Here we go again

By saintpug

Maxon is back. This time, as an older teenager. Maxon unexpectedly finds out her dad, Marcus Higgins, has a... More

Finding out Chapter 1
Meeting time Chapter 2
Heart Break Chapter 3
Bye School Chapter 4
Acting gone a little too far Chapter 6
The Tire Chapter 7
Ew Chapter 8
Burpsnart Chapter 9
Costume Store Chapter 10
Flirt Chapter 11
Party Chapter 12
College Kids Chapter 13
Fists Up Chapter 14
Her Chapter 15
Girl? Who? What girl? Chapter 16
You Chapter 17
A/N. I know I know. Just read it. It's important. Chapter 18
Embarrassed Chapter 19
We're Dating Chapter 20
Surprise? Chapter 21
Everyone and Donna Chapter 22
The End

Quarry Chapter 5

3.7K 60 0
By saintpug

I follow behind the boys nervously as we walk towards the quarry. 

A sign on the fence in front of us makes me a little more uneasy. ' Danger. Keep out. ' Those aren't very comforting words. Especially the danger one. 

" Keep out? That just makes me want to not keep out. " Braden smiles as he climbs in through a hole in the fence. 

Greg looks back at me as I hesitantly look at the boys. 

" Come on Max. Live a little. " My brother encourages. 

" Fine. " I sigh and climb through the hole. My dress gets caught on a small piece of wire and rips a bit. " Dang it! " I sigh and free myself. I follow the boys up some hill and we come to some small clearing. 

" Heard out dads used to come swimming here, back in the day. " Andre looks around. " They claim to be all squeaky clean, but I think they were nuts. " 

We get closer to the edge of the cliff and dance music echo's around the quarry. A bunch of drunk college students are partying at the bottom of the quarry. A guy jumps in the water as other cheer and drink beer. 

" College kids. We better go. " Braden stops Greg. 

He smirks. " No go. Stay. He takes off all his clothes except his boxers and jumps in the water. I jump a bit and walk backwards. 

" He's nuts. Let's go. " 

I look between my brother and my friends. " I can't leave him guys. " I say a little panicked. " He's my brother. " 

" Where are you guys going? " Some drunk girl asks as she swings around a pack of beer. " Join the party. " She hands us all beers. " Are you freshmen? " She asks as she hands me a beer. I look at it nervously. I shouldn't drink. Dad will kill me. Literally kill me and then bring me back and kill me again. 

" N-No we're seniors. We just became seniors like, 20 minutes ago. " Greg says looking at the girl. 

" Not high school seniors, college seniors. " We're seniors. High school seniors. 

The girl gasps. " Wait a minute! " She points at the boys. " You're Scully, and you're boomer. " She pokes their chests as she speaks. Then she turns to me. " I don't know you though. You're pretty. I like your dress. " She hugs the boys. " Come here. I love you guys so much. " She slurs. 

" L love you too. " The boys both say, obviously in heaven. 

I roll my eyes and look at the beer. 

" I'm gonna go. Whoo! Body shots! " She yells. 

" No go. Stay. " Andre says with a smile as he watches the girl leave. 

" Okay okay. But, what about these beers man? If we don't drink them they'll be onto us, and I'm not sure I'm ready for beer yet. " 

I nod in agreement. 

" Wait, let's just dump them when no one's looking. The act like we're drunk. " 

" Okay. Good idea. " Greg agrees. The boys look at me. I sigh and nod. 

" Fine. I guess. " 

" Alright. Let's go. " They turn their backs from everyone and start to pour their drinks in a way that makes them look like they're peeing. 

" Guys! That's weird. " I shake my head and look around. I go behind a bush and dump the beer on the ground. The dirt soaks it up and I walk back to the boys. I'm the last one done. 

" What took you so long? " Andre asks. 

" Yeah? What were you doing? Actually peeing? " I roll my eyes at Greg and shake the empty beer bottle. 

" Sorry. I don't have very much experience with opening beers. " 

We hear someone laugh and all of us look down. Braden holds up a thumbs up to us as and laughs. " Summertime. " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.1K 15
Abigail Higgins only shares a couple things with her father: her fierce loyalty to her friends and her taste for a good time. After her father gets s...
95.2K 1.1K 14
A Grown Ups fan fiction. What will happen when Katie the 13 year old daughter of Marcus Higgins falls for the fun, good looking, sweet Greg Feder?Ho...
396K 6.1K 26
Aspen Higgins is the daughter of Marcus Higgins and she's just like him. Growing up it was always the two of them. Aspen was never into girly things...
72.7K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...