Its Always You | 18+

By theangeljasmine

17 year old Davina Rose Trevino moves to Atlanta, Georgia with her brother after she got herself into some tr... More

It's Always You
Characters
Character Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Important A/N:

Chapter Sixteen

10.2K 224 230
By theangeljasmine

We hit 1k views, I love you guys ♥️

Davina's POV

Men are fucking stupid, and they annoy the fuck out of me. More specifically Angelo, Damien, and Antonio.

First Angelo, why did he jump to conclusions so quick does he not have trust in me? Second Damien, who does he think continuing fighting Angelo and also using some pretty good fighting techniques I've taught him, we don't anyone getting suspicious. Third Antonio, he's a fucking pendejo trying to hold me back, if I'm being I'm the most angry at him.

It's been hours from what happened and I'm happy none of them have attempted to kiss ass yet. I'm pretty sure I'm getting my period soon which sucks ass, that's why I've been moody. I also been on edge, I need to fight. Fighting became therapy to me, it's a must now. Damien is here now, so let's hope he sets up the punching bag in the basement and we can fight.

I've been thinking and reminiscing a lot, I've been thinking how much I used to train and travel for the underground fights and then I went poof!, gone. I know my supporters are wondering what the he'll happened, and I feel guilty. I was trained so hard, I've learned every fighting styles and they also taught me how to shoot different guns and used different knifes, they trained me practically like an assassin.

Now thinking back I'm embarrassed those guys caught me when I lit up their warehouse, I was honestly distracted. Fire is so pretty and I honestly didn't hear them creeping behind me.

I've also been thinking about Angelo, I feel like we're moving to fast, and I don't really know him but I can't deny that I'm sprung. He's the first guy I felt something after him. In my last relationship we took everything slow, so maybe it's a good thing I'm doing things different with Angelo?

Also, he's clearly a womanizer so how am I suppose to know he won't play me or I'm just another girl to him? How do I know he'll stay loyal? What's so special about me?

I don't love him, but I know I eventually will. It's inevitable, and that gives him the power to break me.

Does he even know how to love? Will he love me? What if I'm just his first girlfriend and that's it? What if we don't work out?

I fucking hate overthinking.

I'm currently binge watching The Originals since I finished The Vampire Diaries, and honestly Klaus is daddy.

I laugh as he rips some guys heart out, I'm such a sadist.

My laugh gets interrupted when Damien busts in my room like he owns the place.

The ass kissing begins.

"Sissypoo, I'm so sorry"

Not good enough.

I arch an eyebrow at him, and look back at the TV ignoring him focusing on my show.

"Ohhh c'mon... I've brought piece offerings" he whines.

That catches my attention, so I pause my show and I look at him to precede, still not talking.

He lets out a sigh of relief "Ok great, I have to show you my piece offering. Get up it's downstairs"

I frown "Why can't you just bring it up here?"

"Pleaseeeeeee" He says.

"Ugh fine"

As we go downstairs, that amazing send hits me and my mood changes it to happiness.

We walk into the kitchen, and to my shock Angelo and Antonio were there.

"What are they doing here?" I say glaring at them.

"They have piece offerings as well" Damien answers.

I love gifts.

"This is my piece offering" Damien says.

My mouth watering at the sight.

Mc Fucking Donald's.

My absolute favorite.

Eeeepp.

"You are forgiven" I say, which causes him to let out a sigh of relief.

Hold up. Where's my sweet tea?

That's my favorite drink.

"Wait" I say and he tenses.

I look at him in the eye and say "Where's my tea?"

He relaxes and says "It's in the fridge, I know you don't like when your ice melts"

I smile and go and get it from the fridge and take a seat at the counter.

I'm silently eating my food, and Angelo and Antonio haven't said a word.

12 minutes later..

I'm finally done with my food.

"Ok, you both are creeping the fuck out of me" I say.

"We both got you shit" Angelo shrugs.

Yay.

"I'll go first" Antonio speaks up.

I look at him expectingly, my elbows on the counter and my hands cupping my cheeks.

"Um, Kaylee said you were talking nonstop about something.... these past couple of days" he said slowly.

