Tell Me The Truth ~ Peter x H...

By erensdaddyissues

Harley Keener takes an internship position at Stark Tower. He meets a boy named Peter Parker. What happens ne... More

✱introduction✱
✱disclaimer✱
Welcome to New York
Internship Day 1
What's Your Secret?
The Perks of Being an Intern
Conversations Between Two Lovers of Fika
An Expression Made of Steel
A Deep Breath and A Genuine Laugh
Cities of the Cemeteries
Promise?
Go Kick Some Ass
Who's Harley?
Wakanda
Ever Heard of Spider-Man?
Peter & Tony's Plan
Peter's Breaking Point
Trials and Tribulations
Being A Superhero Can Be Electrifying
The Coming Out Chronicles of Peter Parker
The Three Words
Virginity Rocks
Peter's Surprise
Electro
Identity Reveal
Harley vs. Harley
Nick Fury
Peter Breaks The Rules Part 1,001
A Close Call
Okay, Okay, Okay
Two Reasons For Being Terrified
The Return
The Epitome of Apocalypse
Harley's Heroism
The Final Fight
A New Beginning
A Big Decision and A Big Mistake
A Beautiful Feeling of Sadness

Harley's Dilemma

5.9K 191 201
By erensdaddyissues

*TONY'S POV*

Ever since Natasha filled me in that she knew about me and Steve, I've been on high alert. Not that I don't trust Natasha, I do. I trust her with my life. But stuff gets out easily...

Oh, and we're still missing Thor. We have no idea where he is. He disappeared in Wakanda, never even showed up to battle. Stephen said he would come back at some point and that we shouldn't worry about it.

Maybe he's right. After all, Thor's a god. He can handle himself... wherever he is.

As I was walking down the hall to my secretary's office, I saw Harley. He was standing at the end of the hall carrying like 30 cups of coffee and he looked stressed. I rushed over to him. "Need some help?"

"That'd be great," he chuckled. I took some of the cups and he smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem. Where are we going?"

"This room right here," he motioned to the office with his head and I pushed the door open with my shoulder. I took in the familiar gasps, squeals, and murmurs as people realized it was the one and only Tony Stark walking through the door. We set down all the mugs of coffee on his desk and I let out a breath of relief.

"That is a lot of coffee."

"It is. Coffee is an office necessity." He started handing them out to people around us and muttering "you're welcome" to everyone as they thanked him.

"Hey," I caught his attention before he disappeared into the other half of the office. "How's Peter?"

"Oh, he's... good." Harley smiled. A fake smile and an obvious lie. Harley's never been great at lying.

"Don't bullshit me, Keener," I sighed with exasperation, "how is he really?"

Harley sighed. "He's fine, really. He hasn't been resting but that's partially my fault."

"Why?"

"I took him to a party last night."

"He went to a party? In his condition?" I loudly whispered.

"Yeah, he didn't really want to but I convinced him..."

"You're a bad influence," I shook my head. "You out of all people are a bad influence."

"I am not a bad influence! I just wanted him to experience his first real party... you know, before he goes to college and all."

"What do you mean real party? Was there drugs and stuff?"

"Probably."

"HARLEY KEENER!"

He shrugged.

"When did you turn into this type of teenager?"

"I probably got it from you," Harley laughed and I rolled my eyes. "You did not get it from me... well maybe you did but that doesn't excuse it."

"I know, I know. Besides, it's not like I do that stuff. I don't even drink. I am a good teenager."

"Good. Don't do drugs. You're too smart for that shit. I don't want to see you ruin your future."

"You don't have to worry about that," he laughed, "I've never even wanted to."

"What about Peter?"

His face got red and he went silent. "What about Peter?" He asked quietly, like he already knew the answer but was trying to stall.

"Did Peter do anything at the party? I told him to rest, I mean he just got back from a mission for Christ sake and he got injured really bad and then he goes to a party, I mean even if you convinced him he should have been smart enough to know not to go-"

"Can I tell you a secret?" Harley leaned in and whispered. I paused, then hesitantly continued. "Sure."

"You have to promise not to mention this to Peter."

"Okay, okay, just go."

