[CH EX2] Pocky

"Iiiiit's pocky day!" A certain blonde yelled, barging into Shigaraki's apartment like she owned the place. Jin, who was behind the eccentric girl, clearly had anxiety written all over his face.

"Toga, what the fuck." The albino called back, his eyes never leaving the screen as he was playing Mario Kart with none other than the devil himself, Dabi.

Pouting, Toga plopped down on the sofa and threw a box of chocolate flavoured pocky towards Tomura's head, succesfully hitting it and making him lose first place.

"Toga, what the fuck." The short-fused NEET snarled after losing a round, Dabi just sitting there, celebrating his victory alone. Picking up the red coloured box, the male stared at in disgust before tossing it towards Dabi "Y'know damn well I don't like these shit covered biscuits."

"Disgrace, and you dare call me your personal demon?" Dabi fake gasped, putting a hand on his chest for extra effects.

Shrugging his shoulders, the albino turned off the console. "So, why are you guys here again?" Dabi asked this time, referring to the two college kids. "Nyeh, our semester break started yesterday." Toga simply answered, patting her best friend on the shoulder, only for him to jump on the sudden contact.

"Hey, I know! Let's play a family-friendly game!" The blonde chirped.

Silence.

"What, like King's Cup?" The anxious male college student spoke out, now feeling small as all eyes were on him.

"Yeah, but better."
----
"Everyone ready?" The female asked as all of them formed a circle, heaps of various flavoured Pocky was collected in the middle.

Some hums and faint 'yeah's could be heard. "Okey dokey, Shiggy, truth or dare?" Toga asked wiggling both her eyebrows and a pointing finger towards her cousin, to which he replied with a disgusted look. "Dare." The male had answered. He was feeling a little bit rebellious today.

"I dare you to play the pocky game with Dab!" The pigtailled girl immediately screeched, throwing the box and hitting bullseye again before standing up and dabbing.

She gave him a chocolate flavoured pocky.

"Here we go." The albino mumbled, pulling out a chocolate covered stick before biting the end.

The NEET's heart was beating too fast it felt like his heart could jump out of his chest at any second.

"You ready?" Turquoise eyes met red ones as the noirette bit on the stick. Shigaraki could only give out a slight nod before nibbling on the stick.

Crunch.
Crunch.
Hm?!

Slowly opening his eyes, Shigaraki immediately exploded once he realized how close the distance between the two of them were. Failing to keep his cool, the albino had dropped the snack which was only a few centimeter long.

"Drats! We failed!" Himiko cursed before falling on top of Jin's lap.

"Damn, not even a kiss, huh?" The noirette asked, teasing the mortal. "F-fuck off..." His mortal had answer with his face in his hands.

"Oh, I'd fuck you anytime, hun." The demon whispered in his ears, licking his lips, to which Tomura answered with a slap on the arm. "C'mon princess. We've got places to go." Dabi chuckled, picking up the shorter male with ease who only let out a series of 'let me go's.

"I guess they're fucking, huh?" Twice asked, looking down on his lap to see the girl still there. "Mmhm." Toga hummed before springing up and heading towards the front door.

"Twice, we gotta go! We can't distrupt their sweet, sexy love-making session!"

---
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
》hhhhere you goooo its bc todays pocky day i ggguesss,,,,

i miiiiiight go back to writing since im feeling a bit better so uhhh yea《