Chapter 7: The Best and Worst Weekends

-Radiator Springs (Evening)-

Luigi: How is it? Does our tire wear something different?

Jackson: Well... not bad. I think... thank you.

Guido: (Italian)

Luigi: "You're welcome!" He said.

Lightning and his friends marvel at Jackson wearing Whitewill tires. "Wow,  Storm! You look so cool!" Cruz said first.

"Thanks." says Jackson. "Oh yeah! How about dancing to celebrate today's race?" Cruz talked to everyone.

Lightning: That's a good idea!

Sally: Okay!

Mater: Very good!

Rise: I'm in favor too!

Flo: That must be fun!

Ramon: Okay!

Fillmore: This is going to be a fun party man.

Sarge: It's a good idea, young man!

Sheriff: Okay.

When everyone agrees, Jackson can't argue. And after dark, the neon lights of the shops in each village turned on. And as the music comes out, everyone is dancing.

Luigi: Guido! Look over there! Everybody's dancing! Let's show our Italian dance!

Guido: (Italian: Okay!)

Mater: Shoot!!! I don't know everyone yet, but I dance well, too. Hey there, Sheriff! Dancin' with me!

Lightning: (Laughter) Can we come together, Sally?

Sally: If you want, Stickers.

Luigi, Guido, Mater, Sheriff, Lightning, and Sally are dancing together.

"Oh, Stanley... I remember when we danced together..." Lizzie talks to the statue next to him. When Cruz sees friends dancing, he sees the dancing friends and Cruz meets Jackson. 'Why he's approaching me?' She thought. Jackson talks to Cruz.

"Shall we...?" Then Cruz says, "Yeah..." Cruz sees Jackson's face and falls into his world. 'That gray eyes, black paint, blue neon signs, and whitewill tires... that's so perfect!' And Cruz finally wakes up and asked to Jaskson.

Cruz: I mean, what?

Jackson: Dancing! Would you like to join us?

Cruz: Oh! Of course!

Then comes the calm music classical music.

Rise: Whoa! Everyone! look! Jackson Storm and Cruz Ramirez are dancing!

And step, step... are dancing perfectly. The villagers who saw it are admiring.

Luigi: Oh... they both look really good ...!

Guido: (Italian: Neither do I!)

Flo: Uh honey... Doesn't that feel as good as we were young?

Ramone: Yeah, it feels like us when we were young?

Flo: (laughs)

Mater: There guys look like couples!

Rise: I thought that too...!

Mater, Rise: (Laughter)

And when the music is over, everyone cheers to Jackson and Cruz.