Fire And Ice L.S

De ginger_larry

Harry Styles does not let people in. Nope. Never. Not even his best mates and Uncle who are his kin. But what... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
What next?
Surprise!
Thank You♡

Chapter 43

4.7K 162 34
De ginger_larry

On a cab, Doncaster road:

Harry: (watching Louis who has his eyes fixed on the window, admiring the town almost like a little kid at a tourist spot).
Louis: (doesn't realise Harry watching him; shuffles excitedly as he knows that they're almost home.)
Harry: (smiles subconsciously at the sight of Louis' crinkled sweet smile; doesn't realise the car coming to a halt).
Louis: (quickly grabs Harry's hand; very excited) We're here!
Harry: (snapped out of it) Um... (gets down; his eyes scanning the area; the house was not big but it looked posh and compact) Oh God... (nervous) Now I gotta meet your family?
Louis: (fiddling with the keys) Um.. No. (Harry looks at him confused) It's really late Haz... They'll be asleep in their house.
Harry: Oh... (feels a bit sorry for Louis).
Louis: (opens the door finally) Viola!
Harry: (looks around the hall; the creamy white walls decorated with pictures of the Tomlinson family was enough to get Harry really like the house; drops the bags  and walks closer to inspect the pictures).
Louis: (slumps on the couch; a content sigh leaves his lips; mumbles) Gosh I missed this...
Harry: (smirks pointing a picture) Is this you?
Louis: (peeks at what caught Harry's attention; groans; it's a picture of little Louis in a pink tutu). Ugh... I thought I told them to take it off!
Harry: (laughs; maybe he thought Louis looked super cute but there's no way he was gonna tell him that; eyes fall on the next picture; a picture of Louis' whole family; smiles) You are your mom's clone! Your eyes... (turns to Louis) they're a copy of your mom's.
Louis: (closing his eyes; relaxing on the soft sofa; hums).
Harry: (furrows his eyebrows concentrating on the picture) But... yours are more... icy... crystal blue I guess. (Nodding to himself) More deep. (Turns to Louis) Your mum is very beautiful.
Louis: (smirks) Harold... did you just indirectly imply that I'm very beautiful?
Harry: No. I did not.
Louis: Uh-huh? But you just-
Harry: No.
Louis: Ha-
Harry: No.
Louis: (grumbles) Just watch when you come to me to tell your lame knock knock jokes.
Harry: (chuckles; walks to the couch) So... what are we gonna do?
Louis: (tired sigh) Sleep.
Harry: (yawns as if on cue) I'm down for it.
Louis: (leads him to the his old bedroom). Lottie told me that they cleaned the house recently. (Opens the door) This is my room.
Harry: (looks around; the room is painted a glum grey which Harry himself finds rather depressing and the black curtains certainly don't help; the entire room looks new probably since they cleaned all the stuff.)
Louis: (seeing Harry's expression) I know it looks...
Harry: Dull? Sad? Depressing?
Louis: What can I say? This was my childhood.
Harry: (cringes; sighs) Well... then I guess it needs a makeover.
Louis: (sits on the bed; yawns again) Let's go to sleep now and talk about this tomorrow...
Harry: Okay. (Crosses his arms; playing with Louis) Where am I gonna sleep?
Louis: (confused) Um... I thought... uh (scratches his neck awkwardly) I thought we could sleep together (quickly corrects himself at Harry's raised eyebrow) I mean in my room! (rambling) But you could sleep in the guest room if you'd feel uh... more c-comfortable.
Harry: (stares at Louis blankly for a few seconds making him more and more anxious).
Louis: (bites his lip; couldn't handle the tension; decides to spe) Let me show you the-
Harry: No. (Walks past Louis; slumps on the bed) I'll sleep here.
Louis: (let's out the breath he had been holding; throws a pillow on Harry) You bastard! (Lies beside Harry who is laughing in his pillow; shakes his head annoyed) You fucking bastard.
Harry: (still laughing) Oh God...
Louis: (crosses his arms; pouting) I hate you... you mean!
Harry: Aww... I'm sorry little hedgehog (poking Louis' bottom lip) Did I hurt Lou's feelings?
Louis: (a little surprised at Harry's demeanor; cute) You did...
Harry: I'm sorry Lou-Lou... what can I do to make it upto you?
Louis: (doesn't know what changed and why Harry was being a cutie; but he's definitely not complaining; spreads his arms) Cuddle me!
Harry: (smiles; pulls Louis closer wrapping his arm around Louis' waist; their noses touching; eyes closed) You happy now?
Louis: (eyes wide; feeling all tingly due to the extreme closeness; taking in every single inch of Harry's face; dazed) Oh I'm happy alright.
It stays silent for awhile.
Harry: (eyes still closed) I thought you said you were sleepy.
Louis: (caught staring; flustered) I am sleeping.
Harry: Oh so now you're sleep talking?
Louis: (still staring; dreamy) Mm hmm.
Harry: (shakes his head; shuffles slightly) Liar.
Louis: (decides to push the buttons) How do you expect me to sleep when you're this close?
Harry: (opens his eyes to see Louis staring at him like he's one of the seven wonders of the world; whispers) Stop...
Louis: What?
Harry: (stutters) S-stop looking at me like that...
Louis: (shrugs) Like what? (Gently runs his thumb over Harry's jaw making Harry's breath hitch). Oh look you have a freckle right here...
Harry: (swallows thickly) Lou... I can't...
Louis: (unfazed; running his fingers through Harry's curls) You can't what?
Harry: (purrs at the contact; struggling hard to hold himself together; finally finds it in him to take Louis' hand off; holds it to his heart) This can never be... (eyes glistening) I... (lets out a breath) I shouldn't... but you're making this so soooo hard for me...
Louis: (shuffles closer; looking intently into Harry's eyes) Why not? Please just tell me Haz... We can work this out together...
Harry: (Shakes his head) No Lou... This is my burden.
Louis: (voice shaky) Plea-
Harry: (lets go of his hand) If you really care about my feelings... you'll let me go. (Turns the other way; his back now facing Louis).
Louis: (teary eyed; also turns around; exhales deeply).

