The Mafia's Bride (Book 2)

Oleh temanguby

The Russian mafia is being threatened, there is a new player in the game and he is planning on taking them al... Lebih Banyak

NOTE ( IMPORTANT)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE BOOK IS BACK ON WATTPAD
HELP PLEASE!

Chapter 24

8K 356 70
Oleh temanguby

I did not even have to open my eyes, I did not even have to turn. As soon as sleep drifted away I knew where I was. I mean how could I not with his scent wrapped around me like a fluffy blanket, a smile quickly spread across my face. 'I was really doing this, wasn't I?' It felt good to finally be the pilot of my life for a change. I felt the sun rays kiss my skin, the warmth and I could already imagine how bright it was. My eyes blinked open as I stretched my arms and rolled over to the cold spot next to me which meant Klaus was long gone. How lucky was I though? I had this perfect man that basically opened his home and arms for me; it was only natural that I felt like I would screw it up somehow. I felt like I did not deserve him, he was just too kind and hot but who was I to give away a God given miracle.
I sat up after a long stretch which left me satisfied, my actions came to an halt as my heart went drumming in fright, my breathes came out harsh as my hand went straight to my chest. It had felt as if I was going through a heart attack I swear.

"Klaus, you gave me a fright," I said to him giving out a tiny smile. He was sitting on the one seat couch by the corner of the room. he sat so still if his eyes went open I would think he was out like a lamp but those stormy dark eyes pierced through me that I felt a shiver go down my spine. Now I do not know if it was sexual or just fear none the less I looked back at him.

"Morning, "I said but it seemed as if my words were only audible to me because he did not even blink none the less reply which made me feel uneasy and shamefully a little aroused. His stare was hungry as if he was ravishing me with his eyes yet dark and mysterious enough to send my heart into a frenzy. In swift movement he was up with his bare muscles flexing as he moved slowly and cunningly towards the bed. His eyes never left mine as if telling me all the things he wanted to do to me. I shifted uncomfortable on the bed while holding his stare. Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead and I could not even breathe properly. My eyes made the mistake of wondering off down and linger on his bare chest. I gasped leaving my lips barely parted while my imagination went over and above thinking of how this jaw dropping man was mine, all mine.
He crawled over the bed putting me under him with his arms locking me in. Lord this man was going to be the death of me. My eyes drifted back to his emotionless face and I just could not help but cup his face in my hands as he got closer and closer so that we now both stood just a strand away from our faces touching. Our eyes lingered on each other sharing a silent moment that sent my body burning beyond the fires of hell. No one moved as we waited not really sure for what yet we stood our breath fanning our skin. His hand went to tuck a strand of loose hair behind my air, the feel of his finger across my ever so sensitive skin made me close my eyes as my body tingled with sparks igniting deep within. His hands then cupped my cheek, I could not read his expression but I knew a storm was brewing inside his head. He angled his head to the side looking at me intensively as if I would disappear. I could not help it no more, I pushed my sexual desires to the side and really looked at him. He was so handsome I was afraid that soon I would be charged with jumping this man.

"What is wrong Klaus?" I asked.

He did not reply me but continued to stare as if he could see straight to my soul so I respected his silence and did not pry. I pulled myself closer instead and wrapped my arms around his neck, without warning I pressed my lips on his soft juicy pink lips. He did not waste time but took control and deepened the kiss while he locked his arms around my torso. Our tongues danced, it was a kiss full of passion and so much emotion, and it was as if he was kissing me for the last time. I held on to him, drowning in his embrace. After a while he pulled away while my mind was all mushy from the mind blowing kiss, I mean what a way to start your day.

"I want to take you somewhere, the help has packed your bags so all that is left is for us to take a shower. "He said with his husky, sexy yet firm voice.

"Want to share?" I asked with my heart beating from my throat, all modesty gone replaced by intensive need.

"I would love that but I have to take care of something first so you can go first." he replied causing me to give him my puppy eyes while pouting.

"Sometimes I wonder who the baby is between you and Czarina." he said before standing up and walking towards his office.

I giggled while stepping out of bed.

"I should go check on her, she is back at the nursery?" I asked walking out to his closet to pick out a robe to wear.

"Yes, they were bathing her when I left." he replied.

"Okay,"

I walked out the bedroom, heading to the nursery. I opened the large door and walked in to find the nurse dressing Czarina in a pink dungaree.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning Ma'am, how are you?"

"I am good thanks, how about you?"

"I am good Ma'am." she said putting a hat over Czarina's head while the little angel's eyes were staring straight at me as if accusing me of something. I made a funny face which led to her giggling. The nurse the pulled a bomber jacket up her arms then put on her little black infant none slip Jordan.

"I have packed all her clothes and toys Ma'am, I did not know which stroller you would want to take." the nurse said politely.

"The black and gold one will be fine." I said picking up Czarina up and placing her on my chest.

"Morning pumpkin, how did you sleep on Klaus's chest?" I asked while kissing her forehead, she giggled and gripped my cheek with her long nailed fingers. "You do not playing fair now do you?" I kissed her again as she basically slapped me "No you are not."

