Chapter 6: Team Racing Car VS Team Tuner Car

Willy's Butte

Five minutes later Lightning, Francesco, Cruz, Jackson, Boost, Wingo, DJ and SnotRod were all gathered.

And from above, Mater, Sally, Fillmore, Sarge, Flo, Ramone, Luigi, Guido, Red, Lizzie, and Rise all come to support the Racing Car team. Sheriff then informs all racers of the rules.

"The rules are simple. The track has to run three rounds, so if a racer on one team scores, that team wins. Got it?"

"Yes, sir!" All racers are shouting and preparing firmly at the starting point.

"Luigi! Guido!" As Sheriff going, Luigi and Guido serve as starting signals.

"Lady and Gentlecars! Everyone start the engine!" As Luigi says, all Eight racers start the engine.

"Now when Guido blows a whistle, you have to GO!" And when Luigi finished talking, Guido blew a whistle.

"(Whistle Sound)"

When the whistle is heard, the eight racers start at lightning speed with tremendous smoke.

"Everyone! You must win this game!" Sally shouts to everyone. 

"Cruz! If you see a gap in the guy then you can pass!" Lightning asks Cruz at the cliff corner.

"No way!" Wingo continue to block the Cruz. "Hey!" Cruz annoyed.

Cruz shows Doc Hudson's drift, as he passes Wingo from the flat corner. And when Wingo smoked as the Cruz drifts, Wingo couldn't see it and eventually fell off the cactus field. Wingo falls into a cactus field and screams painfully.

"Ahhhhhh!!" And the villagers who saw it burst into laughter. "Hahahahaha! Good job, Cruz!" Mater praises

"Wingo out!" The Sheriff shouts.

After 2 Laps, DJ and SnotRod set up an operation next to Lightning and Francesco.

"Hey Snot! Wasn't it time to sneeze?!" DJ yells. "Wa- wait...!? Ash, sneeze... I- I'm coming out...!!!" When SnotRod spoke, Lightning and Francesco quickly picked up the moment SnotRod sneezed. 

"Ah Ah....! CHOOOOO!!!!!"When the sneeze came out and the flame came out of the hose, DJ was swept out of control and off the track with SnotRod.

"DJ, and SnotRod are out!"

"This is all your fault! " DJ angrily said. "Sorry..." SnotRod apologizes.

"Good work Francesco!" Lightning praises Francesco. "What did you do well!" Francesco also praises Lightning.

Now the Last Lap, left on racers Lightning, Francesco, Cruz, Jackson, and Boost. And Boost seeing around, Wingo, DJ, SnotRod are retired, then he gettin to lose for the raged.

"GAH! I can't take anymore!" Boost shouts. Boost overtakes Lightning, Francesco and Cruz, and the remaining opponents now have Jackson Storm. Now, on the flat, Boost pushes him away.

"You don't belong on this track!" When Boost insisted, it's similar to Jackson pushing a Cruz into the wall in Florida 500. And Jackson feels like he's been doing what he's done. And he realized.

"No... I...! DO!" When Jackson screams, he gets out of Boost and makes the final drift. Boost gets embarrassed, losing control, and boost goes off track.

"Boost out!"

"No!!!!!!" Boost shouts. Jackson comes first, followed by Cruz, Lightning, and Francesco. And the villagers praise the racing car team with great cheers.

Mater: Great job! guys!

Sally: Very nice race!

Rise: That was awsome Storm!!!

Lightning: Hey Jackson!

Jackson: Oh, Mr. McQueen!

Lightning: Thank you. (hugged)

Jackson: ...?!(embarrassed)(smiles)

Cruz: Jackson! You were awesome!

Jackson: Thank you... (laughs)

Francesco: Great! Then how about racing with Francesco from next time?

Jackson: That's good.

Boost: Grrr...

DJ: Boss, are you okay?

Boost: "Are you okay?!" It's not okay because of them!

Wingo: So now- (Stinging)Ow! What should we do? (Stinging)-Ow! Are you going to...?

SnotRod: Ah... Ah...! Ahhhh!!! CHOOOOO!!!

Boost: How about? I made a promise, so let's go back!

DJ: But Boss! we have a deal!

Boost: I'll explain it myself, let's go guys!

DJ, Wingo, Snorod: Roger!

Tuner Cars left the village and Luigi and Guido thanks to Jackson.

Luigi: Oh Jackson Storm! What will this grace do? Thank you so much!

Jackson: Ah, no. I just...

Luigi: Right! I'll give you a free tires in our store...!

Jackson: I'm okay. You don't have to do that...

Luigi: No no no! In our Luigi tire shop, we always give free tires to those who are favored!

Guido: (Italian)

Jackson: Uh... what?

Luigi: Guido said "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you. Please forgive me!"

Cruz: Jackson, it's okay. Not specifications.

Jackson: OK...

Luigi: Ah! Thank you so much!

Rise: Wow. Is that your friends at doing that?

Lightning: Well, yeah... I wrestled with them to sell tires too.

Rise: Really?

Lightning: Yeah. Anyway Francesco, Thanks for your help.

Francesco: No problem McQueen. In fact I mean- Oh my gosh! Is it time already! I have to go now! Ciao!

Lightning: Goodbye!

Cruz: See you again!

-??? -

(Door open)

Boost: Uh... Master, We failed...

???: What? (anger)

Boost: Bu, but...! Still got the information! So... money is...?

???: (sigh) Yeah okay... I got the information, even if your failed, so I'll give you half the prize.

Tuner Cars Everyone: Thank you!

???: Hm... Okay, I'll go with you this time.

Boost: What? You too?

???: Do you have any complaints?

Boost: No! Not at all!

???: You guys... do you know what happens if you fail again?

Tuner Car Everyone: Y, yes master!

???: Okay... don't let me down again this time...

This guy is hired Tuner Cars?!
What else is this?!