[10] Comfort

As soon as Toga saw her cousin's caller ID on her phone, she knew something was up because for one, the NEET never bothered to use his phone unless he needed something or there was an emergency.

"Uh, sorry, Jin, gotta go." The blonde smiled apologetically, showing off her fangs. Her friend could only let out strangled noises as he tried his bestest to stop his teenaged friend.

"Y-you're just leaving me?" The male stuttered out.
---
Toga ended up taking the anxious man with her.

"So, what's this emergency, if you don't mind me asking?" Jin asked as they stepped inside the train. They still have three stops before they arrive to Shigaraki's house.

"Ah, long story short, my cousin got dumped by a hell spawn." The blonde explained, twirling her bangs.

"...What?"
---
"Yo Shiggy, I'm here." Toga called out, kicking his apartment door down. There, in all his glory, was Shigaraki, in the middle of the room with heaps of used tissues circling around him. Jin could only look at the albino in pity.

"That cursed demon left me, even went as far as saying that promises were meant to be broken." The NEET hiccuped, his eyes already red and puffy from his crying. He already has no more tears left to cry.

"Um, are you, by chance, Shigaraki Tomura?" A mysterious voice came out of a nowhere. Looking up, said male noticed a horned bicoloured male staring at the miserable young male.

"That would be me." The pale young adult responded, standing up. The unknown male was quite shorter than himself, oddly. "My brother, Dabi, said that he was sorry and that he'd be back here. Soon." The horned male read out from a piece of paper before clicking his tongue. "Excuse me, how rude of me. My name is Todoroki Shouto. Brother of To--Err, Dabi. My brother was summoned by the king Todoroki Enji and is thinking of plans to escape from Hell." The younger demon explained with a nod of his head.

"Sorry, huh?" Shigaraki scoffed before plopping down on the couch, forgetting about Toga and Jin's presence.

"He also says that he cherishes the time spent with you together." Shouto said with a smile. Tomura was silenced and could only blink at the young demon.

"Welp, thanks for your time. 'Till we meet again."

The bicolored demon turned around and vanished in thin air, making the trio stare at the air in shock.

"D-did I just saw a demon...?" Jin mumbled helplessly. This was all too much for him to handle. He thought it was probably the aftermath of befriending Toga.

"C'mon Twice, he's probably snapped out of it." The blonde whispered, closing the door behind her.

"...He really does care for me, huh?"

Tears flowed out from Tomura's eyes, but this time it was tears of happiness.

---
AUTHOR'S NOTES:

》Oof, short chapter but have this i guess《