Princess Meets World

由 Trelhu60962

Riley Matthews's older twin sister is perfect. Annoyingly perfect. Val Matthews is loving and kind and Riley... 更多

Cast List
Val Meets World
Val Meets Boys
Val Meets Father
Val Meets the Truth
Val Meets Popular
Val Meets Maya's Mother
Val Meets Smackle
Val Meets 1961
Val Meets Crazy Hat
Val Meets World of Terror
Val Meets the Forgotten
Val Meets Flaws
Val Meets Friendship
Val Meets Brother
Val Meets Valentine's Day
Val Meets Home for the Holidays
Val Meets Game Night
Val Meets Master Plan
Val Meets Farkle's Choice
Val Meets First Date
Val Meets Gravity
Val Meets The New World
Val Meets the Secret of Life
Not a Chapter!
Val Meets Pluto
Val Meets Mr. Squirrels
Val Meets the Tell-Tale-Tot
Val Meets Rules
Val Meets Hurricane
Val Meets Mr. Squirrels Goes to Washington
Val Meets the New Teacher
Val Meets Yearbook
Val Meets Philadelphia
Riley Meets Anger
Val Meets Home Again
Val Meets Semi-Formal
Val Meets Creativity
Val Meets I am Farkle
Val Meets Cory and Topanga
Not an Update
Val Meets Rileytown
Val Meets Rah Rah
Val Meets Annie
Val Meets Texas (Part 1)
Q&A
Val Meets Texas (Part 2)
SaveSheikhJarrah
Val Meets Texas (Part 3)
Quick Update
Val Meets the Forgiveness Project
Listen Up
Val Meets Belief
One shots
Riley Meets A Christmas Carol
Val Meets the New Year
Val Meets STEM
Val Meets Money
Val Meets Communism
Val Meets the Bay Window

Val Meets Sneak Attack

12.7K 207 82
由 Trelhu60962

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Cory walked into the kitchen where Val and Topanga were busy making breakfast. He had shaving cream all over his face.

"Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?" Cory asked.

Auggie followed his father into the kitchen also with a face full of shaving cream "Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?" He asked.

"Aw, looks like Auggie's trying to be Daddy's little man." Topanga cooed.

Val chuckled.

"Yeah," Auggie smirked "So come over here and give Papa a smooch!"

"Oh yeah," Cory grinned "Come over here and give Papa a smooch!"

"No, I am in the middle of a case." Topanga protested "I have to be at the courthouse early and I really can't have shaving cream..." Her husband and son smeared their faces all over her cheeks "All over my face." Topanga finished.

"Nice job." Auggie congratulated his father.

"Pleasure doin' business with you." Cory shook hands with Auggie and Val, laughing, handed them each a towel to clean their faces with.

The intercom buzzed "Maya."

"Farkle."

Riley bounced into the room and pointed at the intercom "Those are my friends. I love my friends. It's a sunny day. I love a sunny day. I love my friends." She buzzed them in "I love my family. I love a sunny day." She hugged her father "I even love going to school."

Cory pointed at his younger daughter "Okay, what's going on with her?"

"I don't know." Val shrugged.

"Don't do anything." Topanga warned.

"I'm in a good mood." Riley snapped her fingers "This life thing? I think I've got it down."

This made Val giggle "Riley, we're twelve. We don't even have the the start of this life thing down."

Maya and Farkle entered the apartment and Topanga set down two extra bowls of oatmeal.

"Maya, oatmeal." She commanded.

"No thanks, Mrs. Matthews." Maya said.

"Oh, I wasn't asking." Topanga smiled.

"Yeow!"

"Farkle, you too."

"Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star." Farkle said as he closed the door.

"I'm going to the Farkle's! Who's with me?" Auggie cried.

"I'll make you a star strawberry." Val offered.

"Deal." Auggie agreed.

"Sit down and eat it, please." Topanga sighed.

"But it's still this." Auggie complained.

"Hey, Auggie, guess what?" Cory asked "It's Googly time!"

"No TV at the table." Topanga told her husband.

