One Direction Preferences

By Kenzie17

[Slow Updates. Sorry!] This is my and others from Tumblr One Direction preferences, the first and ones toward... More

He Finds Out You're A Power Ranger
You Get Interrupted
What He Does To Cheer You Up
Being At The VMA's With Them
On The Alan Show With Them
What You Guys Say After You Break-Up
You Guys' Favorite Ed Sheeran Song
He Brings Up The Idea Of Children
Gangster Songs With One Direction
Your Guys' First Kiss
Them Crying
They Become Cheaters
He Teaches You Something
You Being Drunk
He Finds Out You're Insecure
A Rumor That You Two Broke Up
He Cheats/Steals/Argues With You
Their Birthday Tweet To You
He Convinces You To Go Out In Public With Him
How You Guys Met
Giving Them The Silent Treatment
What Trends On Your Birthday
Shooting The "Live While We're Young" Music Video
Getting Turned On By Them
They Protect You
Their "Awe" Moment Of You While Babysitting
You Can't Turn Him On
They Have A Crush On You
He Cheers You Up While You're Prego
Prankcalls
Going To The Dentist
Their Favorite Show To Watch
How He Knows You're Asleep
How He Shows His Love
A Harry Imagine For Jannah_Bernal
He Gets Jealous Of Another Boy
He Watches You Read
He Finds Out You Faked An Orgasm
What He Does After A Fight He Has With You
He Used A Pick-Up Line On You
You Run Into His Ex
How You First Met (Different)
The Way They Sleep
Good Enough (Harry)
Turn Your Face (Liam)
Ghost Of You (Louis)
Bound To You (Niall)
Don't (Zayn)
He's Your Teacher (AU)
When He Realized He Loved You
You Die (His P.O.V.)
A Zayn Imagine for bradford_bad_gurl1
A Weird Imagine for OneDirection11123
A Harry Imagine For amxrxnthine
A Zayn Imagine for Aninha017Z
He Dies (Your P.O.V.)
Harry Imagine for danisanerd
Saved From A Pervert
Niall Imagine for maverickrolland
Harry Imagine for 1AndOnlyHazza
Louis Imagine for Missbabydoll424
Liam Imagine for Hastaglover_xD
Louis Imagine for LIZ5212
His Favorite Thing About You
Male Ursala | Zayn Malik
Captain Hook | Harry Styles
Gaston | Louis Tomlinson
Male Cruella De Ville | Niall Horan

He's A Boxer (AU)

7.1K 111 22
By Kenzie17

So I just wanna say that yesterday was the day I found out that AU actually means Alternate Universe. I just thought it meant collage or something like that. Turns out I was wrong . . .

Number 41: He's A Boxer (AU)

Louis: You were at a local club, there to celebrate the win of a local, popular, not to mention handsome, boxer. You noticed the winner, Louis Tomlinson, was pushing his way through the crowd, moving towards your direction.

“I know you.” He muttered, leaning down so that he could whisper in your ear. “You were that girl who was at my fight.”

“How do you remember me?  There were hundreds of people there.” The man chuckled, his hands moving to rest on your hips, his thumbs rubbing comforting circles on the skin there.

“It’s not often that women come to my fights, let alone one as beautiful as you are.” He had to yell in your ear when the music got louder, causing you to move closer together in order to hear each other. “Maybe you should let me take you out to dinner tomorrow.”

“Maybe I’m busy tomorrow. I mean, I’m a pretty popular girl and you don’t even know my name.” Louis chuckled, his blue eyes seemed to darkened as his grip tightening around your waist.

“Then tell me your name and I’ll take you out tonight. I think I deserve a reward for winning anyways.”

You shook your head playfully causing some hair to fall in front of your eyes though he was quick to push it behind your ear. “If you want to know my name, you’ll have to earn it.”

“I’ll do anything.”

“Let’s go out to dinner and then I’ll decide if you deserve to know my name.”

“Deal.” He said tugging you safely through the crowd of people and towards the door.

Liam: "Why’d you leave, sweetheart?" Liam’s voice interrupted your thoughts, wrapping his sweaty arms around you to pull you to rest against his chest.

"I didn’t want to see that." You mumbled, looking up at him for the first time since the fight and noticing his busted lip and bruising cheek.

"But I needed you there," He murmured, hiding his face him your hair, his hands running up and down your arms to warm you from the harsh autumn air. "I wanted to see your reaction when I won but I looked over and you weren’t there."

"You know I don’t like seeing you like that, Liam."

"Why not? I’m doing what I love and all I want is for the girl I love to be in the crowd watching me."

At this point, Liam pulled his body away from yours though his hands were still gripping onto your forearms.

"I can’t do that though, Liam!" You protested. "I hate seeing that crazed look in your eyes where it seems that the only thing you want is to cause your opponent. That look is full of hate and I don’t like it! It makes me think of just how powerful and hateful you can be. How easily you can turn on someone . . ."

His eyes widened when he realized your true feeling about his career; instantly feeling regret for pushing you too far, always forcing you to come to his fights.

"Baby," His voice trembled slightly. "I-I never knew you felt that way. You know that’d I’d never, ever, hurt you. I’ve always thought you’d be proud whenever I win a fight, I didn’t know that I scared you . . .”