I talk a lot, so I'm confusion.

"Continue" I say warily.

He groans "Let me just fucking show you"

I look at their expressions. Angelo looks bored, Damien looks excited, and Antonio looks nervous.

Huh.

"Just so you know I can't return it and it cost me a lot of money for that fucker" he says walking to the door that leads to my backyard.

I'm hella confused.

They all walk out, and when I see what it is my heart drops.

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

I could cry right now.

I froze looking at him.

Antonio waited nervously for me to react.

I slowly walked up Tony, until I was in front of him.

Suddenly I pulled him into a big hug, which caused him to tense but slowly he wrapped his arms around me.

"I fucking love you" I mumbled.

I heard scoffs behind me, coming from Angelo and Damien.

Antonio let out a chuckle, still not letting me go.

"That's enough" Angelo says behind me, but I ignore him.

I've been wanting this dog since like forever! I really want to cry of happiness, my period coming for sure.

Suddenly I'm being pulled away from the back of my shirt.

Angelo wraps his arms around my waist and whispers "Careful bella"

I nod.

I shrug him off and quickly go to my new dog, I've always wanted a big pit bull, but my ma never let me get one.

People are scared shitless over pit bulls, but me? I'm scared of fucking chihuahuas them shits are little devils.

A/N: Whoever has a chihuahua no shade, I have a chihuahua and she's a evil little shit but I still love that hoe💕

The dog looks at me warily and I extend my hand so he can sniff me, to see that I'm no threat. He sniffs and begins to wag his tail and I can already sense a new amazing friendship.

Ugh I love dogs!

"He's trained" Angelo says behind me as I continue to pet my new baby.

"What do you mean"

"He'll protect you at all cost and he's potty trained" Damien answers.

"Where did you even get him? I've been looking for a black pit bull since like forever" I say.

"Do you know that famous hulk dog?" Antonio asks.

"Yes?"

"Well he's his son, he cost me a lot of money" he says.

No way! A descendent from Hulk!

A/N: Y'all should search up the Hulk dog it's huge.

"Oh, well thank you... your forgiven"

"Thank Kaylee, she gave me the idea I just paid a lot of money" he says.

Damn we get it, you spent a lot of money.

"I've got to go, Kaylee waiting for me"

Goals.

We all say goodbye to him and he leaves.

"What are you naming him?" Damien asks.

I know exactly what I want to call him.

I turn around to look at them, with a grin on my face.

"Sinister"

Damien scrunched his eyebrows "That sounds fucken evil"

Exactly what I was going for, I nod at him.

Angelo's smirking, I know he likes the name.

"I like it" he says.

I turn back to Sinister, who is laying down next to me.

"Stand" I command.

He stands up in a second.

Wow.

What else does he know.

"Sit" I say, and he sits expectingly waiting.

Interesting.

I look at Damien, which causes Sinister to start looking at him warily.

"Davina! What the fuck? Your dog is fucking creepy" Damien exclaims.

How dare he say that about his nephew?

I leaned down to Sinister's ear and whisper "Growl"

He growls so menacingly, I almost peed my pants.

Damien jumps in back of Angelo, and Angelo is watching Sinister proudly.

"Yeah no I'm leaving, fuck all of you" Damien says going back into the house.

"Pussy" Angelo says once my brother is inside.

"Who's a good boy?" I say to Sinister.

He wags his tail and and starts to lick me.

Gross, but I'm going to let that slide.

I begin playing with him, and let me tell you he destroys his toys too quick.

I'm going to have to buy him a lot of toys.

I stand up and let out a happy sigh.

I was to caught up with Sinister that I forgot Angelo was there until he wrapped his arms around my waist, so my back was firmly pressed against his chest.

He huskily whispered in my ear "Don't you want to know what I got you?"

***
A/N: I'm sorry for posting late 😢

I can't wait for y'all to see what I have planned! My new story will be up soon !

Any suggestions for this book?
Any predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 15.3K 27
**Mature Readers Only ( 18+ )** Book 1 of the Moretti series- Remi Bennett grew up with her mother an a handful of close friends. When her mother got...
71.1K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
48.6K 1.7K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
5M 109K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...