Chapter 10: Starlight Kingdom

Starting from this chapter, it's similar to Tangled, so have fun!

-Texas Beach-

Radiator Springs friends and IGNTR maintenance teams were led by Sunny Rose crew chief Gold. "This is the Starlight Kingdom." As Gold spoke, everyone jaw dropped.

Cruz: Is that... Starlight Kingdom...?

Gold: Yes it is. Welcome to the Starlight Kingdom. We hope you enjoy it.

Rise: Wow~! Let's Go guys!

Let's all go in the kingdom of art.

- Starlight Kingdom town -

Ray: Whoa...

Fillmore: What a beautiful city...

Mater: It's a fantastic place! Wow! What is that?!

Rise: Wow! I'll follow you too!

Lightning, Jackson: Hey, wait!

Lightning: Mater!
Jackson: Rise!

Lightning, Jackson: (embarrassed) ... (Laughter)

Danny: Those two guys look like twins.

Cruz: Yeah, me too... (smile)

Mater and Rise both roam the town. Fillmore and Sarge are looking at organic and various oil shops, Flo is looking at colorful cafes, Cruz and Ramone are painting shops, Luigi, Guido and IGNTR pit crews are looking at tire shops, Ray, Danny, Lightning and Sally Go to the statues, Sheriff and Red go to flower shops, and Jackson just go to town.

'I've seen this a lot...' Jackson thought. And suddenly a headache came. "Argh...! Why does my head hurt so much...?!"

"Storm!" Then Cruz called Jackson. "How do I look?" Next to the Cruz is a flower paint. Jackson was in love at first sight. And Mater and Rise, who saw the scene, shake their eyes at Jackson, which they fell in love with. Jackson sees them and pushes them with a shameful face. Cruz and Ramone were about to paint a new one, and Jackson painted it.

Jackson's figure had no spoiler, and the side pattern was painted with blue lightning. Cruz also saw the Jackson and fell in love at a glance. Mater and Rise go with Cruz and Jackson.

And Jackson along the way, then he sees a mural of the kingdom. Cruz sees the Jackson while he sees the mural. Then pray for a mother, a child, and a baby to find the lost prince.

In the murals, we see a king, a queen and two babies, one black and one white. Jackson thinks, 'Somewhere looks like a familiar face.' And some orchestras play and walk.

Cruz sees them and looks interesting. Jackson turns around the sound where the instrument sounds and Cruz dances to the music.

First dance with the children, then dance with the villagers. Cruz told Jackson to dance with him, but refused, but couldn't see it, Mater and Rise swept Jackson into the leaves and mixed it with the dancing people.

Then Jackson looks down at her close friends. When other friends saw what happened, they watched the villagers, Cruz and Jackson's dance. Eventually Jackson dances and Jackson and Cruz try to dance together, but they try to catch up with other partners and do it next time.

And as the music grew more exciting and Jackson thought it was fun to dance, Cruz caught up with Jackson when the music was over.

"Applause!" When a resident speaks, Cruz and Jackson both fall a bit ashamed. Cruz and Jackson take the boat, and Rise plays the boatman. The rest of the friends are told to go carefully.

Lightning: Be careful and you guys!

Danny: Don't go far away guys!

Jackson: Okay!

Cruz: Don't worry!

It will be fun from the next chapter !!! 😆