"You're right, Topanga. This table is about the discussion of today's events only. Riley?" Cory turned to his daughter.

"I woke up. I love everything. I sat here."

"Val?"

"I got up, helped Mom make breakfast, and if you don't eat it now I won't cook for a week." Val threatened.

Everyone started shoveling food into their mouths, even Farkle.

"All caught up, Googly time!" Cory said, mouth full and turned on the TV.

"Here comes Mr. Googly and his foogly boogly friends!" Everyone sang along with the theme song.

Auggie got up and turned off the television making everyone say "Hey!"

"I"m too old for Mr. Googly."

"What?" Topanga asked, confused.

"But, Auggie, Mr. Googly's your best friend." Cory grabbed Auggie's Googly doll and brought it over to the couch Auggie was now sitting on.

Topanga took the doll "Auggie, I'm your foogly boogly friend!" She pretended to be the doll.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Auggie asked the doll.

"Of course. You can tell Mr. Googly all your secrets." Topanga said in the doll's voice.

"I have a new best friend." Auggie whispered.

"Oh, really? Who would that be?"

"I don't wanna tell you who she is." Auggie whispered.

This pricked everyone's ears up and they all shouted "She?"

"I've said to much." Auggie whispered to the doll.

"Okay, why don't you tell Mr. Googly all about your new best friend and none of us will listen." Topanga offered.

Auggie took the doll and held up five fingers "I'm this many. I'm done with you now. Goodbye." And he ran off to his room.

Val wiped an imaginary tear as Riley said "They grow up so fast."

***

Riley, Maya, and Val walked down the hallway, Riley talking excitedly.

"I was so worried about this new school year. New school, new people, I didn't think I was going to survive. Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving. I'm like a plant going like this." Riley made a weird pose "What was I so worried about?"

Maya looked into the classroom and saw Missy flirting with Lucas. Before Riley could walk in she put her hand over her friends eyes.

"What are you doing?" Val asked confused.

Maya pointed with her free hand into the classroom and Val peaked in. Her face turned pink with rage and Maya had to grab the back of Val's shirt to stop her from storming in and slapping Missy Bradford across the face.

"This is too easy!" Riley, oblivious, exclaimed "It's Maya. I know because I saw you put your hand over my eyes. I'll do you now."

She went to cover Maya's eyes but Maya stopped her "Oh, that's not the game."

"What's the game?" Riley asked.

"The game is protect the plant from the bulldozer in the pink sweater." Maya told her nervously.

"Oh, Maya," Riley removed her friends hand "Bulldozers don't wear pink..." She looked in the classroom and saw Missy flirting with Lucas "Huh."

She walked away from the door and slid down the lockers. Maya dragged Val over, still holding tightly to her shirt.

"You okay?" Maya asked.

"You can let me go now." Val crossed her arms and Maya let go.

Val knelt down next to her sister "Oh, look what the bulldozer did to you." She said sadly "You want me to go put a stop to it?"

Riley shook her head "There are other girls in the world."

"There are." Maya nodded.

"And other girls, like Missy Bradford, are going to talk to Lucas."

"They are." Val agreed.

"I don't like that." Riley pouted.

Val and Maya exchanged a look "We know."

"I wish the world was just us."

"Then it is." Maya hugged Riley and Val joined in.

***

"Sneak attack, December 27, 1941." Cory started class.

"A date which will live in infamy." Farkle continued.

"A date? They're going on a date? In Italy?" Riley looked ready to cry.

"No, honey, you're in history." Val said.

"I'm history?" Riley looked at her sister in horror.

"Okay put your hand up." Maya lifted Riley's arm in the air.

"Yes, Riley? You have a pertinent observation on the subject of the sneak attack?"

"May I be excused?" Maya prompted.

"My eyes see my shoes."

Cory looked confused and looked to Val and Maya for an explanation. They both sighed and pointed over to where Missy was sitting, flirting, with Lucas. Cory nodded in understanding.

"Yes, Riley, you may be excused." Cory said.

"Forever?" Riley asked hopefully.

"No, you have to come back to class at some point, honey. You just have to." Cory sighed.

