Passionately Infatuated | pjm

By SingularitaeAddict

"This is a one-time thing, little kitten." A Park Jimin story Contains a lot of mature content and strong lan... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 1

35.3K 819 888
By SingularitaeAddict

"I just can't believe I let you drag me here."

Hoseok scuffed as he and I both took the marble staircase leading to the entrance of the marvelous building.

"Stop being so fussy." I frowned, adjusting my skin-tight strapless dress that hugged all my curves in just the right way.

"You just broke up with What's-his-face," Hoseok continued. "Why do you insist on doing this to yourself?"

"Because I want someone to fuck me the way I've always wanted to be fucked." I declared confidently.

Hoseok's eyes boggled as his eyebrows shot so high they practically collided with his hairline. He halted abruptly.

"Keep your voice down, Di!" he hushed me, hand darting to grab me by the wrist. We had just entered the exquisite building and were about to slip into the sea of people scattered in the giant lobby.

"Oh shut up, you prude," I pulled my hand away. "That's exactly why we're here. You and I both need to blow off some steam."

"I thought we coming here only to watch."

"Watching may lead to exploring," I murmured. "You should keep an open mind, Hobi."

"Di, I don't think that it's such a good idea."

"Don't be such a party pooper!" I hissed, taking two glass of champagnes from one of the tables. "Here, you could use a drink. Relax."

His eyes still darting around, he took the glass from my hand after some long moments.

"What exactly do you wish to achieve by being here?" he continued interrogating. "At a sex party?" he intentionally lowered his voice at the last part, prompting an eye roll form me.

"Just have fun," I shrugged, my eyes surveying the spacious hall we were in, filled with people gathered in little groups, chit-chatting. "We'll see what the night brings our way. I'm feeling adventurous."

"Di, I have an awful feeling that you're going to regret this. And I feel like this is some kind of overcompensation because of your break-up." he said, his lips pressed in a thin line.

"That guy was such a man-child," I whined, cringing at the mention of my ex-boyfriend who'd rather spend his Friday nights gaming with his online friends instead of fucking me senseless. "I want to finally get attention from a real grown-up." my teeth tugged at my lower lip as I scanned the crowded room intently.

"You mean sex."

"Yes, exactly. I want sex, Hobi, okay? Raw, hot sex. I want someone who can hold me like a woman."

"You're too young to be talking like this." Hoseok scowled, always the buzzkill.

"Or perhaps I'm too mature for my age," I sucked in a breath. "Guys my age don't know how to treat me. They don't know how to touch me and love me good. I'm done with them. I want someone older, more experienced. I want someone who knows how to keep me and pleasure me... I want someone to make me scream with rapture and fulfill my wildest fantasies."

When I looked over at Hoseok, he was as white as chalk.

He gulped. "I- I'm older than you."

"Yeah, but." I offered him a weird look.

"But what?"

"But you're... you."

"So?"

I paused. "Oh shut up and stop being weird."

I chugged my champagne and reached out for another glass, deciding to ignore Hoseok. All I wanted to do was shut down the buzzing in my brain and he wasn't making that any easier. Maybe it was a mistake bringing him here, but then again this kind of events were unknown territory to me. I wanted to be with someone I could trust.

My gaze roamed the room, sauntering from one person to another. Couples were quickly forming and getting cozy on the couches.

It had been my first time at this type of event. Getting in was quite difficult as this ended up being a pretty private gig. Fortunately, whenever I set my mind on something, I always get it. After a lot of whining and begging, Hoseok had secured two invites for both of us, and being the kind best friend he was, he got us in.

From what I had read on the invite, the area we were currently in was where people could get more familiar with each other and what they want. If there's a connection and they want to take it somewhere else, the venue had separate rooms where one could get cozy.

"See anyone you like?" Hoseok asked. I was glad he was back to his normal behavior, he was weirding me out some moments ago.

