ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ᴅɪᴇ yᴏᴜɴɢ // 𝐝𝐮�...

Door splashaesthetic

"What's your advice about life?" "Live Fast, Die Young." She said low. "Life taught me that in mere seconds w... Meer

1 - and you're not included
2 - do you like it better standing at the entry of a record store?
3 - don't forget to scream her name as you jerk off
4 - anywhere, as long as i'm with you
5 - is that a dare?
6 - i need you
7 - as you wish my lady
8 - you just don't seem to leave my mind
9 - things change
10 - i've got you
11 - the best album of the year
12 - but they never die, as my love for you never will
13 - i'll race death
14 - just like an angel
15- make love to you
16 - for much lame, cheesy and cliché as it sounds
17 - it isn't a goodbye, it's an i'll see you later
18 - i need you here
19 - to the moon and back
20 - i wish you weren't the only one
21 - i'm yours, all yours
22 - just being the best best thing in my life
23 - you're the reason I'm the happiest girl alive
24 - you're going to be big duff mckagan
25 - you're the only thing worth in my life
26 - you're giving me these reasons to hang up on you on the phone
27 - i never wanted to adore you
28 - first concert of many
29 - just a little patience
30 - you don't love me anymore
31 - we need to talk
32 - i was afraid
33 - it's time for you to know the full story
34 - i'm proud of you too, my love
35 - welcome home baby girl

36 - forever, my love

693 22 8
Door splashaesthetic

Heather's pov

Pink marble floors, large rooms, big white windows and tall ceilings. Everything feels like a dream.

It's just so big, everything around me that I feel so tiny. It's not a house nor a mansion, it feels like a fucking palace as Duff gives me a guided tour through the long hallways.

Wrapping my head around the idea of living here it's not easy. It's unreal.

The love of my life explained how this is going to the our home until the end of times and my chest explodes as tears ran down my flushed cheeks.

All the rooms and hallways are empty, nothing to fill them to look smaller. Duff said every piece of furniture is going to be chosen by me.

"This is the last room." The bleached blond says in front of white double doors. "Our room." The doors are opened and it's just like the rest of the house.

A giant room, with glass doors to a balcony and a set of double white doors and other alone beside. In the middle of the room is a mattress.

"It's from my old bed. I already brought all my stuff from my old apartment." Duff explains, seeing me looking at the mattress.

"Why did you brought your old mattress?" I laugh softly and he gets closer to me, his hands resting on my waist smoothly, inviting my body to his.

"Because as we still have no furniture we need somewhere to sleep, right?" He says, his voice low, almost in a whisper and I only nod in reply before connecting our lips. His were just so welcoming and calling for me.

After a few kisses, Duff continues the tour through our new bedroom. It feel good to say our bedroom. It gets that funny sensation on the pit of my stomach that leaves a smile on my face.

"This is the closet." He says, opening the double doors revealing a giant closet. On the floor, a bunch of boxes and suitcase are spread out. "Sorry for the mess, I didn't know where else to put my stuff. We'll get that fixed later." We move to the next door that reveals a bathroom. It's big. Double sink, a large mirror above, a bathtub that's not that small in the middle of the bathroom and a shower in the left corner.

"Duff I... I have no words." I manage to say, amazed with the house he just showed me. Every detail of it it's unbelievable, almost out of reach.

"Shh, you haven't seen the best part." Duff tells me with a smile, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the bathroom.

The balcony door is opened and I'm astounded with a breathtaking view.

The blue ocean waves curl up and hit the sand softly as the sun starts hiding behind it. The sunset painting the sky a beautiful palette of warm colors from red, orange yellow and pink.

You can also see the beautiful backyard with a swimming pool and a well treated garden.

"It's so beautiful Michael..." I say in a whisper, starstrucked with everything and all the emotions this man is making me feel.

"Oh yeah, I haven't shown you the backyard, let's see." As he's about to start walking inside, I grab his hand, stopping him.

