[9] Hell

"What do you want?" The ravenette hissed as soon as he saw his cursed father sitting on his throne, acting all high and mighty. "You pushed me away and then summoned me again? Isn't that like spitting and licking it back up?"

"Now, come on, Touya. Let us not settle things the hard way." The King cooed, smirking at his son's angered state. He knew what buttons needed to be pushed to anger him, and Dabi hated his supposed father for it.

"I'm not Touya. I'm Dabi, a hellspawn." The male spat, ready to rip the King's guts at any given moment. The ash-blonde archangel could only roll his eyes as he watched the second drama happening. "Come on now, Endeavour. Just get to the point."

"Right. Join me and we'll rule the land. Overthrow God. Is it not what you want?" Endeavour chuckled, staring down at his son. He looked pathetic, too kind for a hellspawn like him. He didn't deserve the throne anyway.

"Nay." Dabi denied, shaking his head. "Did going down to Earth made you this...weak?" It all happened in a flash. The ravenette immediately lunged towards the King but was stopped by the King's second-in-command.

"Hawks! Fuck off! He needs to be dead!"

"Calm your tits. He's immortal. You're immortal. I'm immortal. Everyone's immortal here. So sorry we aren't like your mortal." The archangel sarcastically apologised. Hearing the word 'your mortal' made Endeavour's blood boil. "So, you went and associated yourself with a mere mortal? Inexcusable!"

"I'm sick and tired of being immortal anyway." The horned male muttered, his voice coated with hate and anger. "I'm not joining your stupid association. I'm never returning to this god-awful family. It's your fault mom is in a horrible, terrible, no-good condition."

As Endeavour stood up, ready to gove his son hell, he was interrupted by his youngest son, none other than Shouto.

"Nii-san? You're back?" The bicoloured hair male asked, immediately rushing towards the elder brother. "Shouto. Get out of the way." The King's loud, booming voice echoed through the walls. Ignoring his father's orders, the younger of the two carried the Satan away from the King.
---
"How was Earth?" Shouto asked the elder, as if he was on a holiday. "I fucked up, bad." Was his only answer as he covered his face with his palms. Raising a brow in confusion, Shouto quietly mused the male to tell him about it.

"So, a mortal summoned me, I'm his personal demon, Hawks fucks everything up, I snapped and fuck everything up and now he's upset with me." Nodding, the younger demon quietly patted his brother's back. "You're not gonna run back to him?" Shouto's question left Dabi even more confused. Did he not hear what he just said?

"Enji's forcing me to stay here." The scarred male mumbled, refusing to call his father, dad. "Once I figure things out, I'm bailing out of Hell and staying in Earth."

"He's a power-hungry being." Shouto added, leaning towards his brother. "I could help. It's not like I have anything better to do. And maybe it's because I found someone who I like." His last sentence was barely above a whisper but the elder of the two managed to pick up on what the boy had said. He commented nothing about it though.

Slightly slouching, the ravenette stood up and let out a sigh of disappointment. He really did not want his beloved brother to get hurt just because of him. "I dunno. I'll find you if I need your help. See ya."

"Where are you going?" Shouto asked, standing up when his brother headed towards the door of his room.

"I've got a few things I need to do. It's gonna be somewhat messy."

After he left, Shouto swore he could feel his spine tingling. He didn't know which was scarier, the fact that he didn't know what his brother is up to or the fact that his brother's confidence was something else.