Chapter 2: New Friends

-IGNTR Company-

???: Whoa, this company is so huge!

In the morning, some forklift admires the company. And forklift trucks see the trucks driving trailers. The truck stops and the forklift looks at the trailer.

"Wow, this trailer is so cool!" At that moment, when the trailer door went down, Jackson was embarrassed when the forklift saw Jackson.

"Who are you?" Jackson asks. "Huh? Ah~ Are you talking about me?" The forklift is buried.

"Then who's not you?" Jackson frowns. "I'm just an ordinary forklift wandering around!" The forklift jokes.

"Interesting... Anyway, what is your name?" Jackson annoyed. "Aha! You're saying my name! I'll tell you so soon!" When the forklift speaks, Jackson rolling his eyes unpleasantly.

"I'm Rise Dewfield! Nice to meet you!" Rise shakes the fork holding Jackson's tire.

Rise Dewfield

He's real name is Minho Gang. He's a forklift with a green hat and green paint. 
And he had Four-dimensional thinking friend. who doesn't know where to pop out. because it's a forklift from Korea

"Yeah... Nice to meet you..." Jackson smiles with an awkward tone. 'This guy... I don't like something...' Jackson thought.

"Hmm... did you ever think..." This guy ... I don't like something... "?" Rise says that Jackson suddenly gasped. "What the!? How do you do that!?"

"I'm kidding! how do I know that? No psychic." Rise answers. and Jackson sighs. "Yeah, yeah... no, kidding is it...?" When Jackson is embarrassed, 'This guy ... something dangerous.' Jackson thought.

Jackson: Anyway, what's your purpose here?

Rise: Oh, you mean me? I just came for a trip.

Jackson: trip?

Rise: Yes, I'm from Korea. And my real name is Minho Gang. Rise Dewfield is a fake name.
but just call Rise. okay?

Jackson: So that's it? I'll go in here.

Rise: Wait wait! What's your name? I haven't been to America yet.

Jackson: What?! Do you don't know my name?! are you kidding me?!

Rise: Wait! I got it! are you... Ryan?

Jackson: No...

Rise: Then... is Tim right?

Jackson: No...(annoyed)

Rise: Danny?

Jackson: No! (annoyed × 2)

Rise: Chase?

Jackson: No!! (annoyed × 3)

Rise: Cam?

Jackson: No!!!! (Explosion)

Rise: Hmm... I don't get it... So, what's your name?

Jackson: Jackson Storm!!! Now you know that!!!

Rise: Ah ~! I got it now! Thank you so much!

Jackson: Geez... what the hell...

"Anyway now you know how our friends?" Rise said. "Friend on the first face to meet? I'm done..." Jackson turns.

"Why not? Shake and tires with our friends? oh yeah, forks too." The rise keeps in front of Jackson. "Is it done!" Jackson annoyed.

"Hey! Don't be raise! Shake tire and fork!" Jackson keeps frowning and sighing.

"Okay..." "Good! Let's have good time friends!" Rise shouted with excitement. Jackson looks back and greets him before entering. "Yeah, see you again...!" And when I go back inside.

'Geez...' Jackson thought. Then a black car comes to Jackson. It's 'Ray'. Jackson's crew chief and his friend.

"Hey Jackson, what's that guy? Ray asks."Just the weird forklift guy that travels bothered me. Then he no longer to see, so make a friend now."
Jackson gives the friend's explanation.

"Hahaha! What a funny guy! Jackson of the world is pushed by a friend called Rise that friend is amazing? Hahaha!" Ray mocks Jackson.

"Ray!" Jackson angrily said. "Okay, okay. So what are you gonna do tomorrow Saturday?" Ray asks Jackson.

"Well, that's just that. The Costume Girl meets tomorrow at the Radiator Springs to practice the race together." Jackson replied. Ray mocks Storm with mischief.

"Oh~? Isn't it a practice application not dating?" Then Ray smiles. "Ray you too?!" Jackson angrily said. "I'm kidding! You don't have to be so serious?" Ray smiles with a slight smile.

"Ugh... what a worst today..." Jackson goes muttering.

'Rise Dewfield / Min Ho Gang' is my original character and created a character, not in the original.
By the way, Storm is so annoyed by the Rise and Ray today. (Poor Jackson ^^ ;;)