"Not yet." I grumbled. I was not a shy person in general, so approaching a man wouldn't be too nerve-wracking for me. "I can't see anyone who's my type."

"Maybe you should just pick someone that you find attractive, regardless whether they fit your type or not."

"Hm." I scuffed.

I took my third glass of champagne and watched as the liquid swirled in the glass. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone enter the room. Normally I wouldn't turn, but this time something made me glance over and see who this person was.

And the wind was knocked out of my lungs. He was wearing a what seemed to be a really expensive custom-made black coat and black ripped jeans that fit his prominent thighs quite tightly, making the muscles swell under the fabric. The first three buttons of his snow-white shirt were let undone, offering a view of his sun-kissed torso, and a pair of thin-rimmed specs adorned his light brown eyes.

The way he moved... his movements were so effortless and beautiful that one couldn't help but stop and stare. He wore rings on his fingers, a lot of them – the metal circled around his knuckles. His gait was elegant but casual – the man just radiated nonchalance as if nothing in the world could bother him.

His eyes landed on mine for a split second. When I blinked, he had already turned away.

"This one." I stated.

"Di, anyone but him." Hoseok sulked.

"No," I corrected him, letting my hooded eyes wander the man's frame. "No one but him."

Just by watching him I was overcome by the urge to do every naughty thing there was. He advanced in the sea of people, greeting some of them with polite nods and making small talk here and there.

His ringed fingers tightly wrapped around a glass of bourbon, he moved gracefully. Drawing every woman's attention as he did so; some of them gawked openly, others eyed him subtly over their shoulders with a sultry fire in their orbs. Bottom line, he possessed an aura so powerful and sexy it couldn't be ignored. However, none of his admirers ended up being noticed by him.

His ego is big alright, among other things.

He was sure of himself, he was in control. On top of his striking appearance, a giant part of his sexiness came from his confidence and I instantly realized that. Slowly, he made his way to the other side of the gloomy room where I could only see his silhouetted figure against the burgundy curtains.

"Not Jimin," Hoseok's pleading voice drew me back to reality. "The guy has more red flags than the Beijing Olympics."

I smiled.

Before I could even think, I was making my way towards him. His back was halfway turned to me, allowing me to admire the perfect outline of side-profile. I breathed. In and out. I prowled towards him, like a feline hypnotized by cat-nip. His musky scent consumed me. Before I could even say a word, he turned. He had noticed me, but was playing it cool.

I exhaled shakily as my eyes took him in. He was fighting back a smirk, sinful gaze roaming my frame as he scanned me attentively.

A small but teasing smile crept upon his face. And then I heard him say the words that would engrave on my mind forever.

"This is a one-time thing, little kitten."

Author's note:

Hello, hello, and welcome to the first chapter of 'Passionately Infatuated'!

Did you guys like it? It's just an introductory chapter, I promise you it gets better 💕

Gonna explain something to my new readers real quick. For those of you who don't know, this story is a spin-off of my Taehyung fanfiction 'Obsessed'.

However, you do not need to have read it in order to understand the plot. This story moves on its own with a different female lead and Jimin as the main love interest. His character is the same as the one in 'Obsessed'.

Regardless, I need to warn you that Taehyung and Y/N (the MC in 'Obsessed') are going to make appearances occasionally. I'm telling you guys this just so you don't get confused when you see Y/N being mentioned here. She's not the main character in this story. The MC in 'Passionately Infatuated' is a completely different one with her own name (as you've probably noticed).

⚠️ There's going to be a lot of explicit scenes and mature content in this story. Consider this your warning! ⚠️

I think that's everything. Now all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the ride! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.8K 49
Enter a world where there is no room for innocence. Want some kinky smut? Got that covered. These do not just directly show smut.... There is a lit...
1.1M 48K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
675K 9K 100
Literally the title and there is mostly fluff. If you don't like this than don't read it and just to be clear there will be like five smut stories. C...
12.1K 901 46
Just some short stories about Namjin 💜