Passionately Infatuated | pjm

De SingularitaeAddict

"This is a one-time thing, little kitten." A Park Jimin story Contains a lot of mature content and strong lan... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

14.5K 611 140
De SingularitaeAddict

Diane's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I wouldn't say I'm the kind of person to get shocked easily.

But damn.

What did I just see? Quick, I have to tell Quinn about it or else I'm gonna explode.

"Quinn!" I hissed into the phone just as she picked up. I hopped into my car and slammed the door. "You'll never guess what just happened!"

"You did butt stuff?"

"Wha- What?!" I was appalled. "No, not that!"

"Well you told me I'd never guess and I just threw in my most unbelievable theory. I know butt stuff is a big no-no for you."

I facepalmed. "Can we just stop talking about butt stuff?"

"Yes, sorry. Go on."

"I just saw Jimin!" I squawked.

"What?!" she yelled back so loud in my ear I thought I'd lose my hearing. "How? Where? Did you two fuck again? Tell me!"

"In this grocery store next to my apartment building," I explained, pacing through the words. "But that's not the crazy part!"

"Oh my God! What is it, just spit it out already! The suspense is killing me!" she groaned.

"I saw him and he was carrying a baby! The guy has a kid!" I almost yelled out.

There was silence on the other line as Quinn processed what I had just told her.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!" she shouted. It practically sounded as if I had put her on speaker. "Did you say anything?"

"No," I said breathlessly, pressing a hand over my chest. "Thankfully he didn't see me. I was so shocked I was about to faint. He had a freaking baby carrier."

"Yikes," Quinn mumbled, finally toning it down on the decibels. "On the bright side, I don't think you've ever been with a guy who has a kid before."

I grunted, throwing my head back. "All I wanted was to get some dick and I ended up fucking with a baby daddy."

"Hey, he's super hot," Quinn argued. "You make it sound like he's some forty-year old with a kid your age."

"Ah, fuck. I'm overreacting, right? So what if he has a kid, I'm not seeing him ever again."

"You should have said hello, though. Introduce yourself to the kid." She chuckled. "Maybe you could be his next baby mama."

"Shut up, that's so inappropriate," I scolded. "And we used protection. I might be an idiot, but I'm not stupid."

"Right." Quinn hummed, still not convinced.

What can I say, I really knew how to get myself in trouble, and last night would definitely come back to haunt me.

If only I knew this back then.

***

Last class was finally over and I couldn't have been more relieved. I was starting to grow tired of Professor Bak staring at me during his lectures and giving me long, lingering stares when we passed by each other in the hallways. Like grow up dude, this isn't a k-drama.

"Are we still on for ladies' night tonight? I got us two seats at that bar you like." Quinn nudged me slightly as we made our way through campus.

"Of course." I confirmed with a smile. I would never pass on a night of reckless drinking.

"Great. That cute bartender is working tonight." She sighed at the thought of her crush.

I was just about to say something witty or tease her when I came to an abrupt halt, grasping her by the upper-arm as I did so. Confused, she jolted backwards and shot me a strange look.

"What is it?"

"I see Jimin." I blurted.

Quinn sighed, hands darting to massage her temples.

"Yes, Di, I get it, the sex was so good that you keep having the feeling that you see him everywhere you go. That was funny, but you need to let it go already if you've decided you won't pursue anything with-"

"No, you dummy!" I hissed. "I literally see him!" I shook her slightly in my panic, pointing with my chin in the direction of the campus exit.

She stifled a shocked gasp, tilting her head to the direction my own horrified eyes were fixated.

And really, there he was, fucking Park Jimin in all of his glory. A pair of pitch black shades over his eyes, his blond hair fashionably messy and glistening under the last sunrays of the day. Clad in a black turtle neck so tight that you could almost see his abs underneath the fabric and black ripped jeans hugging his long slim legs.

Fuck, he's so hot.

I mean, is he the most handsome man I've ever seen?

Yes.

Is he a fantastic lover?

Yes.

Is he good for my mental health?

Yeah... probably not.

Spotting him at the grocery store on accident was one thing, seeing him with his back leaned against a slick Porsche in front of my University was a completely different thing. By the looks of it, it seemed like he was waiting for somebody, and I couldn't help but wonder if it was some other girl he was seeing. I also couldn't conceal my disappointment at that same thought, even though I knew I could not put any claim on him.

"Why is he here?" Quinn breathed out, vocalizing my own thoughts.

"I have no fucking idea." I bit on the inside of my cheek.

"You should go and say something." She offered.

"Are you fucking kidding me? No way in hell."

"Why? His kid isn't here."

"Because I'm too embarrassed." I let out which was honestly the truth. I did not expect to see him ever again, and now he was blatantly standing right across the street from me.

"You? Embarrassed?" Quinn quirked a brow. "That's new."

"Yeah, but well..." I stammered, a small groan escaping my mouth. "It's Park Jimin!" I gestured with my hands animatedly as if that cleared up the whole subject. "Let's just get out of here."

I started dragging her in the opposite direction but she wouldn't budge. When I glanced over at her, she stood riveted to her spot, rounded eyes fixated somewhere behind me.

"I think he's coming over."

"What?" I croaked, slightly frantic.

"Yeah... he's definitely headed towards us." Quinn whispered as my mind was frantically trying to think of a way for me to master invisibility as quickly as possible.

I panicked as every single thought evaporated from my mind.

The sounds of footsteps behind me reached my ears and I turned in an almost robotic manner. The same musky scent infiltrated my nostrils and transformed my brain into liquid.

"Hello again, little kitten."

author's note:
Brace yourselves for the next chapter, guys 💕

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.4K 309 21
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
1.3K 28 19
Some, taekook oneshort collection.....💜 Mature content 18+
1.1M 48K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
675K 9K 100
Literally the title and there is mostly fluff. If you don't like this than don't read it and just to be clear there will be like five smut stories. C...