Fire And Ice L.S

ginger_larry

Harry Styles does not let people in. Nope. Never. Not even his best mates and Uncle who are his kin. But what... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
What next?
Surprise!
Thank You♡

Chapter 41

4.4K 172 46
ginger_larry

Liam: (in the hall waiting for both Niall and Zayn; feels someone tap his shoulder; turns around).
Jade: Hey...
Liam: Oh Hi! (confused) Jade...
Jade: You enjoying the party?
Liam: Uh... (looks at his drink) Yeah... yeah (nods).
Jade: (looks around) Where are your friends?
Liam: (also looks around) They're... chilling somewhere.
Jade: And you're not with them because...
Liam: Well I'm just... doing my own thing (shrugs and points to his drink).
Jade: (purses her lips; nods) Do you.... maybe wanna (points behind her) chill out...
Liam: (raises his eyebrows) With you?
Jade: (stuttering flustered) Not w-with me... I mean with the girls... not- not with me... like alone alone... but with me (quickly) and the girls... ofcourse (scratches her head).
Liam: (smiles at her adorableness; looks around for Zayn and Niall who are no where to be found; sighs; smiles) I would love to.
Jade: (smiles widely) Come on then! (Pulls him and whispers) It's a secret pool party. (Takes him to the pool full of Little mix girls and their boyfriends; removes her dress to reveal her swimsuit; jumps in the pool) Yay! (Beckons Liam to follow)
Liam: (takes a deep breath; grins) Oh this is gonna be fun.

🎗🎗🎗

Louis: (laughing loudly; shaking his head). I can't believe (hiccups laughing so hard) I can't believe you!
Olly: (also laughing).
Louis: (feels someone tap his shoulder; turns around; furrows his eyebrows in confusion) Zayn?
Zayn: (exhales) Louis... I uh... can you come with me for a minute... (glances at Olly) If it's not too much trouble...
Louis: (eyes Zayn curiously; notices his swollen lips and messy hair; unsure) Uh... (looks to Olly).
Zayn: (bites his lip) It's Harry.
Louis: (quickly gets up) Harry!? (Eyes him up and down suspiciously) What happened?
Zayn: (stutters) Uh... he just had too much to drink and... (runs his hand through his hair) I can't find Niall or Liam... I can't manage to take him home alone...
Louis: So... (raises an eyebrow) You want me to help you...
Zayn: Yes... (sighs) Please...
Louis: (sighs) Sure... (gives Olly an apologetic look).
Olly: (waves him off) Its okay... (whispers) go get your man.
Zayn: (glares at Louis and Olly).
Louis: (shrugs Zayn off) Come on then. Where is he?
Zayn: Follow me. (Walks upstairs).
Louis: (sees Harry lying in the bed, eyes closed; slowly pats his cheek) Haz...
Harry: (slowly stirs but doesn't open his eyes).
Louis: (sighs; looks at Zayn).
Zayn: (Thinking) Do you think we should leave him here?
Louis: Alone?
Zayn: (rolls his eyes) He's not a baby. (Thinks) But... maybe we could stay aswell... I mean we can ask Little Mix.
Louis: And they'll let us stay?
Zayn: I mean... yeah (nods) I can ask Perrie.
Louis: (raises an eyebrow; unsure) Your ex girlfriend?
Zayn: Yeah we're still friends. (Walking out) You stay here with him... I'll go find her.
Louis: (nods) Okay.
Zayn: (glances between Harry and Louis; sighs and walks out).
Louis: (looks at Harry who is sleeping with his mouth wide open; slowly caresses his cheek).
Harry: (stirs slightly; wipes his lips and closes his mouth; moaning slightly).
Louis: (sighs; a faint smile on his lips).