I walked to the rocking chair and sat there.

"Can you please bring me her bip,"I said to the nurse who immediately went to the closet to get it before coming back with it.

"Thank you." I placed it around Czarina's neck then cradled her in the right position before breast feeding her. She held on to my boob scratching it with her nails from hell. I bit my lower lip as she dug them deep then went to move them but she just placed them back again. After a few minutes her eyes started getting droopy, she would close them and slightly let go of the nipple but as I tried to move it she would wake up and lung at it. This went on until she went limp in my arms. I closed the robe the carefully stood up and went to put her in the crib where she slept peacefully, walking out I saw that the nurse was also packing.

I rushed to the shower when I got to the bedroom, the bed had already been made with no sign of Klaus which meant he was still in his office so I took a quick shower. I could have went to my room but why pass the chance to take a shower with his body wash while standing where he stands taking showers every day, in a few minutes I was done. I pulled on the robe back on after towel drying my skin then I left for my room 'note to self; I am totally stealing this robe which smelt of nothing but Klaus'. When I got there bags were neatly placed next to the bed. It was a lot of bags which made me wonder how long we would be gone. I went straight to my closet and took my coco butter lotion since the other one had been packed. I applied it along with my armpit spray then I picked out my black guess skinny jeans along with a silky long-sleeved yellow shirt buttoning it so that my black bra was showing.  I wore my secret socks before pulling on my white puma sneakers and then a black leather jacket. My hair was left loose with my curls bouncing with each step I took, lastly I sprayed my Parco Rabbani perfume.

My feet carried me to Klaus's room, I opened the door and walked in only to sit on the bed with my legs crossed. He came out of the closet wearing blue jeans that hung from his waist showing the 'V' going down to his groin. You could never get enough of this guy, it was like you were seeing him for the first time every time your eyes landed on him. His brown hair was wet and his chest was all puffed up and to add on it he did not have any shoes on. There is nothing as sexy as a guy with wet silky hair only wearing loosely hugging jeans. I shook my head as I stood up and circled my arms from the back around his waist. I then planted a kiss on his back then just placed my head there. When he was done applying lotion on his chest he turned in my arms and placed his own around my waist. I was so short compared to him with my chin on his upper abs. He was looking down on me while I looked up at him with a wide smile on my face. His head bent down placing a kiss on my forehead while my eyes closed on their own to savour the moment. I wished we could stay like this right here right now. In his arms was where I belonged, it had been just a few hours but man I was crazy about this man; how could I not be when he was so perfect.

"Klaus," I called his name.

"From now on you are the only one to call me by that name, "he said placing another kiss on my forehead. I felt my heart leap in my chest. How could I not fall when he was saying things like that?

"What were you saying Moye Serdtse."

"Can we please not go with the nurse?"

"Did she do something?" he asked.

"No, she is perfect, amazing even....it is just that...."

"Harley do not leave words hanging, what are you saying?"

"It's just that..." I looked down at our feet trying to escape his eyes.

"Harley." he warned with his finger on my chin gently pushing my head up.

"It is just that iamabadmotherandijustfeellikeifidonothavehelpicouldidontevenknoewhat..."

"I do not talk jibirrish Harley, just talk to me clear so I can understand." he said cutting me off.

I bit my lower lip then looked up at him.

"I am a bad mother Klaus." I said then exhaled. It was painful and yet the truth. I did not know what I was dong, I abandoned my baby to the nurse.

"No you are not Harley, you are just young, and have been through so much plus it is not like there is a handbook on how to be a good parent, or is there? I do not know but hell there is no such thing as a 'good parent'." he said cupping my face in his hands looking straight into my eyes.

"I just want to be with her with no help and just figure it out on myself. I do not want her to feel like I let her be raised by the help. I know how it feels like and it sucks. I just want to be better and figure it out."

"I understand, the nurse will remain here. Can I figure it out with you?"He looked as anxious as he waited for my answer which had my heart melting. I looked straight at his eyes to see that he was dead serious and I could not help but feel tears pool up my eyes.

"Klaus," his name left my lips as a sole tear went down my cheek. I could not believe this man, I did not deserve this man.

"I do not deserve you." I said wiping away the tear.

"No my love, I do not deserve you."

He pulled me into a bone crushing hug and I returned the favour by holding on as tight as I could.

"Yes love, we can figure it out together." I replied with a huge smile on my face while pulling back to look at his gorgeous face. He returned the smile with his own before crashing his lips onto mine. We kissed until my toes curled. I was in heaven here and nothing could feel any better than this. As the song says, bad boys bring heaven to you.

He pulled back and wiped the few tears that had escaped.

"We have to go now Harley." he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

This was love, I thought as he walked to his closet, back muscles flexing as he graciously walked away.
This was my man, all mine!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3M 83.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
ENZO Oleh Walnut

Cerita Pendek

458K 12.3K 65
Vicenzo Ferrari Hernandez is a devilishly handsome mafia King. Despite being cold hearted and beyond cruel, he has fallen in love with the woman of h...
2.7M 34.6K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
2.4M 43K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...