Riley stood up and left the classroom, slumped over and defeated.

"It was another sunny day in paradise, before the sneak attack that changed everything." Cory continued.

Riley peaked through the window into the classroom, her face smushed against the glass. Val sighed and started to pray silently 'Please God, let her be calm and collected and not crazy.'

She could hear Missy saying "Do you like the movies? Dark at the movies."

"Depends on the movie." Lucas replied "Depends who I'm going with."

"Scary movies? I get scared at scary movies. You'll take care of me though, right?" Missy flirted.

"People who had viewed themselves as safe, no longer had any security at all." Cory ignored his younger daughter and the conversation that was interrupting his teaching.

"Just you and me, Missy?" Lucas asked.

"Just you and me Lucas." Missy reached out and touched the tip of his nose "Boop!"

Riley stormed in "Boop? That's the best you got?"

"Please be cool, please be cool, please be cool." Maya prayed.

"You don't think that I can do boop?" Riley asked, indignantly.

"How bad do you think this is gonna be?" Maya asked Farkle and Val.

"I think we should have some faith in our Riley." Farkle said.

"It's going to be worse than we can possible imagine." Val sighed and covered her eyes.

"I can do boop like you've never seen. Boop!"

Val peaked through her fingers to see Riley with her finger up Lucas's nose "Oh no." She groaned.

"Does anybody see this?" Riley asked, terrified.

"Everybody sees this." Missy smiled wickedly.

"Take your finger out!" Maya shouted.

"Please!" Val begged.

"Can't, can't move. Scared." Riley paused "Do you think Lucas knows."

Val nodded her head violently.

"Riley, I've never seen anything like this before, I don't know what's gonna happen." Maya sighed.

"Farkle?" Riley asked.

"Boy, Riley. I don't think I could do that even if I tried." Farkle suddenly stood up and moved over to Maya "Hey, Maya, boop!" His finger went up her nose "Oh no."

"The bombing of Pearl Harbor was our official entrance into a world at war, and nothing would ever be the same." Cory raised his hands in defeat.

***

In the hallway, Riley was sitting in a locker. Gathered around her was Annie, Maya, Farkle, and Val.

"You want me to bring you lunch?" Farkle asked kindly.

"No, food would only keep me alive." Riley said sadly.

"Come on, little plant, come back into the sun." Maya pleaded.

"I'm afraid something terrible will happen if I ever come out of here." Riley sounded like she was going to cry again.

"Riley, that's crazy." Val said.

"Nothing could possible be worse than what's already happened." Maya laughed.

As if she sensed the conversation and was summoned like a demon, Missy Bradford appeared.

"Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you. You're not upset with me, are you? Because I didn't hear that you and Lucas were together or anything." Missy's voice was sickly sweet.

It made Val's blood boil "Shut up, Bradford." She hissed "We all know you're just doing this because you're a-"

Annie put her hand over Val's mouth making the girl growl in anger.

"We're not." Riley sighed.

Missy smiled evilly "Hmm, yeah, that's what I thought. So if you're not, then it's not a problem if I ask Lucas out, because he's really cute. Don't you think?"

"I loathe you." Maya sneered.

"Well, Lucas doesn't. In fact, I think he's kinda into me. Shocker." Missy walked away.

"I live here now." Riley said sadly.

"Did you lick my hand?" Annie asked, removing her hand from Val's mouth and wiping it on her friends shirt "Gross!"

"Well that'll teach you to stop me when I'm going." Val smirked.

***

Topanga chased her youngest child through the apartment, trying to get him into his pajamas.

"Come on, PJ time!" She ran into the living room.

"No thank you." Auggie shouted, evading her.

"Oh, come on, what's tonight's thing?" Topanga asked exasperated.

"No more PJs!" Yelled Auggie.

"But they have Mr. Googly on them!" Topanga wheedled.

"I can't wear those anymore!"

"Why not?" Topanga sat her son down on the couch next to Cory.

"Because she won't like them." Auggie said like it was obvious.

Topanga raised her eyebrows "Hey, I'm the only 'she' who gets to see you your pajamas."

