Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)

By curly_baby

"I've never wanted more, until I met you." Warning: This book contains violence and sexual content. © 2014 Al... More

Fifty Shades of Him (Harry Styles)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL (Epilogue)

XXXV

15.7K 417 63
By curly_baby

SUMMER

My eyes close as I sit on the porch, the beach house in Georgia something I've loved ever since Harry allowed us to come down here for I wanted to get more sun. There is nothing that could be better than this moment.

Hair is felt, brushing my cheeks, and a soft pair of lips presses to my forehead. My eyes open and I see shining green eyes through my sunglasses, my lips curving.

"Come inside," Harry says, moving his hands to mine.

"Give me a few more minutes," I whisper, his head shaking.

"Babe, you are so tan already. Just come inside and eat lunch with me before we have to go to the party," he whispers, my legs moving to stand while he still holds my hands.

"Do you want to swim with me first?" I ask, needing him to be with me. Water still scares me senseless.

"Sure thing," he grins, both of us running towards the water. He lifts me up and spins me, the cool water splashing against my warm skin.
I laugh and cling onto him, his hands holding me tightly. His bulky body is so hot and he sets me down, my feet falling into the water.

"What's this party for again?" I ask, his event told to me once but it was vague.

"It's for a man who works with another publishing unit but it's casual. I don't know if you remember Liam Payne?" he asks, setting his hands on my bare waist.

"The one who spilled vodka on me?" I ask, his lips chuckling at the memory. Harry made love to me that night and it was amazing.

"That's him. His girlfriend is having a party and he invited me because I was down here. The party is at Niall's club," he explains, kissing my forehead.

"Okay," I smile, Harry and I walking further into the water. He keeps me close, his eyes never falling from me.

"Reagan," Harry gushes, grabbing my arm and pulling me to him. He wraps my arms around his neck and lifts me, holding me to him as he travels slightly deeper into the water.

"What should I wear?" I ask, poking his lip.

"I like your navy dress that you bought on the pier," he smiles, the dress one I particularly like. It's loose and strapless, flowing to the floor. It was the first maxi dress I've ever bought.

"So do I. You have to wear your jean shorts," I grin, his laugh absolutely beautiful.

"Will do, baby," he smiles, my lips pressing to his.

He holds me in the water for a little while longer before he starts carrying me inside. I hold onto him tightly as he walks, his reluctance to letting me go high.

We get dressed for the party rather quickly, Harry wearing his jean shorts and a long sleeved button up. The sleeves have been pushed to his elbows to display his tan forearms, the sight enticing. He is so beautiful.

After I pull the dress onto my body, I let my hair fall down into loose waves. The blonde locks have become increasingly lighter since coming down to Georgia, the highlights brightening my hair. Harry says I'm his glimpse of heaven. The compliment warms my heart and causes me to kiss him all over his dimpled cheeks and pink lips.

Two strong arms wrap around me from behind as I run lip balm over my lips, Harry's head nuzzling into my neck.

"You're so warm," he mumbles, my lips curving. Upon resting my hand over his, he spins me around and pulls me to him, kissing my cheek.

"So are you," I say after embracing him. I relish in his heat.

"We have to get going, baby," he whispers, kissing below my ear lightly.

Harry POV

The amount of happiness in Reagan's eyes as I dance with her is something I utterly adore. She's so beautiful and happy; loving every moment I have with her. Since she told me she loves me, everything has completely turned around for us. We're together every day and rarely ever leave each other's side. We attend meetings and events together, our attachment to the other not unhealthy. We're in love.

My fingers stay in hers as she spins around, her lengthy body curving into her dress perfectly. She's gained weight and I find her extremely beautiful with the few extra pounds. Reagan is undoubtedly the most beautiful girl I've ever known.

One move and Reagan's arms are around my neck, her forehead pressed against mine. She smiles up at me and I move my hands along her waist, resting the expanse of my palms on the small of her back.

When I told her I love her, that night that feels as if it was yesterday, I was scared. I was weak in my body and mind for months and I finally spoke the few words that mean more to me than anything else. Those words are for her and her alone; they always should have been. The naïve teenager I was when I thought I knew what love was destroyed my feelings completely. Now that I found Reagan, I found comfort but she found my heart.

Back in the spring, I stayed up watching her sleep. I watched her in her most vulnerable state and vowed to myself I would never be so stupid to let her go. My fingers traced every feature and every element of her body, her forearms displaying light scars I formed my fingertips over. If I could have met the man that caused her to do such things to herself, I would kick the shit out of him until that bastard learns his place. No one hurts my Reagan. She's mine and I will love her until I die.

As Reagan buries her head into the crook of my neck, I sway her lightly as I watch the stars above us. We've barely associated with anyone else here for Liam and Niall are both busy with other things. I know half the people here but I ward them off with my eyes. They all see Reagan, but they won't come anywhere in the vicinity of her. No one will have her but me.

Since our words of love exchanged, we say it every so often. It's not spoken every day but we know that what we have is undeniable love. Reagan shows me through her eyes, her blue orbs shining every time she looks at me. We've resolved every small argument with understanding, the small disagreements going without yelling.

