much but it still affected me especially when I saw those skinny girls around my husband.

Although Jason always managed to tell me I looked beautiful and sexy everytime, I didn’t appreciate the weight gain hence the constant need to slap every girl he was with.

I did have bigger boobs and a bigger ass which Jason seemed to love but I couldn't help but feel fat every now and then.

After a while of me dwelling in my insecurity, my mum finally came to get her grandson from me and once again, I was alone.

“Hey Kaybear, wanna dance?”

I looked up to see Brandon standing in front of me with a knowing smile and at that moment, I knew he saw me staring.

“Sure. Where’s Lisa?” I asked as he helped me stand up.

“Mingling. I figured we could dance so what do you say?”

“I’d love that.” I replied him with a smile as I placed my hands in his and he led me to the dance floor.

“You know he loves you right?” He asked me as we moved slowly from left to right.

“I do but I can’t help it. Being pregnant makes me fat and I can’t help but feel insecure everytime I see him with another woman. Jason is attractive and he undeniably grabs the attention of every woman.”

“But he’s married to you Kaybear and you’re carrying his child.”

“ I know I know. Something about this pregnancy just makes me insecure everytime.” I said with a deep frown.

“Don’t be Kaybear. Your husband loves you and that’s all that matters. Heck the dude won’t shut up about how happy he is that you’re carrying his child and how he can’t wait to become a father. If you’re worried about Trish, don’t be because he hates her and the only reason he’s tolerating her is because she’s related to Cami so you have nothing to worry about.” He said smiling down at me.

“Thanks Brandon. You’re the best.” I said and hugged him.

Well I tried to because my big stomach was making it difficult.

“I know Kaybear. I’m amazing.” He said with a huge smile which caused me to roll my eyes at him.

“Whatever. Can we go sit down please? My legs are starting to hurt.”

“Yeah sure. Come on.” He said and led me back to sit down.

“You know I feel very useless. Everyone is mingling and dancing and I can’t even stand for more than ten minutes before my legs start to hurt.”

“At least you don’t have to dance with old people.”

“Oh come on Brandon, we all know you love it. You’re literally eating up the attention they’re giving you.”

“I know right? I’m charming.” He said with a smirk which caused me to laugh.

“You’re impossible.”

“What’s making my wife laugh so hard?”

“Your amazing bestfriend’s charm.” Brandon replied and we turned to look at Jason.

“Yeah sure.” He replied rolling his eyes and turned to give me a smile.

“Hey babe, wanna dance?”

“I guess I can manage a minute or two. I just sat down from dancing with Brandon.”

“Oh it’s fine. I don’t want to stress you.”

“Absolutely not. I’m going to dance with my husband.” I said waving him off as I placed my hands in his.

“I guess my work here is done. See you love birds later.” Brandon called out.

“Bye Brandy. Thank you.” I said and blew him a kiss which caused him to wink at me.

“I’m getting jealous.” Jason said and I turned to see him frowning.

“Well don’t be. He saw me alone and he came to keep me company.”

“I’m sorry about that. Trish wouldn’t let go of me, she’s like this annoying pimple that you’re trying to get rid of. Honestly the only reason I haven’t shouted at her is because she’s related to Bella and I don’t want to seem rude.”

“Can you blame her? She’s literally in love with you and so is every other girl here today except our family.” I said with a strained smile.

“Well unfortunately for them. I’m married to the most beautiful woman in the world and she’s the only one I care about.” He said as he looked down at me with adoration in his eyes and I could feel my eyes well up with tears.

Stupid hormones.

“Look babe, I may not say it often but I’m so glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with you and absolutely happy that you’re carrying our child. I love you Hazel.”

“You’re making me cry but I love you too Jason.” I sniffled as he used his  thumb to wipe the teardrop on my face and lowered his face so our lips could meet and suddenly, no one else mattered, not the skinny girls or Trish.

Especially not Trish!

It was just me and him and our little baby.

We pulled away and I placed my head on his chest while he wrapped his hands around me as we swayed slowly to the music and we were in our own little bubble until my legs started to hurt.

“Um…Jason can we sit down? My legs are starting to kill me.”

“Sure babe. Come on.” He said as he led me to our seats as it was almost time for the toast which I was making.