"Peter got wasted last night," Harley almost laughed before he saw my face. My mouth was hanging open in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

"Yes. But don't tell Peter I told you, okay? I just thought it was kind of funny-"

"It isn't funny," I scoffed, "he's underage and... he's Peter. Peter isn't like that."

"I know. It surprised me too. But I swear I didn't get him to do it. Like I said, I don't even drink. He volunteered. He just wanted to try it. I mean what teenager doesn't get drunk at least once? The risk and the fact that you're not supposed to be doing it makes it more fun."

I shook my head.

"Oh come on," Harley leaned against the side of the desk, "when did you start drinking?"

I paused and sighed. "14."

"Exactly," he winked. "Now I've got to get back to hanging out these coffees or they're going to get cold and I'm going to get in trouble. I'll see you later."

I waved to him as he rushed off to the other side of the office with a tray of coffees. I felt the starstruck gazes from the interns on the back of my neck as I exited the room.

*PETER'S POV*

After recovering from my very first hangover, I decided to head to the tower to see how everyone was doing. Aunt May was still suspicious about what happened at the party but I avoided her stares as much as possible and gave her my million dollar smile when she saw me.

"Going to the tower!" I yelled right before jumping out the window.

"Oh no you don't-" She grabbed my shirt before I could take the leap and pulled me back into my room. "What, May? I need to go."

"Okay, okay but I want to look in your eyes first."

"Wha-"

Suddenly, she pulled out a bright flashlight, opened my eye with her finger and started examining. "Ow, May please stop." I tried to fight with her but she started yelling at me so I stopped. "Just give me a second, Peter! If you would stop objecting it would go by a lot faster."

"What are you even doing?" I groaned.

"Checking to see if your eyes are bloodshot or if your pupils are dilated."

"My eyes probably are bloodshot because I just got back from a fight."

She turned the flashlight off with a little click and put it back in her pocket. "Fine, you can go. You passed the test."

"You're insane," I mutter before grabbing my phone, putting on my mask, and jumping out the window.

"Hey!" I heard her call after me, "no texting and swinging!"

I gave her a thumbs-up and continued on my way. A shiver went down my spine as I swung past the towering skyscrapers. The breeze was chilly.

I arrived at the tower in less than 5 minutes and took the elevator to the 80th floor, where all the living quarters are. I have my own room but I don't spend much time in it since I live only a few blocks away. I do spend the night here sometimes when we have an overnight mission or a mission super early in the morning, though (if I know about it beforehand.) The hallway is long and quiet. Everyone's doors are polished white, with a slender black doorknob. They have the names of the residents written on them in bold letters. I passed NATASHA ROMANOFF, BRUCE BANNER, STEVE ROGERS, WANDA MAXIMOFF, STEPHEN STRANGE, CLINT BARTON, and SAM WILSON before I finally got to my room: PETER PARKER. My room looked newer than the rest since I'm the newest recruit.

I opened the door and stepped inside. I hesitantly flipped the light switch. The room was suddenly awash with warm light, brightening the features of the space. The walls were a nice navy blue, with a white ceiling. I had a queen size bed, a wooden desk with a gray lamp, and all kinds of shelves stacked with books. It also had a walk-in closet complete with all of my suits that Tony had made me, though I usually stuck to my original red and blue suit.

It was a whole lot nicer than my tiny room at home, but I didn't mind having a small room. It was cozy and snug and I'm not the kind of person to have loads of stuff anyway. Plus, Aunt May is there and that's all that really matters.

I flopped down on the gigantic bed and sighed in relaxation as I stared at the blank ceiling.

Everybody else decorated their rooms and basically renovated them to however they wanted them because they actually live here. But like I said, I only stay here when it's necessary, plus I love this room just the way it is.

I decided to change out of my suit into regular clothes. I went to my closet and pulled out some of the clothes I had left behind in there from previous missions and put them on. It ended up just being dark blue jeans and a black shirt.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and texted Harley:

Hey, where are you? I'm at the tower. I want to see you.

He texted back within 45 seconds:

Intern's quarters. Andrew and David are playing Mario Kart. It's getting intense.

I snickered and started on my way to the intern's quarters.

I could hear shouting from all the way down the hall once I got to the 16th floor. My eyes widened as I got closer to the room. I pulled open the door, my eyes locked onto Harley with a "is it really that intense?" look and my eyebrows raised. He just nodded.