My favorite nights are the ones that don't happen nearly as often anymore. I've been broken but she doesn't care. Reagan doesn't care if my inability to have sex with her forbids us to make love, but I feel as though I let her down. Reagan's reminded me on multiple occasions that one small thing like me getting a boner won't make her upset. All she does is tell me she loves me and I end up trapping her beneath me as we sleep. I don't let her move away from me and she allows me to act that way. I can't separate from her or I'll freak out. I'll get worried something happened to her.

After dancing for a while, Reagan begins to brush her fingers along my neck. My eyes divert back to her and I smile when she twists my hair between her fingers.

"I have to use the restroom," she whispers, my head nodding. I take her hand and unwrap her from my embrace, walking her through the club.

"Hazzy!" I turn and see Niall walking towards me, Reagan smiling at the drunk Irish man.

"Nialler, what's up?" I ask, shaking his hand. I'm reluctant when Reagan says she'll be right back, but I nod and watch as she enters the bathroom.

"You need some alcohol," he slurs, my head shaking. I haven't had alcohol in a long time and I don't plan on drinking.

"Mate, you need it," he grins, my resistance high.

"Niall, have you seen Liam?" I ask, his head shaking.

"I think he took Sophia into the backroom. You know what that means," he laughs, my eyes glancing around the club. I can't see anything for it's dark and the flashing lights are blinding.

"Listen, I have to get going," I say, his head rolling back as he chugs his drink. He gives me a thumbs up and I rush in the direction of the bathroom.

A few girls come out of the bathroom, mumbling things about how the noises are sickening. My eyebrows frown and I push through the door, the bathroom empty.

"Reagan?" I ask, small noises heard. I can't tell what's going on but I lock the bathroom door, the blue of Reagan's dress visible.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask, knocking on the stall door.

Her hand opens the stall and she walks out, her pale skin telling me exactly what I need to know. She's sick.

"Harry," she whispers, my hand grabbing her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Her skin is't warm with a fever; her tempurature is normal.

"I saw something," she says, my eyes looking into hers.

"What did you see?" I ask, her fingers grabbing my forearms.

"When I entered, there was this girl on the floor. She had blood on her arms and I-I thought she got hurt. I tried helping her but she made these weird noises, like she was having a child or something. She yelled and heaved and I did everything to help her but blood poured from between her legs. She had a miscarriage and ran out of here with the little under-developed child. It was the saddest ting I've ever seen," she whispers, my arms pulling her into me.

The beautiful girl shakes in my arms, trembling at the sight of a fatal birth. It's not Reagan's fault but she is so selfless she believes it is. I can't tell her enough to stop worrying about these types of things but she always does.

"It's going to be okay," I tell her, her fingers pressed into my chest. The digits are taken in my hands and I kiss the pads of her fingers, holding onto her.

"I don't want you to worry about this. She's going to get help," I whisper, kissing her cheek lightly. I need to take her home.

As I navigate us out of the club, I wave to Niall, his drunken state not even aware of my goodbye. My arms lift her up, cradling her body in my arms. It's late and Reagan should get some rest, seeing too much at this hour.

"Don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of it for you," I whisper, her head resting upon my shoulder.

As I walk her home, she starts shivering and I let her walk for a minute as I remove my shirt. She looks at me with bright eyes as I bear my skin, only for the purpose to keep her warm. She puts the shirt on and I lift her up again, holding my little glimpse of heaven in my arms as she slowly falls asleep.

Upon entering the house, I lock the door and take her to the bedroom. I lay her on the bed and undress her from the uncomfortable clothes. I keep my shirt on her but pull the dress down her body, pulling the covers over her after removing her sandals.

After I change into a pair of basketball shorts, I brush my teeth and climb into bed beside Reagan. I hook my arm around her and bury my face in her hair, breathing in her familiar scent. She smells like fresh flowers and it feels like home when I'm with her. Both arms wrap tightly around her frame and I close my eyes, falling asleep.

The sun infiltrates through the bedroom and soft fingers run along my shoulder, my arm tightening around the blonde beauty. The soft tips of her fingers run along my chest, her gentle touches traveling up my neck.

"Harry," Reagan whispers, her fingers brushing through my hair. God, I love it when she does that.

"Harry, roll over," she whispers, my hand tightening around her waist.

"No," I groan, her lips sucking on my earlobe. My heart pounds and I feel every emotion wash over me at once. All the positive emotions, that is.

"Harry, you've left me nothing on this side of the bed," she laughs, my hand pulling her closer.

All the times I've woken up to her, the times we never leave the bed in the morning are my favorite. She's absolutely stunning and I couldn't think of a better way to wake up.

"I have to pee," she tries, but I shake my head. My eyes continue to stay closed but I know she's observing me.

"Harry," she whispers, blowing hot air into my ear.

"Fine," I playfully groan, her body crawling onto me when I roll onto my back.

"So you don't have to pee?" I ask, her head shaking.