🎗🎗🎗

Zayn: (in the hall; looking around; bumps into someone).
Niall: Fuck! (Quickly sees its Zayn) Zaynie! Oh thank God! (Hugs him).
Zayn: (confused) Niall? (Gently pulls away from Niall's arms) Are you drunk?
Niall: Very.
Zayn: (sighs; scratches his neck) So... I take it, it didn't go well?
Niall: Yup. (Makes the 'p' pop).
Zayn: (cringes; misunderstanding) She... broke up with you?
Niall: (blinks twice; starts laughing hysterically; shakes his head).
Zayn: (eyeing Niall with a very confused expression on his face) Uh... I don't understand...
Niall: (stops laughing; sighs) You won't... (changes topic) So... how did it go with Harry?
Zayn: (scrunches his face; makes an uneasy sound) Um...
Niall: What!? He killed you? No wait... you're alive. (Squints his eyes; looking intently at Zayn's face) He hit you? (Pulls back) No wait... he wouldn't. (Furrows his eyebrows) Why do you look freshly fucked? (Eyes widen; shouts) Zayn!?
Zayn: What? No! No! (Shakes his head) God no...
Niall: (clutches his chest; exhales deeply).
Zayn: (cringes) But something did happen... I'll tell you once we find Liam.
Niall: (anxious) Oh God. Okay (Nods). Let's find him then.
Zayn: (starts walking) I think we're gonna have to spend the night here.
Niall: What? Why?
Zayn: (bites his lip) Well Harry passed out...
Niall: (Blinks at Zayn incredulously).
Zayn: (shakes his head cringing at the memory).
Niall: (scrunches his face) Oh my... tonight was a really bad decision, wasn't it?

🎗🎗🎗

Perrie: Sure! Ofcourse you guys can stay the night.
Zayn: (gives her a hug) Thanks Pez...
Niall: (still not convinced) Are you like really sure? We don't wanna be any trouble...
Perrie: (waves him off) Oh shut up Niall. Don't be silly. It's just one room for one night... Besides, this is a really huge place and it's not like we don't have enough room for ourselves.
Niall: (smiles thankfully).
Perrie: Okay now excuse me while I return to the pool party (Ties her hair up) Do you guys wanna come?
Zayn: (shakes his head) Nah... we're just (looks at Niall) too tired.
Niall: (nods) We're just gonna go look for Liam and... head to bed together.
Perrie: (smirks) I'm not sure if Liam would like that though...
Zayn: (furrows his eyebrows) What do you mean?
***
Liam: (shouts) This. Is. The. Best. Night. Of. My. Life!!! (Jumps into the pool; cannon ball style.) Wuhoo!
Jade: (Jumps on his back; laughing) Yeah!
Zayn and Niall: (watching Liam, a.k.a daddy directioner, doing a chicken dance in the water; mouth wide open).
Perrie: (chuckles at their expressions because they were absolutely hilarious; claps to bring everyone's attention) We're looking for a Liam Payne. Is he still sane?
Zayn: (looks at Liam; dominance in his voice) Liam (beckons him) Come on!
Liam: (subtly moves behind Jade; not wanting to get out).
Zayn: (sighs; dangerously calm tone) Liam... if you don't get your ass out of there (shouts) Right now!
Liam: (heavy sigh; slowly makes his way out of the pool; walks past Zayn who is looking like a badass daddy right now; head down, dripping wet).
Niall: (snickers covering his mouth; earning a glare from Liam).
Jade: (shout) Liam! Call me!
Zayn: (glares at Liam; walking).
Liam: (wiping his body with a towel) What!? You guys were nowhere to be seen and I was getting bored...
Niall: (smirks) I hope you got extra clothes (knows that he doesn't) ... cause we're sleeping here tonight.
Liam: (shouts) What!? (Looks at his soaking wet boxers) Why?
Zayn: (opens the door revealing a tired Louis and a sleeping Harry).
Liam: (furrows his eyebrows at Harry) What happened to him?
Louis: Had too much to drink. (Eyes Liam head to toe) What happened to you?
Liam: Had too much fun.
Louis: (under his breath) Surprising.
Niall: (slumps on the bed) Now tell us what happened Zayn.
Liam: (looks around; finds a dry towel) Yeah... what happened? (Ties it around his waist; sits beside Louis).
Zayn: Uh... (looks at Louis).
Niall: Oh come on. Don't mind him. He's almost one of us now.
Louis: Please don't say that infront of Luke. I'd be dead meat.
Niall: (chuckles).
Louis: (furrows his eyebrows) But... what are you guys even talking about?
Liam: We decided that tonight we'd... you know... come clean with stuff...
Louis: (not quite understanding) Okayyy...
Niall: That basically means Zayn telling Harry about his feelings and me telling Betty my feelings and Liam... (trails off; gives Louis a 'you know what I'm talking about look') Well.
Louis: (makes a face) That's... disastrous.
Zayn: (small) Yeah...
All three turn to him.
Zayn: (gulps; scratches his neck) So... I didn't actually tell Harry my feelings...
Niall: (groans loudly).
Zayn: (cringing) I showed him...
Liam: (confused) What?
Louis: (eyes widen in realisation) Oh my God! You kissed him!
Niall: (shouts) What the hell Zayn!?
Liam: (still can't control his feelings; obviously hurt; doesn't say anything).
Louis: (shakes his head; angry) What kind of a person takes advantage of his best friend when he's clearly not in the right state of mind?
Zayn: (shouts) I'm sorry okay! It wasn't my intention at all. I was just trying to explain everything but... (bites his lips; sighs) He was just... too close... looking at me with his blown out pupils and pouting with those... (growls in frustration) those stupid red lips of his... I mean... (sighs) what was I supposed to do huh? What would you do?
Louis: Don't try and justify your action.
Zayn: I am not trying to justify it. I agree that it was wrong... but I don't really regret it.
Louis: (glares at him) You-
Niall: Guys just stop it! (Sighs) Zayn... I'm totally disappointed in you.
Zayn: (sad) I'm sorry.
Niall: What was Harry's reaction? Did he... kiss you back?
Zayn: (sighs) No... he passed out.
Louis: (internally sighs in relief).
Niall: He didn't like... say anything?
Zayn: He didn't say anything... he just blinked for a few seconds and passed out.
Niall: (lies down; exhales heavily) Well Zayn... Someone out there really loves you...

