[8] Promises Were Meant To Be Broken

When Shigaraki woke up, the first thing he heard was indistinctive chatter in the living room. He recognized his personal Satan's voice alright, but not the other person.

Other person, huh? Who did Dabi invite?

"Hey, what's for breakfast?" The NEET murmured sleepily as he head towards the kitchen, only then did he notice a blonde male who was shorter than Dabi and had wings.

"W-what the fuck--" Shigaraki stammered, eyeing the bird-man from head to toe, which he did the same.

"Right. Uh, Crusty-Face meet Birdman, Birdman meet Crusty-Face." Dabi cautiosly muttered, already situating himself on the dining table.

"How about we have breakfast and then I'll explain everything."
---
"Hawks, eh?" The pale man questioned, looking at the blonde male sitting across of him. "That's it. That's my name. I'm also called Michael, just like how this guy is called Satan." The winged blonde grinned, patting the horned man's shoulder, to which he responded with a shrug of his shoulders.

"You were arguing in my apartment. While I was out cold." The amber-eyed male glared at the both of them while savoring his breakfast at the same time.

"Not really arguing but." Dabi muttered, fake coughing at the end of his sentence. "Basically, I'm here to take this bad boy back to hell." Hawks' statement made the pale man froze on the spot. "I thought he was banished?" Shigaraki asked, bringing his now empty plate to the sink.

"Ah, about that. His dad wanted him back to use him for his powers. Says that he can surpass his own dad." The archangel shrugged, looking at Shigaraki then to Dabi, as if he was trying to figure something out.

"Now he tries to find the good in me?" The ravenette let out a distressed sigh, playing around with his blue flame.
"Ah, Shouto also kept on bugging me, asking stuff like 'how long will nii-san be banished' and whatnot. He really loves you, eh?" The ash-blonde archangel teased, nudging the ravenette for good effects.

"So, how long does he want me back in Hell? Knowing my...father, he'd drop me back to Earth once he's done with me."

"My estimation is five thousand years." Hearing the archangel's reply made the mortal's eyes bulge. Five thousand years?! Nuh-uh. Nope. Dabi is staying and that is period. He is his personal demon, afterall.

"Fuck off, he's mine." Tomura spat, clinging onto the taller male's arm, not realizing how it sounded like they were a couple.

"I belong to absolutely no one." Dabi muttered. If his dad wasn't after his ass, he would have teased the mortal for hours on ends. "But you promised that you'd be there for me...! You even pinky promised and told me that you're my personal demon!" The distraught male yelled.

"Well, yeah? Promises weren't meant to be kept, anyway!" Seeing his mortal's horrified look made him realize that it was too late to take back his words.

"Ooh, ouch." Hawks mumbled, his smug face ever so present.

"Whatever. Go back to Hell, it's not like I care about you." The NEET muttered, his voice laced with hatred. Why did he fall in love with a literal hellspawn when the outcome is this?

"No, wait Tomura I--" Dabi's sentence was cut short when said male gave him a harsh glare and door shutting with a loud bang.

"Now that drama's over, can we descend back to hell?" Hawks asked with a yawn.

Looking back at his mortal's door, the Satan couldn't help but to feel angry with himself. That human trusted him with all his life and he took him for granted.

"Let's go."

----
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
》yoooo have some angst and suffering since its only fluff so far s o《