🎗🎗🎗

Morning; Louis' room:

Harry: (shuffles around the bed; slowly opening his eyes; stretches; eyes fall on Louis who is in the same position as last night) Lou?
Louis: (fast asleep).
Harry: (sighs; decides to take a bath).
After 10 minutes...
Harry: (in his boxers; sees that Louis is still sleeping; decides to go down and make something for both of them; probably chocochip pancakes cause they're Louis' favorite and would be a perfect way to say sorry for last night. He walks down the hallway, to the kitchen and opens the fridge door looking for pancake flour humming some tune).
Fizzy: (eyes and mouth wide open at the almost naked stranger in their kitchen; stands there frozen).
Harry: (turns around; drops the flour startled) What the-
Fizzy: (starts screaming) Dad! Lots! (Jumps on Harry completely taking him by surprise; tackling him to the floor) Who. Are. You?
Harry: (struggling to breathe with Fizzy choking him) I-
Louis: What the hell is going on here?
Harry and Fizzy look up to see Louis looking at them flabbergasted.
Fizzy: (shouts in glee) Boobear! (Runs to hug Louis). 
Louis: (hugs his 12 year old sister tightly) How are you Fiz?
Fizzy: (nuzzles into his neck) I'm fine...
Harry: (sits up; coughing due to the flour; finally able to breath).
Fizzy: (pulls away; points at Harry) Who's that?
Louis: That's-
Lottie: (walking into the kitchen) Lou, dad wants to eat outsiiii- whoa! Who is that!?
Harry: (stands up dusting himself) I'm Harry... (kinda sheepish) You're Lottie and Fizzy I guess... It's nice to finally meet you guys (looks at his boxers awkwardly) Um...
Lottie: (shocked) That is Harry?
Fizzy: Oh my God! You're the one Louis had been talking about like forever?
Harry: (scratches his neck smiling) I guess...
Fizzy: (apologetic) I'm so sorry for practically pushing you to the floor.
Lottie: You did what!?
Fizzy: I'm sorry I thought he was some pyscho killer. (Whispers to Lottie) However I still have my doubts.
Lottie: (shakes her head; looks at Harry up and down).
Harry: (looks down uncomfortably) Um...
Louis: (notices Harry's obvious discomfort) Uh-
Lottie: You're smokin Hot.
Fizzy: (nods) Totally agreed.
Louis: Okay that's enough! Fiz go to your dad.
Fizzy: Ugh.. fine. (Walks out).
Lottie: (to Louis) How could you not tell me he looks like
(Exaggerates) THAT!
Louis: Lottie. Get out.
Lottie: Not fair brother. Not fair at all. (Walks out).
Louis: (rolls his eyes) Hell with these horny 13 year olds...
Lottie: (shouts from the hall) I'm 14!
Louis: Whatever. (Picks up the flour packet and starts mopping the floor with a broom; looks at Harry).
Harry: (Had been looking at Louis while he was bending) Uh... (awkward) I better get dressed...
Louis: You better. Don't want another episode of (means the encounter with his sisters) that!
Harry: (sheepish) Yeah... um... so I guess I'll go...
Louis: Harry?
Harry: (turns around) Yeah?
Louis: (changes his mind; shakes his head) Nothing... (smiles).
Harry: (confused and somewhat disappointed) Um okay... I guess I'll go get ready.
Louis: (nods) Yep.
Harry: (walks out).
Lottie: (pokes her head through the kitchen door) We need to talk about this.
Louis: (sighs) Later Lots.

