Chapter 4 : Tractor Tipping and Riddle Advice

-In front of the tractor farm-

Jackson: Mater, I'm not doin' this...

Mater: Oh come on. Hehe, you'll love it too. Tractor-Tippin's fun!

Jackson: I guess you're the only one who says this is fun...

Mater: I'm not alone! My best friend Lightning McQueen loves it too!

Jackson: A Champ too?! What a ridiculous...

Mater: All right! listen. When I say go, we go. But don't let Frank catch ya. Go!

Jackson: Whoa, wait Mater! Who's Frank?! Wait!

Mater: It's simple. You just sneak up in front of 'em, and then honk. and they do the rest. Hehehe! Watch this!

And, the Mater is going slowly towards the sleeping tractor
and ...
"Pooping!"
Mater honked, and the tractor woke up. and tractor's back wheel rising that, and turn upside down, and out of the hose... "Boom!"

 "Ha ha! Ha ha ha! I swear tractors is so dumb! I tell you what, buds, you don't get much better than this." Mater asked

"Yeah... It's done now right? Now then-" Jackson asked. But Mater slowly approached the other tractor. and... "Pooping!"

When the honked again, a tractor wakes up and turns upside down, and the Mater looks for something to come out and... "Pooping!"

"Hahahahaha! Oh also fun! Now it's your turn, young buddy!" Mater turns to Jackson.

"But Mater. I can't. I don't even have a horn." When Jackson replied, then Mater mocks Jackson.

Mate: Baby!

Jackson: I'm not a baby...

Mater: (chicken sound)

Jackson: Ugh...! Alright! stop it! There must be something for me.

Jackson slowly approaches the tractor with an uneasy look. And when he sees the Mater, he makes a look that says, 'It's okay.' And Jackson rolled his eyes, sighs, hold his heart firmly...

"Zoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo!

Mixed with a very loud engine and motor sounds, all the tractors that have heard it are startled and upside down. And after seeing the tractor turn upside down, both Mater and Jackson look at their faces, and then the fart from the hoses of the tractors rolls out, and the last tractor laughs with a funny "Poing!" Let's ring. Mater and Jackson burst into laughter. And for a moment... shining on the bush side,

"MOOO!"

Hearing the cries.

"That's Frank." Mater said and ride away quickly.

"MOOOO!!!" Frank grabbed a giant lawn mower from behind the bush and threatened.

"AHHHHH!!!" Jackson with a frightening screaming. Jackson frightened and ride away quickly, and Frank followed him. And Mater says as he runs away.

"Ha ~ hahahaha!!! Runaway!!! Hahaha!!! And Mater and Jackson went in a different direction with a sharp curve, and Mater and Jackson jumped from where there was only one wooden board and barely escaped. Then the Mater and Jackson leave the farm and head to the village.

Radiator Springs

At Flo's V8 Cafe, Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, Sally and Rise Dewfield are chatting with each other.

Rise: So are you two couples?

Lightning: Absolutely. How many years have we been together?

Sally: Maybe over 10 years? Aren't you Stickers?