"No. I wanted to lay on you," she grins, my hands holding her waist.
She falls onto me and I brace myself, a laugh leaving my mouth.

"Hey," she whispers, her eyes alight with playfulness.

"Hi."

Her hands push my wrists into the pillows and she trails her fingers up my hand, interlocking our fingers. The light brushing of our noses causes my muscles to clench in my yearn for her, the tightening in my pants signalling my arousal. God, I need her.

"Reagan," I whisper, rolling my hips forward to give her a sign. It's well received and our morning is a little more fun than originally assumed.

Every time we connect in such a way, I get this feeling deep inside me. I never want to leave her; my emotions invested into Reagan. There isn't a reason I shouldn't be without her the rest of my life. I've been told by my mother that when the time is right, no matter how long I've been dating Reagan, I should propose to her. My mother's idea of an idealistic future is marriage and children. That is a great life and I want to pursue that with Reagan. The only problem I fear is Reagan will find my thoughts as moving way to fast and she'll say no. If she says no, my world will crash and I'll feel even more pathetic than when I was beaten up by Olivia.

I want to propose to Reagan. I've already started looking at rings. There is so much that goes into a proposal for me and I need to make it perfect for her. She's the only thing I care about anymore and marriage would seal our love together. Marriage was blown to hell for years to me and now it's the one thing I want besides Reagan herself.

"Reagan," I whisper, running my fingertips over her cheek. Her head tilts towards me, her tan shoulders pressed into the mattress. Her soft pink lips connect with mine as I pulse through her, feeling her in ways I've never felt anyone before.

A soft moan releases from her lips, followed by her words of love. She clings herself onto me, my hand holding her back. After riding out our highs, I roll her onto me and kiss around her face. The warm skin is smooth under my lips and I brush her hair back with my fingers.

"I love you," I whisper in her ear continuously. She doesn't hear it from me enough, but I feel too strongly for her to let it be unheard.

"I love you Harry," she whispers. I've noticed how she doesn't say 'too' after. It's as if she finds that the love isn't recipricated the same if you add 'too', so I haven't added it either. Reagan is the only one to ever make me feel this way before.

My hand reaches down and rests on her back, my lips running down her neck as she relaxes onto my body. The warmth my beautiful lover radiates is something I can't describe.

"I need to check something," I whisper, Reagan's left hand squeezing my arm before she rolls off me. She kisses my cheek gently.

"Hurry back," she smiles, my lip curving.

"Duly noted," I grin, pecking her lips before she curls into the blankets. I climb out of bed and pull up my shorts, walking into the kitchen. Locking up the house, I grab a few movies and popcorn for our afternoon snack. As I make my way into the bedroom, Reagan is absent from the room but I hear her humming in the bathroom.

I peer around the corner and see her standing in front of the mirror, her bare body standing in only her pure white panties. She's placed her hair on the top of her head and she's running her finger over her lips, lathering the skin in lip balm.

She's pure goddess.

She turns her head and smiles when she sees me, her hand retrieving a white tee of mine and placing it over her head. It falls right below the curve of her bottom and she turns towards me, my hands wrapping around her waist.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, her hand running through my hair.

"I'm good. How are you?" she smiles, not even fazed by the events of last night. I don't want her worrying about someone she doesn't even know. It's not her fault.

"Perfect."

I spin her around and she smiles down at me, my arms wrapping around her in a tight embrace. I'm so in love with her and hugging her makes me realize I have someone.

"What do you say we watch some movies?" I ask, her head nodding.

"Absolutely," she grins, her teeth bright.

We sit in bed, her legs resting over mine as we eat popcorn and watch movies for most of the day. I've always wanted to be with someone I could just relax and spend the day relaxing with. She's perfect for this and I love it.

"Do you think she's being a little weird?" I ask, Reagan putting on a movie I've never seen before. It's a cartoon but it's kind of interesting.

"Her sister locked herself in her bedroom for years. She just wants to build a snowman with her sister," Reagan laughs, my hand shovng popcorn into my mouth.

"She's like...fifteen though," I say, her hand swatting my shoulder.

"It's a Disney movie. They do a lot of weird things," she smiles, my hand resting on her waist.

We continue watching the movie and I make stupid comments on the entire thing, mainly how the Christopher guy talks to the reindeer. It's a little weird.

"Oh, look at Olaf," Reagan cheers, her bright smile huge.

The little snowman that strolls onto the screen has my girlfriend smiling.

"Reagan, this is a kid's movie," I say, her finger pressing to my lips.

"You need to get used to kid's movies, Mr. Styles. They're my favorite."

She smiles and looks back at the screen, my eyes staying focused on her. The happiness that radiates off her is beautiful and I can't believe how lucky I am to have her.

---

Hi Lovelies!

I hope you like the chapter! Tell me what you thought!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much love! <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
1.1K 62 11
Pull... "The love I give is unlike any other. It lasts." "What about the love you receive?" Aim... "You deserve a love that will risk everything for...
1.1K 47 14
A lengthy Harry Styles dark fanfiction. WARNING: contains mature content. (kissing, violence, language etc.)