🎗🎗🎗

At Niall's house:

Zayn: Hey... I just found this new arcade and it looks really cool.
Niall: What? Show me.
Zayn: How about we give it a go tonight?
Niall: (phone beeps; 4msgs from Betty)
Betty: Hey babe!
Betty: Where are you?
Betty: Why the hell are you     
            ignoring me?
Betty: NIALL HORAN! I  
           SWEAR TO GOD-
Niall: (heavy sigh).
Zayn: What happened?
Niall: (trying to act normal) Oh it's just Betty. I haven't spoken to her properly...
Zayn: Niall you just talked to her like... 10 minutes ago.
Niall: Uh-
Zayn: (concerned) Ni... are you okay? Is something wrong?
Niall: No! No! Why would you think that?
Zayn: You look... dull. And lately that's how you always look. Are you seriously alright?
Niall: (sighs) I'm fine...
Zayn: (lets out a laugh) You know... that sounded exactly like Harry.
Niall: No I'm really fine.
Zayn: (sighs) Okay I believe you... But if anything's wrong, please just... tell us okay? You know we'll always be there right?
Niall: (smiles) I know...
Zayn: (smiles) Okay now about the arcade.
Niall: Let's go! I'll tell Betty I'm out with you guys tonight. (Looks at Liam) Liam? (Furrows his eyebrows) Liam?
Liam: (glued on his cellphone; doesn't look up) Wha?
Zayn: (annoyed) Liam were you even listening?
Liam: (puts his phone down) I'm sorry Zee... What were you guys talking about?
Niall: Well we're going to an arcade that Zayn found out.
Liam: (looks at them) Tonight? I'm so sorry lads I can't... I promised Jade that we'd go for a movie tonight...
Zayn: (anger bubbling) What!?
Niall: (quickly squeezes Zayn's shoulder).
Zayn: (looks at Niall; sighs frustrated) Fine then. (Spits) Enjoy your date! (Storms out).
Liam: (shouts after him) Zee! Ugh. What the fuck is wrong with him?
Niall: (crosses his arms) We need to talk.

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

I hope you like this fic so far!

What are your thoughts on eroda? Comment below💙💚

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

622K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.9K 540 10
There were many changes from the sudden shift in the Earth's structure. The one continest has been divided in so many cities and there were so much t...
281K 11.9K 31
Harry was put in West Rock for the murder of his boyfriend, Dustin. Four years later, he's released, trying to live a normal life and escape his repu...
79.7K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. © fragilehaze