[7] You Have Me.

"Feeling better?" The demonic hellspawn asked as he opened the albino's door. There, he saw, the man-child, sprawled in his bed, looking like crap. It has been exactly two weeks since Shigaraki fell ill and the ravenette has been the one who took care of him, seeing as Toga already went back to her home and no one except the Satan himself was there to take care of him.

"I feel like absolute shit, but other than that, yeah I'm okay. My cold went away I suppose." Shigaraki replied, giving him a thumbs up. Dabi could barely hear the pale man's  response as his voice was muffled by the bedsheets.

"Y'know what's best to cure your shitty feelings?" The ravenette asked, leaning on the doorframe and the albino could only stare at him with a quizzical look on his face.

"What?" He had asked, his eyes squinting at the figure leaning on the doorframe. "You kissing me." That's it. Dabi is officially smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy.

"W-what...?!" The flustered male sputtered out, immediately sitting up. "I-I'm not playing your games...!" The Satan merely shrugged, a smug face evident on his face. "T'was just a mere suggestion, but alright." Dabi immediately absconded back to his room and shut the door behind him.

"Gosh. Rejection, huh?"
---
"Stupid Satan and his love of toying around with human emotions." The thin man angrily muttered, kicking his blanket angrily, the blush on his face yet to die down. Sighing, the male went to Dabi's room, knocking on the door. "Hey, you...okay?" Tomura hesitated.

"Ah, yeah I'm a-okay, what's up?" The Satan answered from inside his room. He didn't feel like talking with his mortal all of a sudden. "It's uh, 5 already. The time where we always take a walk outside?"

Ah, yes. The whole going-outside-trick that Dabi had pulled on the albino to get him out of his crummy apartment. They haven't done that for nearly a month. The Satan hesitated for a while before he decided that, yes, of course. Maybe this would fix his current situation at hand.

"I'll be ready in five minutes."
----
"So...What was your life back then, before you became like...this?" The ravenette asked to the shorter male, trying his best to dissolve the awkwardness in the air. The shorter male quietly fidgeted before deciding to answer.

"Y'see. My family is kinda rich, not to brag or anything." Tomura sighed. He really didn't want to recall his bad past, but he deserved to know. "I've got a total of six siblings. Me being the last one. The last AND the weakest, might I add. Of course, my... whole family beat the shit out of me. Every time I tried escaping every now and then but I was caught, and got an even worser punishment."

"You mean, abuse." The horned male corrected, cautiously eyeing the mortal. He noted that he had tears in his eyes. "Whatever. Anyway, when I was eleven, I was brought to a family gathering and that's when Toga...saved me? I mean, at least I had someone to vent to. She was understanding, for a kid her age back then. When I entered high school, I'd always visit Toga and her family, since her house was quite near my school back then. That was when my uncle found out about the whole abuse. He had took me under his wing and gave me the family love that I had missed out." The albino sighed, sitting on a nearby bench.

"But then, uncle...he told me to get out of the house, somewhere far away where no one can find me." Raising a brow, the Satan mused the albino to continue. "Apparently, my biological dad had sent out a threat to his own brother, my uncle to give me back. Petty, right?" Tomura half-heartedly chuckled, wiping the tears on his face. "You mortals are pathetic." The ravenette scoffed. "And then you found the crummy apartment and decided to live in it?" Dabi questioned, softly rubbing the shorter male's back in hopes of making him feel better. Feel a bit more safer, since he's his personal Satan and all.

"Spot on. And ever since then I don't make any human contact with anyone, with the exception of Toga and you? I don't think you even count as human." The albino chuckled before standing up. "Hey, let's go back before it's dark out."

Nodding his head, Dabi had a small smile on his face before joining this roommate. "Himiko told me something about you being suicidal and your parents evicted you out of their home. What about that?"

"Ah that? It was just a petty lie I instructed Toga to tell if anyone asked her about me." Tomura nervously chuckled, slightly scratching his cheek in embarrasment. Nodding his head in understanding, the immortal being softly petted the top of the albino's head. "You know, you have me, right? And that I'll always be there for you?"

"I know. I'm practically stuck with you, but I don't think I mind it."

----
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

》hhhhh,,, thank you sm for the votes and reads! honestly, i don't even think that people would enjoy this!! it means a lot for me tbh <3《