"No."

"You don't wanna go see it?" He asks confused and I look up at him.

"No, not right now." I shake my head. "Kiss me."

Duff only smiles downs at me, his hands on my cheeks softly and our lips meet.

It's almost overwhelming, but so empowering at the same time. And I just can't get enough from this man. I just love him so much that it doesn't matter where we are.

If it's in a million of dollars house in one of the richest parts of Los Angeles or in a small apartment with one room in a building without an elevator.

I'm happy either way, I just need him by my side.

The kiss breaks apart and we smile at each other, our bodies so close but it never feel close enough. "Are you happy?" He asks. "Do you like the house?"

"Duff, I would be equally happy if we were in my apartment. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy.

"So you didn't like the house?" The smile on his lips fades slightly.

"No silly." But mine never does. I just don't seem to be able to stop smiling when he's around. "I fucking love the house and I can't wait to be living here with you."

"We start already today." The smile is back on his lips and I kiss him. Softly but full of passion, a burning desire on the tip of my tongue and the pit of my stomach.

The lust growing and blooming as the kiss gets heated. His hands roaming around my hips and back while my own grip on his white half button shirt.

I love when he wears it. It just looks so good on him, but I want it off.

Not being able to contain myself, I moan into his mouth. The touch of his fingertips against my skin is fire and I can feel it tickling between my legs.

His lips meet my neck and kiss the exposed skin. It's so delicate but at the same time rough. We are so needy for one another, it can be felt that in the movements but we move together so smoothly and in synchrony.

"Make love to me." I say, my eyes close and my fingers tangled in his hai.

"You don't need to ask twice."

Duff's pov

Laid down on the mattress, only a white sheet that I found in one of the boxes in the closet covering our naked bodies and the moon illuminating the room poorly, but leaving a magical atmosphere around.

What just happened felt like a dream, but it was so real at the same time. The movements, the touches, the moans and groans, the tears and the sweat. The sweet nothings whispered and the words carrying just as much love as our bodies moving in synchrony.

Heather and I are finally moving in together. Officially. No more sleeping overs at her house with me rushing over my apartment to grab a few of clothes to stay with her one or two more nights.

Before we broke up back in January, Heather mentioned it once, for me to move to her place permanently. With boxes with all my stuff to her small apartment when at the time I could afford something a bit better for both of us.

We talked about it, but she didn't really liked that idea. She said she wanted to live with me, but in her apartment. We were happy that way.

The subject was never touched again, neither was the one about me moving in with her. We didn't have time to discuss it again because we broke up.

But none of that matters now. We are together. She's here with me, and we are both happy. I can see she's happy.

Looking over at her, I can't help but smile. She makes me the happiest man alive. And I want her by my side forever. I just can't see a life where she's not in it.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, and she looks at me, smiling. I can't help but melt at the sight in front of me. "I was thinking in ordering chinese?"

"Chinese sounds great." My hand lands on her cheek and she leans into my touch, the smile of her lips soft and her eyes closed. So beautiful.

"I'm going downstair to make the order then."

"No, don't leave me." Heather whines and I sit up on the mattress, looking for my boxers.

"I'll be back in 10." Leaning over her, I peck her lips, but she's not satisfied with a simple peck, so both her hands rest on cheeks, pulling me closer to her.

Nine or ten kisses later, I manage to escape her grip and dress my boxers to come downstairs and order our food.

When I come back upstairs, Heather is sat on the mattress, the white sheet wrapped down around her perfect body and a cigarette is burning between her delicate fingers.

Sitting beside her, I leave a soft kiss behind her ear to which she reacts with a 'hmm'.

My heart starts beating fast and it gets a little bit hard to breath as I start debating if this is the right moment to make the biggest move of my life or if I should wait a little bit longer.

I study her for a moment and how angelic she looks. Out of this world, she is an angel that fell from the skies and I was fortunate for her to fall right into my arms.

