Passionately Infatuated | pjm

Av SingularitaeAddict

"This is a one-time thing, little kitten." A Park Jimin story Contains a lot of mature content and strong lan... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 2

18.1K 697 553
Av SingularitaeAddict

No names. No words. No promises.

Jimin gave me exactly what I wanted. One touch – and the intoxication was coursing through my veins. One touch and it was enough to shut down my brain.

I don't know why, but I expected him to be rough and hard with me. Dominating. He gives off this self-absorbed, narcissistic vibe as though he'd think only of himself and his pleasure. Even more so considering it was a one-time thing.

Instead he was gentle and sensual and wouldn't leave me alone until he was sure he'd pleased me enough. And I let him do just that. Once the door closed, our clothes were on the ground. Every kiss had this raw intensity to it as his hands roamed my body perfectly.

We were nothing short of a symphony of moans and soft gasps as he made sure I was aroused to the fullest. Breathing fast, heart beating even faster. Then he had me on my back before plunging inside of me, alternating my breathing with each thrust, prolonging it on purpose to make me beg for it. He told me he'd make me beg for it, and I did.

Next thing I knew he flipped me over and I was on my stomach as he was on me again, fucking me harder, faster, making me cry out louder with pleasure. His fingers entwined in my messy hair, his chest pressed to my back, his tongue on my neck. You'd think he'd get tired, but it only got better with time as he guided me to the wall, driving back inside of me and making me wither in his arms.

We did it everywhere, on the bed, on the table, against the window, in the shower. Like a couple of horny teens. The passion was off the charts. I surrendered completely, his touch igniting a fire deep inside of me. He pounded inside of me, hard and relentless, until my nails were digging in his back and my throat was sore from too much moaning.

Then when we were both too exhausted to move, we laid next to each other to catch our breaths. He weaved his fingers in my hair and glided his full lips down my shoulder, traveling down towards my navel. He pulled me back into him and laid there with me for some moments before standing up and collecting his clothes from the floor.

"This was fun," he said while putting his shirt on. "I'm gonna go now, little kitten. Be safe."

***

"So it was that good?" Quinn whispered, one hand gripping at the edge of her seat.

"Mhm," I answered in a hushed voice, leaning in closer so the other hundred people present at this lecture wouldn't hear us. "It was... it was other-worldly. Like, literally the best sex I've ever had."

She gasped softly. "Better than... you-know-who?"

"Oh, definitely better than him." I scoffed out. Jimin exceeded even my highest expectations when it came to sex.

"But what made it so good?" she questioned, eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Was there anything in particular, or...?"

I paused. "I guess... It was chemistry. You know, the sex was pretty vanilla. I'm not sure whether he's into anything kinky. He looks like he might be, but that's not the point. What I was saying was that... we just clicked. From the first touch, my body was already just so responsive to him. I have never experienced something like this with anyone."

"So the sex party plan worked. Thank god for Hoseok." Quinn sighed.

"Oh yeah, it definitely worked," I agreed. "I finally managed to get my ex out of my head."

"So are you gonna see Jimin again?"

"I doubt it. He told me this was just a one-time thing."

"If you ask me, you should totally try and get in touch with him again."

"I can't. He left me no number, and I can't exactly go and start stalking him."

"I'm not talking about stalking. You could just drop by that place again, make it seem like you ran into him on accident."

I pressed my lips into a thin line. "Quinn, I'm not the type of girl to start having delusions after a one-night stand with a guy. He told me explicitly what this was and was adamant about it."

"I'm just saying," she shrugged. "If it were as amazing for him as it were for you, perhaps he'd be happy to see you again."

I took a second to think. "Perhaps. But I wouldn't dwell too much on it."

"Anything you'd like to share with the class, ladies?" Professor Bak's cold, abrasive voice snapped me and Quinn back to reality. I looked up to see the whole class staring at us, and felt my cheeks burn as if someone had pressed hot coal against them.

"No, Professor Bak. That's why we were talking quietly." Quinn said, not looking the tiniest bit flustered.

"Then perhaps you should put an end to your whispering session if you don't want to fail this class." Professor Bak frowned sternly.

"Sorry." I mumbled, wanting nothing else than for this moment to end. His cold glare stayed on us for a little while before he turned back to resume writing something on the board.

"This guy surely has some nerve considering-" Quinn fumed.