We sat down for a while and gossiped about everyone especially Brandon who was trying so hard with Lisa.

Their relationship was heading for a great start but Lisa claimed that once in a while, she loved giving him a hard time which was fun to watch.

Everyone finally settled and it was time for me to give my speech.

I grabbed my glass and stood up but not before taking a deep sigh because my legs were killing me.

“Hello everyone! I’m Kayla. Some of you know me as Cami’s best friend while some of you know me as Dray’s little sister. Cliché right? I know. It’s absolutely weird for me but they love each other so there’s really nothing I can do about it especially now that they have a child.” I said and everyone laughed.

“Cami and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember and she has been with me through my lowest and highest. I owe her my life and I can’t imagine my life without her and that’s why when I found out about her and my brother, it was weird for me but when I found out how happy he made her, I knew she was in safe hands although that didn’t stop me from threatening my brother about hurting her.” I paused and turned to see her crying.

Typical.

“I never imagined my brother marrying my best friend in a million years because Cami had a huge crush on him but she never spoke to him but I’m glad she finally let go of her fear and let her crush turn into love. I can’t think of a better person for her and I also can’t think of a better person for him. Also I totally love jellybean so I’m convinced they have their happily ever after. Cami, Dray,” I started and turned to look at them, “I love you guys so much and I’m glad you both found each other. I wish you the best in this new journey and I pray that you both never stop loving each other.” I finished and wiped my tears from my eyes and turned to look at them.

Yup. I was crying and so was my best friend.

“Now everyone, let’s lift our glasses and toast to Cami and Dray!” I said and raised my glass of orange juice since I couldn’t drink alcohol.

“To Cami and Dray!” Everyone cheered as they clinked their glasses.

I moved towards the couple and hugged them both.

“I love you guys so much.” I said sniffling.

“I love you too baby sis.”

“I love you May.”

“Now I hope you guys don’t mind me going home. I’m really tired and my feet are killing me.”

“No problem.”

“I’ll see you guys when you get back from your honeymoon. I promise to take care of jellybean as often as I can.”

“Don’t stress. Our mums can handle him. Take care bestie.”

“Bye guys. Have fun but not too much fun. Little jellybean doesn't need a sibling yet.” I called  and heard them laugh before moving towards Jason and Brandon who seemed to be having a serious conversation.

“You ready?” He asked which caused me to give them suspicious stares.

“Yes. Is everything okay?”

“Everything is fine Kaybear. I'll see you guys later.” Brandon said quickly placing a peck on my cheek before walking away.

“Bye Brandy.”

“Do you need me to carry you?” Jason asked walking beside me with his hand on my lower back.

“No thank you I can handle it.” I chuckled.

As soon as we got into the car and I was seated, I let out a loud sigh of relief.

“Feels good?”

“Definitely. Who knew standing was so much work?” I asked.

“Don’t worry babe. Our little girl will soon be out and you’ll have no problem standing for so long.”

“Yeah. Then I’ll start having sleepless nights.” I said rolling my eyes.

“We’re in this together babe. I got you.” He said and placed a kiss on the back of my palm which caused me to smile at him as I felt my eyes close slowly.

I guess I was tired.

************************************

I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower back and let out a low groan.

I turned to see Jason fast asleep beside me and tried to quietly get up to get a glass of water.

I sat down and took deep breaths to let the pain go down a little but it only seemed to be getting worse.

“This is annoying.” I muttered rolling my eyes and when it finally went down, I walked to the kitchen.

More like waddled to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge, grabbed a glass of milk and placed it in the pot to get warm while I sat down to wait for it.

I suddenly felt to tug and I looked down at my stomach to see her kicking.

“Hey there little Princess. Daddy and I can’t wait for you to be out, especially me because no offense, you’re killing me. I mean it’s three in the morning and I’m awake because you don’t want to sleep and I have to get enough sleep before you come because then I know I won’t be getting any.” I said rubbing my stomach.

“But I can’t imagine the joy when you’ll finally come out. I’m going to be the happiest woman on earth but do me a favor and let your birth be easy okay? Please don’t give mummy a hard time. I love you so much baby.”

“Who are you talking to?” The sound of Jason’s voice startled me which caused me to let out a loud scream.