"You never know." Auggie shrugged.

"Auggie?" Cory said "Do us a favor and don't grow up so fast, okay?"

"I need to. I need to grow up and go to bed like Daddy does." Auggie protested.

Topanga laughed "How does Daddy go to bed?"

"Like this." Auggie flopped back on the couch "Ho Mama!"

Cory made a funny face "I don't do that."

"Yeah, you do." Auggie smiled.

"Every night." Topanga agreed.

"Yeah, but I do it better than that." Cory argued.

"If you say so." Topanga rolled her eyes.

Cory turned back to Auggie "Auggie, can I at least have my good-night kiss? Okay?"

"We're not going to do that anymore." Auggie patted his fathers shoulder.

"It's tonights thing." Topanga told her husband who looked heartbroken.

"Kissing's for babies. Men shake hands." Auggie stood up and shook his Daddy's hand "Goodnight Father." He shook Topanga's hand "Goodnight Mother." And Auggie left the room.

"What's happening?" Val asked, coming into the room.

"Don't take it personally, Cory, he thinks he's being an adult." Topanga ignored the question in favor of comforting her husband.

"How can he be? I'm not an adult! Val, please take Auggie his Mr. Googly." He handed his eldest child the stuffed toy.

"Of course." Val took the toy and left for Auggie's room "Auggie?" She saw him buried in a pile of blankets.

"Val?" His small voice came from the middle of the pile.

"It's me." Val smiled "Can you come out so we can chat?"

Auggie wiggled out of the blanket fort "I don't want Mr. Googly."

"Okay, then." Val put the toy aside "But can you help me understand why?"

Auggie sighed "I made a new friend at school."

"What's her name?"

"How'd you know it's a her?"

"Lucky guess." Val chuckled "So what's her name?"

"Ava." Auggie mumbled "Her name's Ava."

"Tell me about her." Val urged.

Auggie brightened visibly "She's this many." He held up six fingers.

"Really?" Val asked "Six years old? Auggie you playboy." She teased.

Auggie blushed "She's got pretty hair and blue eyes and I really like her."

"She sounds great, Auggie. But you know, changing for her isn't going to make her like you any better." Val said "If she likes you, and I'm sure she does, she'll like you for who you are. Warts and all."

"I don't have warts!"

"It's a figure of speech, silly. What I mean is that she'll like you no matter what as long as you're yourself."

"Thanks Val." Auggie smiled "Goodnight." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and snuggled back into his blanket pile.

"Goodnight, Auggie."

***

Val left Auggie's room and made her way to her sisters. As she walked in she heard a bit of the conversation.

"I think of this as a personal challenge issued by Missy Bradford to grow up, and to grow up fast. So what do I do?" Riley asked Maya.

Val entered and said "Not you too."

"What do you mean?"

"Auggie want to be a grown-up too. He's go a new friend who's older than he is and he thinks that they'll be better friends if he's more grown-up." Val explained "It's silly, don't grow up to fast, Riles. Stay young while you can."

"Give me advice." Riley ignored her sister's advice and turned to Maya "You're a genius at this. Grow me up."

"Did you not hear a word I said?" Val asked rhetorically.

"Why?" Maya also ignored Val.

"Because everyone else is." Riley said "You are, Val is, even Auggie's growing up."

"That's not the way I see it." Maya sighed.

"How can you see it any other way?"

"Missy Bradford has decided to grow up fast. That has nothing to do with you." Val said finally gaining their attention.

"But what if Lucas takes her to a scary movie? "I get scared at scary movies. You'll take care of me, won't you?" Barf! Barf, I say!" Riley exclaimed worriedly.

"Riley," Maya asked "Do you want Lucas to take you to the movies?"

"Alone? I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Then what do you want from him?" Val asked.

"I don't know. I just, I don't want him with her. Am I jealous?" Riley asked.

"You wouldn't know how to be jealous." Maya said.

"Well..."

"Val!" Riley gasped "What do you mean?"