I nudged her slightly. "Shh, stop. Someone may hear."

Huffing furiously, she finally let it go and started taking down notes in her notebook. We didn't exchange any words for the rest of the class.

Unlike Quinn, I just could not focus. My mind kept drifting towards Jimin and our night together. He had been so... so... I was running out of adjectives to describe how much of a spectacular lover he had been. Turns out experience does matter, and Jimin seemed to have a lot of it. He certainly knew his way around a woman's body. If anything, last night had finally fulfilled my desire to be with a real man.

So deep in my thought, I hadn't noticed that Professor Bak had wrapped up the class and now everyone was slowly lining up to the exit.

So once again I had no idea what this lecture was about. Absent-mindedly, I collected my stuff and put it back in my backpack as Quinn waited for me, typing something on her phone. Once I was done, the both of us started making our way down towards the exit. Almost everyone had left already, leaving an empty class room for the exception of me, Quinn and Professor Bak.

"Diane," I heard my full name tumble out in that same icy cold tone. Not turning around, I heaved a long but irritated sigh. "Can I have a moment with you?"

Quinn gave me an expectant look. I nodded to her, urging her to wait for me outside. She scurried to the door, slamming it behind herself.

"You know, I hate it when people address me by my full name when I haven't authorized them to do so." I spun on my heel and crossed my arms over my chest, rigid eyes shooting daggers at Professor Bak.

"How am I supposed to address you?" his eyes had slightly softened since that sharp remark he had sent my way during class. "You're my student and I'm your teacher."

"You've certainly taught me a lot of things. But I don't like you humiliating me in front of the whole class like that. Everyone was staring at us."

His head hung low. "I'm sorry, Di. In my defense, you were undermining me in front of a hundred students. Talking during class is disrespectful."

I walked over to him lazily. "You certainly didn't mind me disrespecting you in bed," my tongue swept over my lower lip seductively as my fingers curled around his tie. "You loved when I was being a disobedient brat, remember?"

Yeah, so I should explain.

Remember when Quinn asked me whether Jimin was better than you-know-who? Well, meet you-know-who. Professor Bak, our twenty-six-year old Microbiology professor.

Also, the best sex I've ever had. At least until last night.

He gave a dry swallow. "Di, I need to see you again." He admitted. He drew closer and my hand inadvertently brushed over his bulge. Fuck, I haven't talked dirty to him yet and he's already rock hard.

"Sorry." I shook my head as I let go of his tie and pulled away.

"Why not?" he sounded desperate. "You're single now, aren't you?"

I took a good look at him there and then. He was delicious and very good-looking. I used to drool over him during class last semester. Usually one look from him would be able to make me drop my panties, as I already said he was the best I've ever had. Was. Past tense.

My teeth caught my lower lip and I wrapped a hair strand around my finger as I usually did when I was thinking really hard.

Normally I would never turn Professor Bak's proposition down. I loved having sex, I had never been a prude. And sex with him was good.

But somehow... something inside of me had shifted since last night. It was like I had this really exquisite meal that made my taste buds have a literal orgasm, and now I was being handed a three-day old slice of pizza.

"I'm gonna have to pass," I shrugged, readjusting my backpack on my back. "Maybe some other time." I did not want to close the door on us entirely as I could end up contacting him again when I'd managed to shake Jimin off.

I prayed he would take the hint and would not get clingy or anything.

"Yea, sure," Professor Bak grumbled, clearing his throat. "Maybe some other time."

"Am I dismissed?" I asked jokingly. He mumbled something incoherent again as he spun around and started rummaging through the sheets of paper littered around his mahogany desk.

I got the hint.

I scurried for the door and eased it open. Quinn was still waiting for me outside.

"Freaking finally!" she whisper-yelled. "What did he want?"

"Sex." I answered bluntly.

"Well, are you gonna?" she asked as we started walking down the empty hallway.

"No," I shook my head. "For some reason, I don't find him attractive anymore."

"What?" Quinn gawked openly at me.

"Quinn," I gulped. "I think Jimin ruined me for other men."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

675K 9K 100
Literally the title and there is mostly fluff. If you don't like this than don't read it and just to be clear there will be like five smut stories. C...
1.1M 48K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
12.1K 901 46
Just some short stories about Namjin 💜
66 2 2
A collection of my Jimin one-shot stories of various genres.