The Unknown

Por Rddudd

Follow the lives of four young orphans who suddenly find themselves growing up under the stern discipline of... Más

How it began
The early years
Lisa's arrival
Dare I say four
The three amigos
The cast
Consequences
Lisa's first time
Then there were four
Fitting in
The initiation
The initiation part 2
The initiation part 3 (plan b)
The initiation part 4 (Carrie's turn)
Changes
Admiral Shane Donovan
They meet
Nearly impossible
The next month
Breaking Point
Proceed
The trails
Back at the cabin
Snooze button
Teacher's Notes
Respect
One of these is not like the others
Mike's return
Option numero dos
Let's go
Dr. Evans
Other conversation
Prove it
Prove it part 2
Prove it part 3
Little sis
Running errands
Running errands part 2
Library
Library part 2
Library part 3
Progress reports
Progress reports part 2
Salem General
Wrong house
Wrong house part 2
Kimberly
Church
Volleyball practice
Thursday's game
The fundraiser
The fundraiser part deux
Monday morning
Babysitter
Jogging
Toddlers
Only once
Only once part 2
Only once part 3
Only once part 4
The aftermath
The Ethics Committee
Meanwhile
Day 2
Therapy
Darts
Dean Banfeld
To tell or not to tell
Dr. Phil show
Bscs
Student handbook
Authority
Per protocol
The meeting
Coach Ryder
Trouble
Decisions
All good things
Footage
Writing
Mail call
My watch
KP duty
After the movie
Aunt Fay
After coffee
Testing
Currency
Trading places
Set another place at the table
Couldn't have said it better
Jot a brief message
Swinging for the fences
School blues
Make good on a promise
Introductions
I said no
Road sign
At the cottage
Porch swing
You earned it
Oh you picked the wrong day
Disagreement
Sean
Fighting
That in itself is worthy
You do realize
I never said
Mr. Donovan
Can we please
A lie of omission
How many times
Don't you ever question
Gone girl
You're a proven flight risk
Listen to me
Don't forget my refill
If looks could kill
You have to know
You've ridden this train
I can explain
Kissing the gunner's daughter
Those four words
The appropriate time to meet
You're late
Where's your phone?
Graduation gift
How could you?

Unauthorized purchase

1.6K 42 25
Por Rddudd

Mike's pov

The past two weeks were pretty rough and they've definitely taken their toll on me. The majority of the time was spent working my fingers to the bone in less than ideal conditions in Africa and upon my return, the remainder of the time was spent helping Shane come to terms with his father's terminal illness. I'm both emotionally and physically drained.

I sigh and rub my eyes, fighting to stay awake, when I hear a notification chime on my phone as I'm working in my office at the Foundation. Checking the email from my credit card company, I become worried about a suspicious charge recently flagged on my card, knowing it's not a purchase I made.

I dial the customer service number and inquire for a more detailed explanation of the charge. Based on the information they provide, I have a damn good idea who used my card without my authorization. The charge was made online for a steampunk computer game download. No doubt it's one of the games Julie and her friends have been talking about for the past month.

When Julie first asked me if I would buy her the game, I said no so she quickly switched gears asking me to purchase it as an early birthday gift instead. Very early, considering her birthday is in seven months. I then reminded her that her second ear piercing was already an early birthday gift. Well, now she can rest assured I'm going to take every cent of that $49.99 charge out of her hide.

I phoned Julie but of course it went straight to voicemail so I texted her instead.

GET OFFLINE ASAP OMW 2 DISCUSS UR UNAUTHORIZED PURCHASE

I didn't bother waiting for her response. I know she'll receive the text and when I arrive, she'll quickly get the message.

Julie's pov

I ignored Mike's phone call but his text definitely got my attention. Son of a bitch, I thought. How the Hell am I gonna get out of this one? Luckily, Mike isn't too computer savvy so I can probably convince him that I can't uninstall the game but even if he doesn't believe me, he'll never know I can still get to my saved game on the cloud.

Mike knocked on our door, entering with fire in his eyes and fury in his voice.

Pointing to me and motioning with his hand, he growled, "You, come with me."

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING, STEALING MY CREDIT CARD LIKE THAT?" he yelled, as soon as we were out in the hall.

"I don't know," I replied. "I'm sorry. I'll pay you back, I promise." I threw a hail Mary pass into the end zone.

Mike continued to glare at me, so furious steam may as well have been shooting out of his ears.

"YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING WITH MY CREDIT CARD SO BADLY, JULIE? FINE, LET'S GO SHOPPING!" he shouted angrily. Mike grabbed me by the arm. "You have no idea how furious I am with you right now." He harshly slapped my bottom then practically dragged me out to the parking lot. He not so gently guided me into his front passenger seat and we quickly left the lot.