You shook your head, feeling guilty since you could see just how much your words affected him. “I’m not scared of you, Li.” You said, brushing your fingers against his jaw. “I'm slightly scared off what you’re capable of.”

“I’m sorry, y/n. I promise, I’ll never force you to come to these thing again. Now, c’mon, I think I need to take you out to dinner to make it up to you . . .”

Niall: “C’mon Niall,” Niall’s coach exclaimed, annoyance obvious in his voice. “You need to focus or you’ll never get better.”

“Well it’s kinda hard to fucking focus when my girl is on the treadmill in a fucking sports bra and yoga pants.” You heard Niall groan out and you instantly stopped running and turned around to see him smirking at you.

“C’mere, sweetheart.” You sent him a playful glare but made your way over to him.

“5 minutes, Niall. That’s it.” His coach said even though Niall had already taken his gloves off and was already climbing out of this ring.

“Yeah, yeah.” He muttered before wrapping his arms around your waist, connecting his lips with yours. Without breaking the kiss, his hands moved down to cup your ass through your yoga pants. “God, you really don’t understand how much I love it when you wear these.”

You giggled and buried your head in his neck, feeling slightly out of place as your boxer boyfriend groped you in front of everyone in the gym. “Ni,” You muttered as his fingers slipped down the waist band of your pants, toying with your underwear. “Not here.” “

If you didn’t want this to happen here, you shouldn't have worn these pants.”

“Niall!” His coach yelling, trying to to sound angry though you could tell that he was just mocking him. “I have a strict “no fucking” policy here. Get your ass back over here.”

Niall groaned but removed his hands from you, muttering a quiet curse word about him before wandering back to the ring. “We’ll finish that when I’m done, baby!” He shouted, causing your face to blush when everyone in the gym looked at you.

Zayn: “If you didn’t want any confrontation then you should have rethought touching my girl.” Zayn growled, roughly pushing the man away from you before standing in front of you protectively.

“She looked like she was enjoying it to me, man. It’s not my fault that your girl wanted me to.”

“Bullshit. She was fucking trembling before I came over here. I can’t even leave for 2 fucking minutes without some pervert making an advance on her.”

“Well you can’t blame me,” The man exclaimed, slurring all of his words due to how much he drank already. “She’s the fittest girl I’ve seen in my life.”

“Well she’s mine and you should shut your fucking mouth before I make you.”

You gripped on the back of Zayn’s shirt tightly in hopes that he would stop before this excavated to something more.

“The entire night I’ve been imagine her lips wrapped around my d-”

Before he could finished, Zayn fist connected with his face and he stumbled back, gripping his jaw in shock. “Zayn, Please don’t do this. I just wanna go home.” Zayn completely ignored you as he shoved the man to the floor, his fists connecting with the man’s face once again.

Security seemed to appear moments later though it felt like it was much longer. Security ripped them apart and, with a bit of begging from you, allowed you to leave without calling the police. “I can see it now, Zayn Malik, World Famous Boxer, got into a fist fight over some girl.” You said as Zayn walked next to you on the sidewalk, his hands in his pockets as you noticed his busted lip and his bloody knuckles. Zayn shook his head in reply.

“They would be wrong since you’re not just some girl, you’re my best friend, my biggest supporter, and the love of my life. Nothing will ever change that.”

Harry: “Don’t worry, baby.” He mumbled, pulling you tightly against his chest and you could feel yourself relax instantly.

“I’m not worried.” You protested, hoping that he couldn’t see through your blatant lie.

“Don’t lie to me, baby. You’ve barely said a word to me all day and you only ever do that when you’re nervous. I will be fine, sweetheart. I’ve done this a million times before; nothing about this time will be different from the others.”

You shook your head in protest, trying not to think of all of the awful things the could possible happen to him. “Harry, you got knocked unconscious last time and people were saying you were lucky that’s all that’d happened. One day, you’re going to get hurt and there isn’t going to be anything I can do to help you.” You noticed his face flush as he held you tighter.

Sometimes it seemed that Harry cared more about you and how you were feeling rather then himself—this was one of those times. “It’ll be okay. I promise. No matter what, I’ll always be here for you. I don’t care if I have a black eye, a broken arm, or anything else, I will never leave you. So you shouldn’t be worrying.” You nodded slightly, feeling some comfort in his words though you were still slightly weary.

Sensing this, Harry tilted your chin up and pushed his lips roughly against yours, his tongue swiping across your bottom lip.

“Harry, You need to get ready now or you’ll be late.” Harry’s coach said, leaning against the locker room door, smirking slightly as he saw what was keeping Harry preoccupied.

“Just a moment.” He waved his coach off, not once taking his eyes off of yours. “I gotta go, baby. Promise you’ll watch me the entire time?” You nodded as he brushed some hair away from your face.

“Promise me that you’ll try to win?”

“Always.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 409 26
Enjoy
145K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences
34.1K 193 20
One Direction fan-fiction and preferences and also imagines about what you would do if you are with them oh if only it was real I hope you enjoy this...
294K 3.4K 54
Heyy, Beautiful Fairies!! I'm Sara and I'll update on the imagines here, whenever I can. You can come with requests to us and we'll write them to yo...