The love of my life is looking out of the window, her eyes focused on the moon and I don't think about it much longer, my hand reaching for the pile of clothes that appeared beside the mattress.

Almost forgetting how to breath, my hand finds what it was looking for inside the pocket of my jeans. My eyes never leaving her figure, my hand falls on my lap.

What I'm holding right now feels ten times bigger hat this house I bought for her, and it just so small that fits on the palm of my hand.

I watch her smashing the cigarette butt on the ashtray that I also found in a box somewhere in the closet and decide that it's time.

Getting on my knee beside her, I call her name, getting her attention. "Heather."

She turns to face me, her smile is quickly replaced with a surprised expression. "Duff..." She lets out a gasp, confusion and shock all together.

"Heather." My hand behind my back tightens the grip around the little velvet box. "You are the love of my life. I've known that since the day you almost refused to include me in your unknown plans. I remember seeing working around the bar and getting astonished by you. I remember thinking to myself 'wow, that's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life'. Those six months away from you, not being able to see you, nor even call you to listen to your voice, were the worst times of my life. I don't wanna go through that ever again. I don't wanna live a life where you're not beside me." taking a second to breath, I close my eyes, trying to fight back the tears. It's now. Opening my eyes and looking at her, I see Heather already crying, both her hands covering her mouth and nose. "So... Heather." A tear falls down my cheek and I reveal the box, opening it. "Will you marry me?"

She doesn't say anything, tears still running down her face, making my heart beat faster than ever. Kneeling in front of me, Heather grabs my face and kisses me, passionately. I'm caught off guard, almost letting the box fall on the floor and I wrap my arms around her, pulling her body closer to mine.

When the kiss breaks apart, I look at her with glossy eyes. "Is that a yes?"

"Yes!" The blonde wraps her arms around me, kissing me again. I will never get tired of this. It feels right. Just as right as playing music. Maybe even more.

I can see our future together. Marrying, having kids, grandkids. Everything this life has to offer I wanna do it, I wanna do it with her.

"Yes?" I ask again, just to make sure I'm not dreaming.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

I take the ring from the box and slide it slowly on her finger. It looks so good on her.

"It's so pretty, Duff..." Her smile is wide and she looks down at the ring on her finger.

Holding both her hands in mine, I feel my heart getting warmer. "Heather."

"Michael." It always feel even more real when she calls me by my name.

"Be mine forever."

"Forever, my love."

"Forever."

THE END

a/n: yes, this is really the end of Life Fast, Die Young.

i hope you liked the book just as much as I liked and enjoyed to write it. I don't know if this was the ending you were expecting, but i think it fits. 

It was a journey to write this book, and to be honest with you, I never thought i would be able to finish, but I'm so glad I did it. 

Writing Heather's and Duff's story was a long journey but i enjoyed it so much. They are such a sweet couple. 

I'm still debating on the epilogue. If you really want me to write it, comment and if I see most of you guys want it, I'll write it. If not, this is the last chapter of Live Fast, Die Young. 

I'm not sure if I'll ever write another GNR story, if not, it was great having you as readers, I love you all and your comments. If you haven't check my other GNR stories, although i don't like them that much. 16 year old me wrote some pretty cringy stuff. 

I love you all <3

stay sexy
~Splash

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 29 19
Young people...young problems. Everyone has something and nothing at the same time. Nowadays, we have to learn to live with everything that happens...
4.8K 132 41
Times are tough for me, expectations are higher and life gets tougher. And I have someone in mind. When I finally say that I'm done with him. Am I? A...
111K 4.2K 50
I won't tell you that the world matters nothing, or the world's voice, or the voice of society. They matter a good deal. They matter far too much. Bu...
9.4K 151 42
Youve had a traumatic childhood or technically, LIFEHOOD. Now you die and have to try to live through a new hell hole.. GOOD LUCK!