That Goddamned Devil

By Koindorii

[Cover photo is not mine! It belongs to @/korekiyos from dA!] An au where quirks don't exist and Shigaraki en... More

[1] The Official (?) Meeting
[2] Annoyance
[3] Sleepy Rainy Day Afternoons
[4] The Gang Is Here!
[5] Love?
[6] Of Kitten Sneezes and Soups
[7] You Have Me.
[11] Melancholy
[8] Promises Were Meant To Be Broken
[9] Hell
[10] Comfort
[12] Welcome Back
[13] My Feelings Are Fatal
[14] Busted And Blue
[CH EX1] Bonus
NOT AN UPDATE
[CH EX2] Pocky
[15] Rescue
[16] The Fall
[17] Electrify
[18] It's Show-Time.

[NOT AN UPDATE] the future of this fanfic

1.1K 39 10
By Koindorii

hey guys, sorry for the long wait and im sorry that this isnt an update, rather, id discuss the future of this fanfic.

i have thought about discontinuing it due to my mental health and school has taken a toll on me. if its not the two of those, its my long ass writer's block. 

what will happen to this story? so far, i dont know. part of me wants to discontinue it and move on with life but a part of me wants to continue writing it, though can't due to writer's block. discontinuing this would mean to me that all my hard work and efforts gone to waste, not to mention you guys would be disappointed too.

in conclusion, this fanfic may or may not be discontinued and im not going to say anything until ive made up my mind.

thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...