"Well, to me, it sounds like you like Lucas but you don't feel ready for a relationship, so you're holding back. This leaves the gate wide open for girls like Missy Bradford to flirt with him and try to get him to go out with them. You don't want Lucas to go out with them. The textbook definition of jealousy is feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages. You do sound a little jealous, but there's nothing really wrong with that as long as you don't let it influence or change you into a green eyed monster." Val finished and sighed "Just talk to Lucas, explain what you're feeling and hope that he'll understand."

"I just, I don't want him taken away from us. She's bad news." Riley said sadly.

"Then talk to him." And Val left the room.

***

The next day at lunchtime, Val and Annie joined her sister and Maya at the lunch table.

"So do you think he'll sit with us or her?" Riley asked.

"I try not to think to much about things I have no control over." Maya shrugged.

"Really?" Riley asked "Because that's all I do."

Farkle came up and joined the table "Hey, can I sit with you guys?"

"You better." Riley grabbed his arm and pulled him into a chair.

"So, you think he'll sit with us or her?" Farkle sneered on the last word.

"Farkle!" Val admonished "She's still a person who deserves...okay I can't even finish that sentence."

"Hey, what's up? Is there a seat with you guys?" Lucas asked, walking up to their table.

"Always room for you, buddy!" Riley smiled then turned to Maya and her sister "I said buddy, I'm not helping myself am I?"

Missy walked up and looped her arm through Lucas's "Well, you know, I was just thinking that if you and I are going to the movies together, I should find out what kind of snacks you like so I could buy some for you." She dragged Lucas over to another table "Because, I wouldn't want you paying for everything."

"You're toast." Farkle said.

"I know." Riley groaned.

"Are you saying she flirts better than you?" Maya asked, mockingly.

"Oh, nobody's better than Farkle." Farkle defended "I just don't think my young protege is ready for that monster."

"Hold up!" Val said loudly "What are you talking about?"

"Last night, after you left, Farkle came through the window and Riley asked him to teach her how to flirt." Maya explained.

"Riley, do you listen to a word I say?" Val asked in exasperation "Just talk to him."

"I think I'll just steal her from Lucas myself." The genius decided, not listening to Val's words.

"You would do that for me?" Riley asked, thankfully.

"Well, I'm certainly not doing it for me, toots." Farkle snorted "She's evil. If I'm not back in two minutes, she ate me. How's my hair?"

"Hasn't changed in six years." Maya stated.

"She doesn't stand a chance." Farkle smiled and walked over to Missy and Lucas "Hello, lady." He flirted.

"Farkle." Missy greeted distastefully.

"Why go to the movies with a boy when you can go with a," He laid his leg on the table and pulled up his pant leg "Man. Enjoy."

"Wow, look at you. You're next." Missy said sarcastically.

Farkle went back to the table "It worked, I'm next." He said, horrified.

"Riley, she's too good. You can't compete with her." Maya said.

"I don't want them together. I don't." Riley stood up and walked over to Missy and Lucas's table.

"Riley?" Maya asked nervously.

"Oh thank goodness, she's finally taking my advice!" Val cried.

"Lucas." Riley greeted.

"Riley."

"I don't know what's going on here and I don't have any right to say this, but I don't think you should hang out alone with this girl." Riley said plainly.

"Why not?" Lucas asked, confused.

"I don't really know, but I think, if you actually spend time with her alone it's gonna change things for you know, all of us."

"Well aren't you just a concerned friend?" Missy snarled.

"Yeah, I am." Riley stood her ground.

"Well, with you around, how could I ever possibly get Lucas alone?" She picked up her potatoes and threw them in her and Lucas's face, unaware that she had missed herself and hit Val who was advancing behind her "Food fight!"

"Hey!" Val shouted.

Missy turned around in horror, she knew as well as anyone that getting Valencia Matthews mad was a dangerous idea.

Cory came up to the group "No food fight! Detention this afternoon, the three of you."

"Oh no, both of us, alone." Missy simpered.

"Hey, guess what?" Val said, her voice low "He said three of us."

Missy turned white.