“Jesus Christ babe calm down! It’s just me.” He said raising his hands in surrender.

“Well you scared me! Don’t sneak up on me like that.” I scolded him.

“I’m sorry. I was wondering who you were talking to.” He said giving me a weary look.

“I was talking to our baby.” I told him with a smile, “why are you up?”

“I just woke up and didn’t see you around, I was worried.” He said and moved to sit beside me.

“My back hurt so I decided to drink something. Your little girl was up so she started kicking, we were having a mother daughter talk.”

“Why didn’t you wake me up? I could’ve helped you.” He said with a frown.

“I didn’t want to disturb you because you looked tired and you have to wake up early to go to work.”

“How many times do I have to tell you that you’re never a bother. We’re in this together and I want to help you.”

“You already do. Sometimes I just want to do things myself.”

“I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

“Getting milk won’t hurt me Jason.” I said rolling my eyes at him with a smile.

I turned to get up when he stopped me.

“Sit. I’ll get it for you.” He scolded.

“See what I’m saying?”

“Nope. I’m just performing my duty as a husband.”

“Whatever you say husband.”

We drank our milk in silence and moved back to our room after convincing him that I could walk.

“Would you like a leg massage?” He asked with a knowing smile.

“I love that you know me so well.” I said with a smile.

He grabbed my legs and placed them on his laps as he worked his magic fingers as I let out an appreciative groan.

“You know Brandon told me what you said today.” He started.

“That traitor. It was supposed to be between the both of us.” I said making a mental note to kill him when I saw him.

“Why didn’t you tell me you felt that way?” He asked with a frown.

“Because it’s stupid. You tell me I’m beautiful and how much you love me everyday but sometimes I still doubt myself especially when you’re around other women even though I know it’s me you’re married to.”

“If you want I can stop talking to them.” He suggested.

“Don’t be silly! I don’t want to be tagged as the woman who made her husband stop talking to other women because of her own insecurities.”

“Well all I care about is my wife and keeping her happy.”

“I am happy.” I said meaning it, “I’ll just have to get rid of this excess fat as soon as our little girl comes out.”

“How about you don’t?” He said with a low voice.

“What? You want me to keep being fat?” I asked in disbelief.

“For the millionth time babe, you’re not fat. If anything, you’re more beautiful and sexy. I mean your boobs are fuller and your ass is bigger, I’d like for them to stay like this.”

“So you didn’t like the way they were before?” I asked with a frown.

“Ofcourse I did! That’s how you got pregnant remember? I could never get enough of you.” He said with a smirk.

“Exactly Jason, I’m pregnant. I’ll put to bed and all this might disappear. What happens then?”

“We’ll get pregnant again.” He said with a mischievous smile.

“Absolutely not!”

“You don’t want other kids?” He asked, his smile dropping.

“Ofcourse I do but not anytime soon. Being pregnant isn’t easy you know?”

“Sure. Actually babe, I like you both ways so even if you’re back to how you were before we got pregnant, I still won’t have enough of you.” He said placing a kiss on my shoulder.

“You’re insatiable.” I muttered.

“That I am my love. I’m sorry for making you feel insecure so how about I make it up to you?” He asked placing a kiss behind my ear which was my soft spot.

“But you have to go to work in the morning.” I said with a loud moan.

I was could feel myself getting wet which wasn’t a surprise because one way or the other, pregnancy made me hornier than usual.

“That has never stopped me and it’s not about to.” He said trailing his hands between my thighs.

“But—”

“That’s enough babe. It’s time to relax.” He said and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was the satisfaction I got from the pleasure.

Pregnancy sex was the best!

I totally can't relate to that😂💔

Anyway I hope you guys had as much fun as I did writing this chapter.

It's going to be the last one here for a while because I want to focus more on my other book (FIONA) for now but as soon as I get ideas, I'll update more bonus chapters so can we all temporarily pack our bags and move to my other book for now?😉

Also, 

I hope you all are staying safe from COVID-19.

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR THE WORLD AND STAY INDOORS.

BE SAFE EVERYONE. I LOVE YOU ALL! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 4.4K 50
This is the second book of the series. Though it can be read as a stand alone book. I would advice you to read Time Flies first. Thank you... Shane S...
474K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...
212K 5.4K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
172K 3.7K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...