Eye Witness

By Jw1964

"Did Jake tell you where he was going?" The police officer asked. "He went out back to play." I told him. "... More

Chapter 1.
chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 26

226 7 3
By Jw1964

"And what happened next?"

"They shot and killed him, took me into custody."

"Eli, do you understand that with therapy we can help you cope with everything he put you through?" I glare at the doctor.

"But nothing you do will bring him back. I don't need your fucking therapy, I want Jace back! I've lost everything I loved and you people took the last thing I had. I need him." I yell. I hear a choked sob from outside the room.

"You didn't love him, not really. You have Stockholm Syndrome. Your brain was trying to protect you and help you survive. We can help. With therapy, antidepressants and anxiety medication we can get your life back to a mostly healthy state. Your parents would love to have you back." He coaxes.

"Fuck my parents and fuck you too. I'll never be normal again and I don't want to be able to fake it. Jace did more for me than my parents ever did. They abandoned me when I needed them." My mother sobs again and my father joins her. "Jace reminded me what it was like to be loved. I hope my parents fucking burn." Pass the blood pounding in my ears I hear my mother screaming.

"Why!? Oh god why'd he have to take both of my babies from me? Give him back. Tell him to give Eli back. Please. Please. Please. Please. Give him back!"

I grin at the doctor, his face is the definition of horror stricken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 136 19
When I was little, I was never healthy for a full day. When I would go to school, I would carry around an oxygen tank so that I could breathe properl...
15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
46.4K 3.6K 12
A short story! "WEI YING!!!" I shouted the moment he shrugged my hand off. I tried! I tried my best to grab him! I would never let him go! But in the...
36.6K 1.1K 70
"I had nowhere else to go" What happens when the misunderstood villain shows up at the hero's doorstep bleeding and asking for help? What happens wh...