"Come sit," he patted the part of the couch next to him and I obliged. "Hi," I giggled. "Missed you."

"Awww, I missed you too babe." Harley kissed me quickly and ruffled my hair.

"It's not even been 24 hours since you two last saw each other," Felicity rolled her eyes. "You sound like a cringe high school couple."

"That's because we are," Harley laced our fingers together and held up our interlocked hands for everyone to see. "And we're proud of it."

"ANDREW THAT WAS MY COIN, I WAS LITERALLY GOING FOR IT!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT SWERVED INTO ME, ASSHOLE, I WASN'T EVEN GOING IN THAT DIRECTION."

"Ignore them," Felicity motioned to the front of the room, where, as Harley had said, Andrew and David were fixated on Mario Kart.

"Hey, gaming is competitive," I replied and she shrugged.

"Hey," Harley nudged me, "wanna meet on the top again? Like old times?"

"Old times?" I laughed.

"Yes, old times. Months ago." He smiled.

"Sure," I said. We hadn't had a meeting on the roof for a while. We used to do it every night. But then I went to Wakanda and Harley had to deal with the Eric situation and we were both too busy and preoccupied. But I'm glad he wanted to start it back.

"You know what tomorrow is?" He asked with a sly smile.

"What?" I pretended to be completely clueless, even though I obviously knew what tomorrow is.

"It's our 2 month anniversary dumbass."

"I know, I'm just joking," I start to tickle him and he kicks and squirms until I stop. He's that kind of person that will physically hurt you if you tickle them.

"What do you want to do for it?" I ask him as he regains his breath.

"We could go out to eat or go to the park or something," he shrugs.

"I just had an idea." It's the best idea.

"What is it?"

"Like I'd tell you. It's a surprise."

"Babyyy, tell meeee," he pushed his lower lip out and fake begged.

"No," I giggled, "tomorrow you'll find out."

"Ugh," he sat up and crossed his arms in defeat.

I winked at him.

*HARLEY'S POV*

A few hours later, Peter and I headed up to the roof. It was our first time doing this in a while and I was happy. It felt like it had before all of this shit happened. Just me and Peter, like it's supposed to be.

I brought tons of fuzzy blankets and sweatshirts so we didn't get cold. Even summer in New York is still freezing at nighttime, especially to someone like me. Since I'm from Tennessee, anything below 60°F is freezing to me.

I let Peter wear my school sweatshirt and he loved it. It was way too big on him and the sleeves went past his arms but he said he likes oversized sweatshirts. We wrapped up in a blanket and stargazed for a while, meaning we looked at the sky and told dirty jokes and laughed our asses off.

He cuddled into me and I wrapped him in my arms and pulled him closer. I played with his hair, running my fingers through it and ruffling it all up, then straightening it back out again. I could feel his heart beating against my chest and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I love him so much.

I leaned down and kissed him softly and gently, almost like a first kiss. He wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed me stronger.

"I don't ever want you to leave," he whispered as we pulled apart. He looked into my eyes. He had brown puppy dog eyes. I adore them.

"Let's not worry about that right now, okay?" I gave him a forehead kiss and he snuggled his head back into my chest. "Okay," he mumbled.

But after Peter brought that up, that's all I could think about. I can't leave Peter. He's the best thing that's happened to me in a really long time.

What am I going to do?

-
-
-

(A/N this chapter was so much fun to write because I love fluffy lovey-dovey chapters like this :,) I hope you guys enjoyed it too. pleaseeee vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already ;) thanks so much for reading.)

bye for now

•2,302 words•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1K 26
"What did they want here?" "They were looking for you." ..... Comment and vote, I appreciate it! You read at your own risk. All main characters belo...
19.4K 383 15
Peter and Bucky are both ex hydra assassins. Peter doesn't like most people or he doesn't talk to anyone. He is a smart 18-year-old boy who doesn't s...
62.5K 1.8K 31
An internship. Two boys. And a whole lifetime ahead of them. (the first few chapters (and a couple of random ones) are about 1000-2000 words long. Th...
260K 7.9K 29
a ~very~ gay Marvel fanfic. it's got drama (well I mean duh), vine/meme references, and of course, your casual Stony. - Completed. •8/4/19 #1 in h...