Unscripted✓

By -PhantomWriter-

Complete✓ Life is not always unicorns and rainbows... Evernly knows that very well just as much as Harry Styl... More

Not a Chapter
Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
We belong together
Chapter 50
Sage

Chapter 1

936 53 102
By -PhantomWriter-

Harry Styles

Another first day, different school, same old shit. I woke up today and decided I hate everyone in this fucken school, in fact I decided a long time ago that I hate the whole fucking human cunts.

I can't be blamed, the human race sucks. Or is it just the people I've met.

I don't even know why am here. I should've stayed home

Ha ha. Home? Where is that?

That stupid fucker of a brain is mocking me, reminding me I don't belong anywhere.

Interrupting my thoughts, a body bumping into me. I fight to stay on my feet. Fuck.

I look up to find a Dickhead with blonde hair dyed blue at the end look back at me equally pissed.

"Watch where you going stupid cunt." I bark at him

"Fuck_." He was about to bark back but then stopped and shot me a grin.

Such a weirdo.

"Drippy." he said his grin widening. And then it happened.

Only one fucker dares to call me that.

Fuck! I almost didn't recognise the little piece of cunt. I haven't seen this dickhead in three years. And all of a sudden my day got a little brighter

"Shit, Linkin! What the actual fuck." I exclaim, almost excited.

"In the flesh baby." He gloats and then I remember why I hate this fucker he's always, I mean always fucken loud. "What brings you here?"

"Doesn't the uniform say something" I reply sarcastically. Linkin always stupid.

"Fuck you."

____________________________

First period is Literature. Am sitting with him, the teacher whose name I forgot is talking.

Fuck, her voice is irritating. I'll be deaf by the end of this fucken hour and not to mention this fucker sitting next to me. He's just having a blast annoying the zit out of me.

He just likes to do that. Fucking best friend.

Despite all that. My mind and eyes are on something else with shiny black wavy hair.

Don't ask me how I noticed her but I did.

I can't see her face but am intrigued just by looking at her back. She's so focused it's not really interesting but...

Then that ear damaging bell rings breaking me out of my concentration and just like that she was out of the class. Rushing to the door to catch up to her but she's long gone
_________

"What the fuck man." I growl at this cunt dragging me. "Unhand me bastard".

And he's not listening to me. Currently is lunch break and I was following my Kittie which reminds me that I still haven't seen her face.

She passes like a breeze as if she was never there. She sure is interesting.

"You don't scare me." he sings. He should be scared. He hasn't seen me in three years.

I haven't realised we stopped till I heard a scared squeal. Looking for the source I smirked. This is gonna be so good. She's also here.

She hasn't changed one bit. She's still following Linkin around.

"Alora tesoro." I greeted her ignoring the rest

"No, no, no." She whisper more so to herself in disbelief that only cause my smirk to widen.

I take a step forward and she starts backing away. Everyone except Linkin looks confused as to why their friend is afraid of the new guy.

"Alright new guy, am Kevin" I guess they've had enough and my smirk retreats and I stare at him with his fuckery introduction

Linkin intervenes knowing how explosive I can get.

"Everyone this_." he points at me "-is Harry Styles. Call him Styles."

He continues he points at the girl with black hair, which reminds me of my dolcezza exept her hair is straight not in a messy bun, and the buffy dude she's sitting on his lap.

"That's Hunter and Luna, the couples" he drags the last word

He moves to the light blond girl standing next to Alora and on her right a fucker with red hair.

"The red hair is Axel and the blonde is Taylor and this." he gesture to Kevin fucker

"You already know him. The rest of the crew is still on summer break."

My mind is stuck on crew. How many are there?

I groan inwardly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.7K 61
If you think that this is another story of the "good girl" falling in love with the "bad boy", you're probably right. Except this time, the roles are...
6.3K 297 45
What if one day your so called perfect life disappeared? Everyone thinks Everleigh Andrews has it all, the perfect job, the perfect friends, the per...
67.1K 1.1K 43
He lets go of the hem of my underwear that snaps back harshly onto my skin. He lifts my hand out of his hair, drops it in my lap and walks out. He k...
235K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...