Teen Wolf Imagines ➵

By thisgirlgabby

a collection of teen wolf imagines all written by me. More

Before You Read.
Scott; Protective
Isaac; 7 Minutes of Heaven
Liam; Always Time For You
Derek; Can't Fool Me
Stiles; First Lacrosse Game
Theo Raeken [mcm]
Theo; First Date
Jackson; Won't Give Up
Liam/Isaac; He's Back [1]
Liam/Isaac; He's Back [2]
Stiles; Confessions
Isaac; Cuddling
THANK YOU
Stiles; Dating Advice
Isaac; Full Moon
Isaac; Full Moon [2]
Liam; For Me
Isaac; Screams
Scott; The First Time
Parrish; Protector
Isaac; Can't Live Without You
Isaac; Home
Scott; Kissing in Cars
Isaac; Caught
Stiles; My Hero
Isaac; Going Away
1000 READS!
Derek; Special
Stiles; Remember I Love You
Scott; Leaving Today
Liam; All I Want For Christmas
Isaac; Alone This Christmas
Theo; Trust Issues
Liam; Key To My Heart
Stiles; New Years Eve
Isaac/Theo; Bandaids Don't Fix Bullet Holes
Theo; Jealousy Makes You Ugly
Isaac; Be Mine
Scott; Cute Boy
Theo; Replaced
Stiles; The Last Time
Parrish; No Reason
Derek; Unbelievable
Scott; Insane
Isaac; Cold Feet
Liam; The Perfect Boy
Isaac; Be The One
Stiles; Holding You
Isaac/Theo; Bandaids Don't Fix Bullet Holes [2]
Scott; It's Not A Mistake If I Don't Regret It
Parrish; No Reason [2]
Theo; Kiss Me
Scott; The Morning After
Isaac; Little Do You Know
Stiles; You Were Never Gone
Liam; Bloody Hands
Isaac/Theo; Bandaids Don't Fix Bullet Holes [3]
Scott; Beginning of A Happy Ending
Scott; Beginning Of A Happy Ending [2]
Stiles; Don't Leave
Derek; A Smile Looks Great On You
Isaac; Happier
Isaac; Falling For You
Scott; Dear Diary
Theo/Liam; She's Mine
Isaac; Runaway
Theo; Drank Too Much
Stiles; A Thousand Reasons To Stay
Liam; Werewolves
Isaac; On A Break
Scott; Peter Hale's Daughter
Isaac; On A Break [2]
Stiles; Already Gone
Stiles; Already Gone [2]
Isaac; Homesick
Scott; Baby Steps
Theo; Say You Love Me
Scott; Baby Steps [2]
Stiles; The Breakup
Isaac; Wing-Woman
Theo; Big Brother Stilinski
Isaac; Somebody Else
Scott; Stay
Derek; deadroses
Liam; Not Mine, But Still Mine
Stiles; Stiles' Daughter
Theo; Moving Along
Theo; Rescue
Isaac; Be Alright
Stiles; Blame
Liam; Rejection
Issac; Accidental
Scott; Public
Stiles; Fifteen Hours
Isaac; The Shy Girl
Scott; Easily
Derek; Staying The Night
Isaac; Keeping You Warm
Theo; A Dead Man
Scott; Wounds
Stiles; Matchmaker McCall
Isaac; 21 Questions
Theo; Two Can Play
Liam; Love Me Back
Stiles; Baseball Bat
Parrish; You Belong Here

Isaac/Scott; In The Arms of My First Love

5.8K 150 24
By thisgirlgabby

Y/N stepped into the McCall house, greeted by Melissa who - after so many visits in the past week already - was not surprised to see her here. "Scott's upstairs." She smiled politely and Y/N made her way up.

As she neared Scott's bedroom door - which was open - she stopped at the sound of voices. She positioned herself next to the door quietly; listening to whatever was being said.

"Did you kiss her?" She heard Scott ask, not entirely sure of who he was talking to or about.

"No." It was Isaac, and now she was sure that they were talking about Allison.

Scott remained quiet for a moment, then asked, "did you want to?"

Y/N was so curious to hear Isaac's answer; she waited for him to say something. Suddenly, a gasp fell from her lips in complete shock as Isaac flew out of the bedroom, hitting the wall in front of her and then falling to the floor, taking a framed painting down with him.

Melissa appeared from around the corner, examining the current situation. "Hey, you two supernatural teenage boys. Don't test my entirely un supernatural level of patience!" She then looked at Y/N who was against the wall, "and you're scaring Y/N."