***

In detention that afternoon, somehow Riley had managed to get herself and Maya in, and set up place cards with everyone's names on them. Missy's was way in the back. Missy and Lucas came in.

"How you doin'?" Riley asked.

"What are you doing here?" Missy asked angrily.

Oh, I'm a bad girl." Riley grinned.

"Yeah," Maya pointed at Riley "You don't want to mess with this one."

Missy picked up a place card "What are these, place cards?" She mocked.

"Yep, I made them. You sit back there." Riley pointed at the back.

"I think this seat has my name on it, actually." Missy grabbed her place card and moved it next to Lucas's.

"Alright, guys. I like my detention to have a little learning in it. So, I'd like to continue talking about Pearl Harbor and what happened after the sneak attack." Cory started explaining the lesson from the day before "The world was at war and alliances were forged in battle and were made stronger because of that."

Farkle came through the door "What is this place?"

"It's detention, Farkle. It's not for you." Cory said.

"If my friends are in it, it's for me." And Farkle sat down at his usual desk, next to Val.

Val smiled and whispered something to him.

"Something to share with the group, Val?" Cory asked.

"Not anything you'd want to hear." Val smiled wickedly.

"Okay!"Cory said, scared by how much she looked like her mother "During this world war, the United States was put to one of its greatest tests, when it made a threat to our way of life but because we were united, we prevailed."

"Hey, Riley." Lucas leaned over to Val's twin "Missy invited me to go see a movie with her."

"I think she's aware of that, Lucas. No need to make her feel worse." Missy said sweetly.

"And I was wonderin' if you guys would like to come along with us?" Lucas asked, ignoring Missy.

Missy scoffed "I'm sorry, Lucas. That wasn't the invitation."

"Oh." Lucas looked at Riley "Well, then I'm sorry, Missy, but I can't go."

"What are you talking about?" Missy shrieked "Nobody's ever turned me down in my life."

"First time for everything." Val muttered.

"Well, see? These are my friends and I don't like doing anything without his friends. Right, Riley?" Lucas said.

Riley deflated slightly at being "just a friend" but said "Yeah...right."

Lucas turned back to Missy "Now, I certainly appreciate you're wanting me to take care of you during a scary movie and you showing me your leg and all but back in the 7th grade, I think maybe we'd have more fun just hanging out together." He smiled with every ounce of Texas charm he had.

"Boop." Maya smirked at Missy.

Missy got up and made her way to the back door, "Grow up." She hissed.

"Not yet." Riley responded.

As she walked out, a bag hanging above the door fell open and drenched Missy in a foul smelling something. Missy screamed. She turned around and her gaze settled on Val who was calmly filing her nails with a pleased expression on her face.

"You...!" Missy was speechless.

"Buh-bye." Val said, not looking up from her nails.

"Oh, she's leaving? Okay." Cory said "And Val, detention, tomorrow."

"Still worth it." Val smirked.

Riley turned to Lucas "Hey." She said.

"Hey."

"You know what the easiest thing about having friends is?" Riley asked.

"What?"

"Sometimes, all you have to do is trust them." They smiled at each other.

"When peace time came, the United Stated enjoyed its greatest period of growth, prosperity, and happiness. Detention over. You guys done?" Cory asked finishing his lesson.

"No, we're good right here." Riley said happily.

Cory smiled and left them in the room.

Word count: 4065 words
Please don't forget to comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!!!
Love,
The Author

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

168K 3.9K 44
Verity Avalon Bradford. She loves her twin sister more than anything. Together, they're starting the 7th grade. A new boy, Lucas Friar, comes to scho...
47.6K 1K 41
Riley Matthews. Bubbly, rainbows, sunshine Rileytown-- or at least thats the old her. A lot has happened and shes not, her, anymore. Well lets see wh...
223K 3.6K 33
Emily Daniels, 13, best friends with Maya Hart and Riley Matthews. They are starting their 7th grade year in middle school. She is also friends with...
307K 5.5K 43
Josie Matthews is the younger twin sister of Josh Matthews. Josie has lived with Cory and Topanga since she was in 8th grade. Now a senior everything...