After riding in silence for twenty minutes and inspite of the waves of fury emanating from my guardian, I finally mustered up the courage to timidly ask, "Mike, where are we going?"

"We're going to the leather store, Julie, as I'm in the market for a new belt," Mike said sternly. He never took his eyes off the road as he tightly gripped the steering wheel.

Hearing where Mike was taking me, I gulped, having a pretty good idea why he was suddenly in need of this new clothing accessory.

"And you're going to help me pick it out," Mike finished his train of thought in a foreboding tone.

When we entered the leather shop, we were immediately greeted by a salesman.

"Is there something I can help you with today?" he asked cheerfully.

"Yes sir," Mike responded. "I'm in need of a new belt and I've brought my daughter with me to help choose the perfect one. The thickest, widest, and most durable belt you have, preferably." Mike looked directly at me as he described my soon to be worst enemy.

"Certainly, sir, I can assist you with that. Right this way please," the salesman said, directing us to the opposite end of the store.

He showed Mike a few belts before Mike chose one and turning to me, asked, "What do you think, Julie? Will this serve the purpose?"

He held the wide brown belt out in front of me, prompting me to examine it closely. I felt the thick stiff leather and a chill ran through me as I pictured it being used on me tonight for its intended purpose. I couldn't help cringing as I traced my fingers along the seam.

I simply looked at Mike and nodded yes in response to his question as I was far too embarrassed to speak in front of the salesperson, afraid he would somehow catch on to what this piece of merchandise would actually be used for in a matter of hours.

"I think it's only fair you should have a say in which one I choose as you'll be helping me test it out tonight," Mike said quietly, as he folded the belt over and harshly slapped it against his palm. A loud piercing crack echoed through the store and a thick angry red line immediately rose on his skin where the leather hit. "Yes, this will do nicely," he told the salesman, shaking the sting from his hand before his dark eyes coldly locked upon mine. "Yes indeed," he reiterated.

"Anything else I can assist you with today, sir?" the ever so helpful salesman asked.

I hope he chokes on his commission, paid for with blood money and tears, I thought to myself.

"No, that will be all we're needing today. Thank you," Mike replied, pulling out his credit card and handing it to the salesman.

Turning to me, Mike grabbed my chin and firmly stated, "You'll be working off the cost of both your earlier purchase and this belt by helping out at the Foundation nights and weekends until they are both paid off. Am I clear, Julie Elizabeth?"

I swallowed hard before sadly replying, "Yes sir."

"Good. Let's go home and try this bad boy out now. Shall we?" Mike handed me the bag with his new disciplinary weapon of choice. Making me carry it out to the car and hold it on the way back was his way of adding insult to what would all too soon be my injury.

"Come on now, don't pout, Julie. I think it's only fair that I get to try out my new purchase too since you were quick to try out yours today." Mike continued to rub my impending punishment in my face. "Don't you agree?"

I ignored him and looked out the window as tears began to well in my eyes. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he made me cry.

"When I ask you a question, young lady, you'd best deliver a respectful response." Mike's tone was so cold, I was truly frightened of what he might do if I didn't answer him properly.

Without taking my eyes off the passing landscape, I answered him, "Yes sir."

"You should know by now you need to look at me when you're speaking to me. Now try that again, Julie." Mike was adamant.

Looking at him through my watery eyes, I repeated, "Yes sir," although, I don't think he even noticed since he never took his eyes off the road.

When we pulled into the Center's parking lot, he simply said, "Bring the bag and follow me," with almost no emotion in his voice. I followed him into his room and watched him put his keys and wallet on his dresser as I stood there like an imbecile, holding the shopping bag.

Mike stood in front of me, giving me his full attention now.

"Take the belt out and hand it to me, Julie."

I did so without argument.

"Now, ask me to spank you with this belt," Mike said, as he held the stiff leather strap in front of me.

With my head hanging down, I squeaked out a timid plea for mercy, "Mike?"

Ignoring my plea and the tears trickling down my cheek, he lifted my chin and barked, "DO IT!"

"Mike, please spank me with this belt," I said softly, wiping the tears from my reddening cheeks.

"Good. Now, tell me why you deserve to be spanked with this belt," he ordered coldly.

"I deserve to be spanked with this belt because I used your credit card to buy something without your permission," I replied humbly.

"Something I had already said no to. Am I correct?" Mike was persistent if nothing else.

"Yes sir," I replied sadly.

Still without showing any emotion, Mike commanded me, "Bend over my bed, Julie."

I bent over his bed letting my tears fall onto his soft cotton sheets.

"Take your pants down."

I slowly lowered my pants and resumed the position.

"Underwear too, Julie," Mike stated, as if he was making a request as simple as ordering a hamburger at the drive thru.

My tears flowed a little more freely now as I anticipated getting a bare bottom spanking with Mike's new belt. I reluctantly lowered my underwear just below my hips, thoroughly embarrassed to be in this position, half-naked and bent over, awaiting a painful spanking.