🎗🎗🎗

At Harry's house:

Louis: (enters the house; sees Peter sitting in the sofa) Hey Peter!
Peter: (smiles) Hey Louis. Harry's upstairs.
Louis: (nods and runs upstairs to Harry's room).
Harry: (looks up) Oh hey Lou!
Louis: (sits beside him) How's your headache?
Harry: Well it's definitely better after I drank Jessie's special tea. (Louis smiles) You must be really obsessed with me Tommo. We literally spent the morning together and yet... here you are (leans closely; teasing) In my bed.
Louis: (pushes him off laughing) Well I just thought you needed a friend... you know after last night's events.
Harry: What events?
Louis: (rolls his eyes) You can fool your friends but not me.
Harry: What the hell are you talking about?
Louis: (gives him an incredulous look) You were able to remember mall the events of me taking you home when you were fucking high... you expect me to believe that you don't remember your best friend kissing you just because you were drunk? Seriously Harold?
Harry: (sighs) I didn't know what to do... To act like I didn't recall a thing in the morning? (Looks at Louis) Seemed like the perfect idea.
Louis: Do you... wanna talk about it?
Harry: (sighs; looking at his hands) There's nothing to talk about...
Louis: Harry, you gotta say something to the poor fellow.
Harry: (struggling) I... ugh... what do you expect me to say Louis? I can't really say anything without hurting someone! (Shakes his head) I can't... (emotional) I can't afford to lose him.
Louis: (sighs) Fine... what are you gonna do? You know you have to face him sometime right?
Harry: I know... but not anytime soon. (Groans) Oh how I wish I could disappear into thin air.
Louis: (thinking; bites his lip) I'm going to my hometown for holidays.
Harry: What!? (Quickly hides his sadness) Oh... uh... have fun.
Louis: (looking at Harry intently) Come with me...

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

A long ass chapter!🥵

Oh I can't wait for the forthcoming Larry chapters💚💙

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Church Boy (boyxboy) xNo_Jimmy_Protestedx

Подростковая литература

333K 11K 37
"This is all my fault. Mine, yours and Lizas." I laugh bitterly. "If she hadn't told me to em-embrace this lifestyle-If you hadn't danced with me-if...
612K 20K 39
My parents always warned me about drugs on the street, but not about the one with big green eyes, soft curly hair, and a heart beat.
118K 6.3K 28
Turns out Harry's fate has more twists than he thought. [Sequel to: Sinister Payback] All Rights Reserved © 2015 StrongxLarry
117K 8.2K 11
••complete 2015•• Nemophilist - one who is fond of forest or forest scenery; a haunter of the woods or louis goes to the woods to pray and he stumble...