Chapter 15: Family Reunion

-Starlight Kingdom-

Sunny: Mother!!! Father!!!

She runs at full speed to call the King and Queen.

Queen: What's going on...?

Sunny: He's here...!

King: What...?

Then the King and the Queen and Sunny ran at full speed and went to the door, but when they stopped at the door, the king and queen were nervous, but Sunny nodded and eventually the King opened the door.

Jackson, Cruz, Lightning, Sally, Mater, Sheriff, Fillmore, Sarge, Flo, Ramone, Luigi, Guido, Red, Sheriff, Rise, Ray, IGNTR pit crews, Danny. And everyone looks back when the door open sound, and the King, Queen, and Sunny look embarrassed. Jackson makes a sad expression and slowly goes to Seth, and the Queen approaches Jackson slowly and touches Jackson's face. Jackson sheds a tear and smiles sadly.

Queen: (sniffed)... I missed you a lot... My son...

Jackson: (sniffed)... Me too...

And when Jackson sees Sunny, Jackson is embarrassed but notices it quickly.

Jackson: Sunny...?

Sunny: I... I missed you so much, little bro...(tears)(sad smile)

Jackson: Me too, big sis... (smile)

When Jackson sees the King, the King cries and laughs.

King: Uh... (laughs) (Tear) Jackson... (hugging)

Jackson: Father... (smile)

Then the family cuddles in reunion. Friends who appreciate it shed tears. "I'm impressed... (sniffed)" Rise is crying. "I've never been so impressed in my life..." "Well... I'm very impressed..." and King, Queen, and Sunny thank their friends.

King: Thank you very much for letting us find our son...

Queen: What do you really appreciate...

Sunny: I will never forget this grace...

Lightning: No... Not just me, Cruz and Rise, and everyone found it.

Cruz: And... Storm's mind... (laughs)

Jackson: Everyone... thank you so much. (smiles)

Ray: Yeah, but... what should I do...? Our company will be closed.

Sunny: Don't worry about it. I know someone who runs such a company well.

Ray: Really?

Sunny: Of course!

King: Jackson, what are you going to do now...?

Queen: We'll do anything if you ask...

Jackson: Yeah... I want to, but I can't think of it... (Laughter) Actually... I have one think about it.