Isaac tilted his head up, only noticing Y/N's presence now, "oh, hey Y/N." She lifted her hand, giving a small wave. Isaac struggled, but stood to his feet. "I should get going." He said, and then disappeared around the corner.

Y/N walked through the door and saw Scott seated on the edge of the bed. "Hey." She greeted and sat herself down next to him.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Isaac talking about Allison?" She asked as her mind replayed what had just happened. Her heart was still beating fast.

"Yep." Scott said, popping the 'p'.

Silence filled the room, until both of them happened to ask at the same time, "so, how do you feel about that?" They laughed. Scott then urged Y/N to speak first.

"I guess I'm okay... I mean, I broke up with him... What about you?" She looked at her hands.

"I'm okay too... I'm happy if she's happy. Besides, I like someone, so I guess I'm kinda moving on too." He admitted. Y/N was now made of confusion, and - as much as she didn't want to admit it - a little bit of hope as well.

"Oh." She half smiled. "Who is it?"

Scott looked up and their eyes met. He didn't say anything, he just looked at her - as if she were to already know the answer to the question.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She began to grow shy under his gaze. Then, realization hit her like a train. "Oh."

Scott let out a breathy chuckle then shook his head, "I know it's a little weird. Don't worry, I won't blame you if you don't feel the same."

"No!" Y/N protested, a little too eagerly. She quickly calmed herself down. "I mean, no, I do feel the same... That would explain why I'm visiting almost every day."

Their gazes met again. "I'm glad." Scott smiled so wide that his eyes began to slightly close.

"Me too."

***

a few weeks later

"I'll see you after school." Scott quickly stopped by Y/N's locker and pressed a soft kiss on her cheek. She told him where they should meet, and with that, the boy hurried into one of the classrooms.

Y/N's locker was situated next to Isaac's. When she noticed him approaching, she internally groaned. They hadn't really spoken in the last couple of days, and she wasn't quite up for conversation right now.

Isaac flashed a small smile as he stopped next to her, opening his locker to transfer books. "Hi, how's it going?"

Y/N looked his way briefly, then brought her attention back to her own books. "Good. You?"

"Alright." Isaac simply said, then carried on, "so, you and Scott?"

"You and Allison." She looked up at him again, shutting her locker. When he didn't say anything else, she started walking away towards her next class.

"Goodbye, I guess." Isaac muttered under his breath, also finishing up and closing his locker.

Y/N felt safe in Scott's arms. She always felt safe whenever he was just around her. She liked the feeling; it was one she hadn't felt in a while. The two of them relaxed on the bed, in comfortable silence, just enjoying one another's company.

After a few long moments, Y/N's eyes were feeling heavy and were about to close; just before the sleep could take over, Scott broke the silence, "you never told me why you and Isaac broke up."

She pushed herself up and rested her weight on her elbows as she looked at him. The question really was out of the blue, it caught her off guard. She thought for a second, then said, "I don't know. I guess he changed... After Derek, you know."

"After he became a werewolf?"

"Yeah." She sat up straight and Scott did so too. "He wasn't the same," she turned her head to face him, "he wasn't the same Isaac I fell in love with." I don't even think he still loved me after that, she thought.

Scott just nodded his head. He didn't really know Isaac before he was bitten, but he could just imagine there must've been a massive change it if caused Y/N to end their relationship.

"He's happy now though. They both are." Y/N forced a small smile.

"Are you happy?" Scott asked, his voice laced with a bit of concern.

She looked at him and connected their lips. "Yes, I am. Very happy." She told him truthfully.

***

"I'm going with you." Y/N said sternly. Nothing could and would change her mind about this.

"No. I can't risk you getting hurt." Scott said, almost desperate. He couldn't lose Y/N. Hell, he couldn't even stand the thought of her coming back with a single scratch. He was going to do whatever he could in order to stop her from going with to find Lydia.

"Scott," she walked up to him and cupped his face with her small hands, "I can protect myself. I'll be fine." She stood on the tip of her toes, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "Don't worry about me."

"I just care about you. I want to keep you safe." His face softened as he leaned into her touch.

"I know, but Lydia is my friend too. And I have to go find her." Y/N's mind was not going to change- Scott accepted that. Now all he had to do, was make sure that she remained unharmed.

The pack had never been this nervous before, but they had no choice. They had to find Lydia and bring her back home.
Y/N, Scott, Stiles and Isaac were making their way to Oak Creek - where Lydia was being held.
Stiles was driving, with Scott next to him in the passengers seat. Y/N and Isaac were in the back.

Scott had asked Stiles if he was okay, and Stiles didn't hesitate to say that he's fine.

"Alright I'm gonna say it," Isaac spoke up from the backseat, "you look like you're dying. You're pale and you're thin and you look like you're getting worse."