Mike's pov

I texted Shane asking him to call me right away for the sole purpose of interrupting Julie's punishment.

When the phone rang, I answered and said, "Okay, give me just a minute." I walked behind Julie, laid my new belt on the bed right next to her face and said, "I have to take this call, Julie. I want you to remain exactly in this position until I return. Do not move a muscle. Am I understood?" I slapped her behind with enough force to leave a bright red handprint on her right buttcheek.

Julie flinched from the pain but remained in position.

"Yes sir," she responded softly, as she sniffled while staring at the belt that I placed just inches from her face.

Good, I thought to myself. A large dose of humility is exactly the medicine I've prescribed for my petulant teenage daughter. How dare she steal my credit card information and purchase something I specifically denied earlier. This girl needs to learn her place and fast. Who does she think she is deliberately disobeying me? God help her if she defies me by not staying put while I'm gone.

Julie's pov

I heard Mike slam the door on his way out, or maybe he was just pretending to leave, testing me to see if I'd move out of position. I hate to admit it, but having to look directly at the weapon that would be meting out my punishment and marking my behind if I moved, was quite a persuasive motivator to comply with his orders. I haven't seen Mike this upset with me in awhile. His emotionless, detached demeanor is far beyond disconcerting. At least when he's yelling, I know what to expect. Today, he's been a total wild card, a real unknown.

I couldn't see Mike's clock from this position and I was honestly too afraid to defy him at this point so I have no idea how long he kept me in this thoroughly humiliating position. It seemed like ages but in reality it probably was closer to fifty minutes before I heard his door open. My legs and back were aching and I desperately wanted to lift my head and turn my gaze away from his brand new spanking implement.

Hearing someone enter the room, I was both relieved and terrified at the same time. Relieved that I'd be out of this incredibly humbling stance in the near future but terrified of the belting I was about to receive from what can only be described as a thick strap versus a man's leather dress belt.

Mike didn't say a word when he entered, at least I hope like hell it was Mike who entered as I certainly didn't want anyone else to witness my bare bottom propped up on display. I waited for him to pick up the belt or resume lecturing me but instead, he remained silent.

Mike's pov

Approximately thirty five minutes elapsed before I returned to my room and thankfully found Julie in the same position I had left her. After closing my door, I stood against it and took a few deep breaths, knowing what I had to do. It was obvious Julie had been crying while I was gone. My heart ached to put an end to her misery even though I knew she deserved this.

I slowly approached and whispered in her ear as I picked up the belt, "Are you ever going to make an unauthorized purchase with my credit card again?" I tapped my new belt against her bottom.

"No sir," she replied in such a defeated tiny voice, I didn't even recognize it as her own.

"I trust you've learned your lesson then, young lady. Pull up your underwear and pants, stand and face me so you may offer up a proper apology, Julie."

My sole intention of humbling my stubborn, cocky, defiant, rebellious teenage daughter had clearly been met. I hadn't heard a trace of attitude from her since I told her where we were going on our shopping trip. I'll know for sure, however, when I hear her apology.

"I'm really sorry I used your credit card to purchase that game without your permission." Julie continued to sniffle as she spoke her sincere words of repentance, confirming my assessment.

"You will uninstall that game and permanently delete it from your computer as I will have Shane check it tonight and you will work at the Foundation until you pay it off along with the cost of my new belt. Understood?" I remained firm despite desperately wanting to comfort my baby girl.

"Yes sir," Julie replied respectfully.

"You'll also find yourself without your laptop and tablet for the next month as part of your punishment." I wiped the tears from her cheeks and cupped her face in my hands, saying in a much softer caring tone, "I love you, darlin', but you need to know the next time you disobey me, this belt will be hanging in my closet at the ready to blister your behind. Am I clear?"

Julie nodded so I gave her a firm swat, reminding her, "Use your words."

"Yes sir," she replied. The tears began streaming down her face as she was full on crying now. "I'm sorry, Mike." Julie had finally succumbed to her overwhelming emotions regarding her misbehavior and my discipline.

Pulling her into a tight hug, I gently rocked her back and forth.

"It's forgotten and you're forgiven, sweetheart."

Julie clung to me with such intensity it made me reminiscent of how she used to hold my hand so tightly when she was little and we were crossing a busy street. The scene playing out before me  brought a smile to my face, thinking my almost grown daughter may still need me afterall.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

364K 15.2K 117
Julianne Thompson has never known a healthy family. She has walked through her fourteen years in a daze, clouded by storms that won't dissipate. When...
50.3K 412 10
Alexis "Alex" Marie Kingston is what you would assume is a rich brat and Mr. Ezra Pierce is a strict but friendly teacher who teaches English at Alex...
26K 449 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...