The Dark Road to Dathelia

By destiny4bieber

michael dylan used to be a normal teenage boy. he was good looking when he was human, now hes drop dead gorge... More

The Dark Road to Dathelia
chapter 2--...and I die.
chapter 3- Mommy! Kiss it better!!
chapter 4-Taming Beth
chapter 5-Edward is a Sparkle
chapter 6- I break up with Beth. Then sleep with her.
chapter 7- DUN DUN DUNN
chapter 8- Matts Gay! EW!
chapter 10- The Monster in Me.
chapter 11- The Monster in Beth.
chapter 12- I'm Mr. Lonely.
chapter 13- Not as evil as I thought.
chapter 14- Dathelia Whaaat???!?!?
chapter 15- Powers I never thought I had.
chapter 16- I'm going to the land down under.
chapter 17- Catching Up
chapter 18- Ok, Not the welcome home I was expecting.
chapter 19- Life sucks.
chapter 20- DAANNG BOY.
Chapter 21- Whooaa. Calm yourself Michael...
Chapter 22- Its getting hot in here.
chapter 23- Does God Want Me to Want Matt?!?!???!??!
Chapter 24-Yum...Matt.
chapter 26- Home sweet really big home.

chapter 9- Fragile?! Oops.

138 0 0
By destiny4bieber

CHAPTER 9-FRAGILE? OOPS.

Matt is so gross. I finish brushing my teeth and rinsing with the strongest Listerine in the house. I grab the phone and dial Beth's number.

"Hey Beth, it's me, can we hang out tonight?"

"Hey Michael, my parents are gone out right now to work, they'll be back at 9:00 you can come over till then if you want." Replies Beth.

I say, "alright see you in ten." She says ok and hangs up. I go try to straighten out the flips in my hair and walk back up to Beth's place. When I get there I knock twice and enter. Beth calls out, "who is it?"

I shout, "Michael" and she says, "ok come in. I'm upstairs."

Oh my god. The stairs in her house are retarded. If I were to count them all I'd be here all year. I am not going up stairs. I sit on the couch and shout, "ok I'll wait for you down here."

A couple minutes later Beth hops down the trillion stairs. She's still wearing the t-shirt I let her wear last night. I wonder what her mom thought. Beth plops on the couch beside me and takes my hand and says what's up.

"Well. Nothing really. Matt just raped me. I have a very important question for you." I pause then ask, "does my scent make you go crazy and get hypnotized and does it make you want to do bad things to me?"

Honestly, after all that has happened today, I'm afraid of her answer.

"Umm. Earlier on today on my front porch it did. But right now no. Right now you smell like you always do. Just normal. And what do you mean matt raped you?!" Beth answers

"Well, when I got home matt was asleep. I accidentally woke him up I think and he got hypnotized. He thought 'that smell!' and came after me. He basically made out with me against my will. And to get him off me I had to make out with him back." I say.

Beth looks surprised. And scared.

I slap a hand to my forehead and whine, "I don't want to be this! Beth my best friend is gay I think! I can't have him trying to kiss me all the time!"

Beth curls up in my arms like a little girl and says, " don't worry Michael. It'll all work out. It's just your scent."

I look at her confused and ask, "you're not affected anymore?"

"After you kissed my neck, my head was all cloudy and my neck felt stiff. It was after that that I noticed I don't smell your scent anymore."

Uh-oh. What did I do to Beth?! I accidentally drool in her neck and she's not overwhelmed by my smell anymore? I take her by the hand over to her computer and google the book that Matt had. With my luck, a read-it-online link came up.

The book shows up and I go to the table of contents. I can't see anything that could really help me. I find one that says vampire saliva, page 108. I flip to the page and read it out loud, "vampire saliva when put into a cut, via licking or just drooling, will automatically heal all wounds within seconds. If the vampire saliva is used to repair a human's cuts and wounds, then the human will then turn into the vampire's fragile. This would mean all vampiric powers would not work on the human. Except ones gained for example, mind control. See page 120 for more on fragile's."

I flip to page 120 and read out loud, "a fragile is a vampire companion. In old text you can find them being called slaves. Vampires often healed those they loved thus we call them a fragile. No supernatural being can harm a fragile and only humans can be set into this category. When the vampire drinks from his or her fragile their blood flows freely. They do not run out of blood or get harmed. They continue producing until the vampire is finished. No other vampire can feed from some one else's fragile. This specimen is a lot like a mix between the vampire race and the human race. Only a fragile lives 190 years without aging then dies (but can be changed into a vampire to resist death). They can die from natural and unnatural causes like a stab wound or old age or heart attack. They are not invincible. Vampires and their fragile will have a link. Vampires will know when their fragile needs them and fragile's will know when their vampire needs blood. It is a telepathic link. See page 122 to see how to release your fragile."

