AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys. I am so happy we got here I never thought I could finish even the first book but I have to thank you so much for just pushing me and all the support. I really love you so much.

I have good news, exciting news!!!!!

I totally had no clue on what to do on book 3 so it was cancelled but then I started editing book 1 and I fell in love guys. I fell in love again and someone just kept begging me to give him a second chance, he promised he was still not done so I finally started writing book 3 !!!!!!!!

We have a book 3 that has been published on my profile  under the title ' The Mafia's Beauty'

CHANGES TO NOTE BEFORE READING BOOK 3!!!!!!!

1. Rafael was now shot in the chest, this is because I don't know anyone who has survived a head shot and woke up sane, I know Rafael was never sane to begin with but still.

2. My other book ' Wicked Games With the Mafia' happened 20 years before The Mafia's Mistake. I changed the timeline because this book contributes a major part in our book three.

3. You don't have to read 'Wicked Games With the Mafia' to be able to read our book 3

4. I will be updating three chapters a week.
I really hope you like it guys, it is fun to write this one and I am so excited!!!!!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Lastly please also check out my new book " Royalty Unleashed"

Description:
Royalty has never been this crazy.

The werewolf princess Anastasia Nikita Furthrone of house Furthrone knew she was next in her parents match making hit list after her two older sisters having married in the name of the kingdom giving up the right to live a life with their true mates.

What she did not expect was the announcement of her engagement to the ruthless Vampire king. The war has ended she being the only thing holding the alliance giving up all she knew, shipped off to the enemy in a silver platter .

They hated everything about her sneering from her mere scent, she was as good as dead- a walking target and that was not the worst part, throw in whole coven of witches as old as time, a sexy devious king and a crazy monster-in-law what could possibly go wrong?

PG 16 SLV

Cover:

17/06/2020

17/06/2020