[13] My Feelings Are Fatal

"You're up and early?" That was the first thing that slipped from Dabi's mouth, seeing the white mophead on the couch. Sleepily trudging his way through the cleaner living room than before, the noirette sat beside the NEET when he didn't get a reply. Was he still sulking?

No, he wasn't. He was sleeping, cross-legged on the couch. How adorable, did he stay up like he used to do?; the satan thought with a snicker, softly squeezing the shorter male's hand.

If only he could go back to those days.

Sighing, the immortal stood up and put on a beanie for he was going out. If he was really sorry for his disappearance, he needed to make up for it, no? He'd bake a cake and maybe marathon some crappy romcoms with him, that was what his mom would do if he was upset over something, minus the crappy romcoms.

---

The albino woke up in a cold sweat from his nightmares. Ever since the immortal first left him, he would be suffering from the night terrors, the image so vivid to the point that he couldn't differenciate between reality and dream anymore.

"Dabi?" Crimson orbs darted in the tiny apartment, searching for his personal Satan. His nightmare was that the noirette had betrayed him.

He wouldn't do that...
...Right?

---

"H-hey, idiot, you okay?"

The albino's eyes fluttered open when he heard his favourite person's voice. He fell asleep when waiting for him, how long was he out.

"Th-the fuck you doing..." Shigaraki silently muttered, now accessing the situation.

Dabi was carrying him.
Bridal-style.

"You fell asleep on the front door." The noirette explained, rolling his eyes then dropping the shorter male on his bed.

"What time is it, where did you go?" The man-child asked, holding the taller man's arm as he was about to leave.A migraine was starting to form on his head, most likely due to the stress of his nightmares.

"Nineteen zero three." The horned male reply, reading from his phone. "As for the second question, can't tell you, it's a secret."

Grumbling, the NEET pulled the Satan with him on his bed. "Well then, you're sleeping with me tonight." The albino murmured, taking a whiff of the immortal's scent. It was musky with a hint of sweetness in it. "Hey..." Shigaraki drowsily called out to the still-frozen man. "Are you sure you're a Satan and not an Incubus...?" After that question, the mortal immediately fell asleep on the hellspawn.

He couldn't do anything, for Shigaraki had trapped him in a hug. He knew that the albino hadn't gotten much sleep as of late so he just let it be. As long as this man is happy, he's also happy.

----
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
》i havent updated this in 4 days but it felt like ages hahhahaha;;;;

i swear im not lazy, i hadn't much inspiration to write, explains the short chapter;;;

oh also, i made a stand-alone angst aizawa fic. would be cool if yall checked it out.《