Beth and I look at each other. Oh my god. I completely accidentally turned Beth into my fragile.

"What exactly is going on here?" asks Beth.

"Umm, remember when we were making out on your porch? And I kissed your neck? Well my fangs shot out and accidentally nipped you. Then I saw your blood and I drooled on the cut by accident. It healed right away so I thought I was dreaming. Beth I'm so sorry." I answer. Feeling like a complete moron.

Beth showed no sign of disappointment. She only said, "oh. I see." And put on a smirk. I focus to read her mind and I hear, "yay! Michael can suck my blood! ... Hey! Michael! Get out of my head!"

What? Ok first of all I am NOT going to suck her blood. Second of all she just knew I was in her head?

Beth looks at me and smirks, "yes, you are going to suck my blood," she says moving closer to me, "and yes. I knew you were in my head."

Oh my god. She is in my head now. Not good. I push my thoughts into her head, "I'm not sucking your blood. Nothing changes just because you're a fragile now."

She winks and sends me back a dirty thought. That's the last time I try to reason with her in her head. I mean yeah she's really hot and all but, there's things in this world no one needs to think about. Knowing she thought about it makes me wonder if I should be scared of her rather then her scared of me!

The phone ringing interrupts my thoughts. Beth skips over to the phone and answers.

"Oh hi mom!" she turns and gestures for me to stay quiet. I think about yelling at her to put her pants back on. So her mom gets a fright, "yeah I don't mind if you stay out for the night. Ok.... ok...love you too.... bye"

Beth turns and explains that her mom and dad decided to take a romantic night off so they booked a hotel for the night. She tells me they wont be back till tomorrow.

Beth twirls her hair for a second, "so, Michael? Wanna stay the night? Mom and dad don't have to know." I'm slightly scared. She's been my best friend forever and now she suddenly decides she wants to have a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with me. I never thought of her as a sister, but what if I did?! My sister always trying to jump me and kiss me. Ew.

While I struggle to change course of thought I respond, " sure. I don't see why not. Matt might be stalking my house."

Beth says "yay!" happily and jumps onto my laps and starts nibbling my neck playfully. She's making me thirsty. I'm trying my hardest to ignore it. I need to go to my house and get some blood.

I start breathing heavy in my attempts to control myself. I breathlessly try to tell her off, "Beth," is all I could get out. Talking made my struggle that much worse. She probably thought I liked it so much that I said her name. That was definitely not the case here. I think about pushing her away but I realize that she's my fragile. Meaning she's fragile to me but the bad guys could come try to beat her up and she'd be fine. That is a dumb concept.

I'm not going to give in. I don't care if it wont kill her, I don't want to feed off her. Ever. My fangs shoot out of my mouth making me feel helpless against myself. I remember how at the sight of my own blood my fangs receded. I bite down on my tongue and feel nothing. My fangs are still high and mighty and show no sign of going away. My tongue heals and I get a fresh scent of blood. Beth's blood comes up to my nose like a punch in the face. My mouth starts watering and I can feel the animal inside me rising. I can feel her blood pumping through every artery. I can hear the squish of it running towards her heart and keeping her alive. My mind wanders and I ask myself why not just a taste? I can't do it, I wont. My eyes are burning purple and I can hardly breathe. Her blood is drowning me. If I don't take some I'll surely die! No! Get a hold of yourself! Michael come on!

Beth looks up at me and seems pleased. I know what she's trying to do. I wont let her get away with it. I plead her with my eyes to stop. But she just brings her blood filled wrists up around my neck. The scent of her blood is intoxicating. Sweet. I need it. I can't have it. She then pulls away from me and I feel a sense of relief. I'm going to make it out of here without biting Beth! She takes me by the hand and guides me to the couch. My fangs are still showing and my eyes still burn but I can go eat some hamburger meat if she leaves me alone for a second.

Not a chance. She pushes me onto the couch and takes me by surprise. I brace myself for the impact of her blood. She sits on my lap, facing me. Beth bites down hard on her lip and winces a little. Now I know I'm going to die. I see the blood forming on her lip. I think I'm defeated. No! I can't give in. Not yet.

She leans in to give me a kiss on the lips. I try to push myself closer and closer to the couch but her blood pulls at me. I feel as if I'm being ripped in two. In a moment her lips are on mine and my taste buds explode. My mind explodes. Everything explodes. I try to calm myself. I'm breathing so heavy that I sound like a fat man trying to run a marathon. That's it.

If she wants me to suck her blood, I will.

OHHH WHATS GUNNA HAPPEENNN?!?!?! read on to see... :D

Continue Reading