Cars: Story of Jackson Storm

By dong3474

Subsequent story of Jackson Storm defeated Cruz Ramirez in Florida 500. And mystery secrets divided into trut... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Florida 500
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Radiator Springs
Chapter 4 : Tractor Tipping and Riddle Advice
Chapter 5: The Challenge of Tuner Cars!
Chapter 6: Team Racing Car VS Team Tuner Car
Chapter 7: The Best and Worst Weekends
Chapter 8: Cruz's Concerns
Chapter 10: Starlight Kingdom
Chapter 11: I See the Light
Chapter 12: The Identity of the Master
Chapter 13: Revealed Truth and Lies
Chapter 14: Reila One's Real Intention
Chapter 15: Family Reunion
Chapter 16: Confessions in the Night Sky
Epilogue
Thanks Everyone!

Chapter 9: Austin Race

702 15 2
By dong3474

-Austin, Texas-

The race took place in Austin, Texas. Jackson talking to his crew chief, Ray.
"Hey Storm!" Rise yells at Jackson and approaches him.

Jackson: Hi Rise.

Ray: Hm? Are you a... Rise Dewfield?

Rise: Yes it is! How do you know my name? I see... (Laughs)

Ray: (Laughter) This guy, I like it!

Jackson: Ray... Do as much as you can.

Ray: Okay... (laughs)

Jackson: (sigh)

Rise: Why are you so bad? What happened? You felt so good at yesterday...

Jackson: (embarrassed) Uh... no... I just-

Danny: Hey Jackson!

Jackson: (surprise) Oh, hey Danny...

Danny: Are you okay bro? It doesn't look good...

Jackson: Uh... I just... fell into a slump... what if yesterday. I practiced the simulator. Well, the speed is slower than usual.

Danny: It's okay bro! You're a fast racer even when you're in a slump!

Jackson: Thanks Danny... (smile)

Speaker: All racers! Get everyone on the track!

Danny: It's already started bro?

Jackson: Yup. I always ready. (smiles)

Danny: Good luck, bro! (drive)

Jackson: You too! Uh... Bro! (chuckled)

Danny: (chuckled)

And all of the racers are on the track. And Bob and Darrell, the commentator of the race, speak.

"Today's race takes place in Austin, the city of Texas." "Actually, when I race, I sometimes feel like I'm rolling around!" Darrell jokes. "Hahaha! I feel like that too Darrell? Anyway, will the race Ramirez who won the last race win this race?" Jackson was displeased with the words.

"Ugh... what are those commentators...? I'm completely offended..." saw the Cruz quickly comforts Jackson.

"It's okay Storm! You can win this race!" The referee waved the green flag and the racers all started. "Boogity, boogity, boogity! The race has begin!" Darrell gets excited.

- 195/200 Wheels -

Lightning talks to Cruz. "Cruz, stop the racer in front of the front to prevent the direction." Then it was ahead of the racer in the front and the racer in the back made it hard to beat because of the Cruz.

"Well done Cruz! Now let's go to catch the top racers?" Lightning was excited and Cruz was excited too. "Yes, I like it!" Then Cruz speeded up. Now Cruz is second and Jackson is first.

Ray: Storm, Cruz and Danny is behind you.

Jackson: What?!

Cruz: See you again Storm! If you race like that, you won't win! I'll go first!

Danny: No Cruz, This winning is mine!

Jackson: Whoa, whoa! how dare you guys! This championship is mine!

Cruz: Oh Yeah? I'll see that later! (Smile)

Danny: Yoohoo!(excited)

When the last lap is left, suddenly, some new rookies are vigilant and ride at full speed, overtaking them and scoring.

"Unbelievable! Sunny Rose has won!" "This is an unexpected reversal!" Interesting commentary on whether Bob and Darrell were surprised. The embarrassing Cruz, Danny and Jackson lost this race to a rookie named Sunny Rose. Cruz asks Lightning.

Cruz: Mr.McQueen, who is that?

Lightning: That's... Sunny Rose. She's one of the rookies.

Then, when Sunny Rose returned, Cruz came to celebrate the race.

Cruz: Um... Are you a... Sunny Rose right? Congratulations on winning the race today.

Sunny: Thank you. I'm still a rookie, but it's a dream to win for the first time!

Cruz: Congratulations, Mighty.

Sunny: Hehe. Oh, would you like to come to our kingdom if you have time?

Cruz: Kingdom? Wait! So, are you a princess?!

Sunny: Yes! Go southeast from Texas and you'll see our kingdom, Starlight Kingdom! Our crew chief will let you know the details! Then I'll go first!

Cruz: Whoa... That guy was a princess... Ah! guys! I saw that rookie's name was Sunny Rose and she was a princess of the Starlight Kingdom!

Jackson: Starlight Kingdom...? I think heard that so much...? Ugh!

Suddenly, Jackson comes with a headache and some strange memories come to mind.

Danny: Hey bro! Are you okay?

Jackson: Uh... I'm fine... It just headache... Yeah.
(what was that...?)

Cruz: Okay...

In the meantime, the residents of Radiator Springs (except Sheriff, Red, and Lizzie) compliment the IGNTR team on the race and Jackson.

Mater: Hey Guys!

Cruz: Hey! Everyone! (Smile)

Mater: That was amazing!

Danny : It was a great game!

Ray: Jackson, its okay. you can win the next race!

Rise: Yeah Storm! You can do it!

Cruz: Hahaha! Thank you everyone! Oh! Well, you know that rookie. We recognized it. Well...

Everyone: Well...?

Cruz: She's a princess!

Everyone: What?!

Jackson: We were surprised too. 

Cruz: Anyway, the princess told us to come to her kingdom if we have time.

Flo: Woo! Kingdom? I want to go once!

Mater: I want to go too!

Cruz: Great! Then shall we go together?

Everyone: Yeah!!!

Cruz: Danny, you coming?

Danny: Of course!

Cruz: (Laughter) Jackson, are you coming too?

Jackson: Yeah, but... what should I say to my mother?

Danny: Don't mind that bro! You did a lot of simulator training anyway? So let's rest and go to the kingdom!

Cruz: He's right Storm. You have to rest.

Jackson: Um... Okay... how are you guys...?

Ray: Well... shall we go too?

Pit crew Team 1: Should we go?

Pit crew Team 3: Sounds fun!

Pir crew Team 2: Let's go together!

Pit crew Team 4: I agree!

Ray: They'll follow you then!

Jackson: Thank you guys.

Rise: Then let's bring Red, Sheriff together!

Cruz: Okay! Then let's all head to Starlight Kingdom!

Everyone: Yeah!!!

-??? -

???: Are they?

Boost: Yes... those are the people of the Radiator Springs village...

Wingo: What do you do now?

???: What if... we should follow too.

SnotRod: Are you doing it right?

DJ: No, it's frustrating! What she meant is, go slowly and ride through the gap to attack!

Boost: Shh~! Quiet!

???: Starlight Kingdom... This must be a headache...

Sunny Rose is my original character just like Rise! But what kind of identity do you think is the main character who hired those Tuner Cars?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975 16 11
This story takes place in the year 2012. And this the Piston Cup Racing series have 52 racers including original characters. Lightning McQueen was ha...
161 0 12
This story focuses on the battles that happened before Ellie's 350Z's destruction and its resurrection along with a few battles that happened in the...
1.6K 154 8
I hope that you, burn. the driver and the reporter. "I'm so sorry, I love you." "I never want to see you again. it's over." 【fem!oc x...
1.3K 38 9
After another season of wins and training, Lightning and Cruz decide to take a break, but someone has come into the town of Radiator Springs: Jackson...