"That's enough." Y/N snapped at the beta.

Scott turned in his seat to face Y/N behind him, "If you're in trouble, call out to me. Okay? I don't want anything to happen to you."

Y/N's lips carved into a sweet smile, "alright McCall. But seriously, don't worry about me." Isaac watched the two from where he sat. He never got the chance to say those words to her; he never had the chance to protect her from the supernatural. His heart sunk at the thought. He's always wanted to be stronger so that he could protect her, but ever since he got the bite - and super strength - she left him.

At the sight of the Oni, Scott immediately regretted actually allowing Y/N to come along. He knew that she was a fighter, but he couldn't help being scared.

The fighting began and there was blood. A lot. With the help of Kira, the pack was fighting off the Oni as best as they could.

In the corner of her eye, Y/N could see Isaac as he was attacked; his chest being slashed by two of the Oni. He was on the floor, ready to give in. About to die. She quickly hurried over to try and save him, but stopped in her tracks when one of the Oni was shot by an arrow. To everyone's surprise, the demon's weapon dropped, and suddenly thunder roared throughout the dark sky as the ground began to shake. It disappeared. Everyone looked towards Allison. She too was surprised that it had worked. She gave a small, but triumphant smile. But as she turned around, another Oni had run its sword through her.

"Allison!" Y/N screamed. She wanted to run to her friend, to help, but she couldn't, because only seconds later, she felt a piercing pain in her abdomen and looked down to see a sword thrusted into her stomach. As soon as it was pulled out, she felt her body begin to collapse. Preparing herself for the harsh impact of hitting the cold ground, she shut her eyes. But unexpectedly, she fell into the arms of someone.

She opened her eyes, and they were met with Isaac's fearful blue ones. "W-Where's Allison?" Y/N coughed out, trying her best to lift herself up and look for her friend, but Isaac kept her down.

"She's okay. She's with Scott." Isaac's voice was shaking with every word that fell from his lips. "Y/N, you're b-bleeding so much, I don't know what to do." He stuttered.

Y/N's eyes flickered towards her wound, she winced in pain. "I-It's okay."

"No! What must I do?" He cried out, his shaky hands frantically moving around to try and stop the bleeding.

Y/N let out a low chuckle, her teeth were covered in blood. "It's fine I-Isaac. I don't feel anything anymore." She spoke slowly. The blood was trickling down her chin. Tears were falling from Isaac's eyes and landing on Y/N's face. "Where's S-Scott?" She barely whispered.

"He's with Allison." Isaac said again, now tilting his head up to look at the pair; Allison cradled in Scott's arms. His eyes fell on the two right as Allison took her last breath and her hand hit the floor. Fresh tears fell from his eyes again. "Oh... Allison..." His voice lowered and Y/N knew instantly what was going on.

Using all of the strength she had left, she tried to lift herself up once more, but Isaac kept her down again. "No, Y/N, you're not strong enough." He told her. Her breaths became shorter and heavier. Isaac held the side of her face.

"Isaac." Y/N was trying her best to keep her eyes open. "I... I-I love you." She placed her hand over his. "I've- I've always loved y-you."

Isaac's tears were falling relentlessly now as he watched Y/N's eyes close for the last time. "No!" He let out a loud, painful cry, holding on to her body tightly. He sobbed, said her name a few times hoping that she wasn't gone just yet and would open her eyes to look up at him. But she was gone.

He almost didn't notice as Scott came up behind him, placing his arm around his shoulder. Scott whimpered at the sight of Y/N. He felt guilty; he shouldn't have let her come.

"She's not gonna know how much I love her." Isaac said in between heavy sobs. Scott - who was also still crying - tried to comfort the beta.

"She knows Isaac. She does." Scott told him. Isaac didn't want to let go of Y/N's lifeless body. He didn't want to walk away from her. Scott tried his best to get Isaac to stand up, but was unsuccessful.

Isaac just sat there, next to Y/N. He wished that he could've protected her. He wished that he could see her eyes once more and hear her laugh again. He wished that he could tell her that he never stopped loving her.

The next week in the cafeteria, the whole pack sat together, not uttering a word. They were all numb. They had cried their eyes out, and had many sleepless nights. They missed their dear friends.

"God, I miss them." Stiles said as he poked his food with a fork. Everyone agreed. They all then looked towards Lydia as a heavy sigh escaped her lips.

"It was beautiful though." She quietly said, not taking her eyes off of her lunch. "They both died in the arms of their first loves."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 23.2K 199
gif imagines about your favorite teen wolf characters (: [ completed ]
367K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed
50K 1.4K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...