The Badboy and The Badgirl

By Jazzy_CC

(Isabella) She's bad,cold,and doesn't take nobodies SH*T. Did I also mention that's she's one of the top figh... More

Chapter 0 (characters)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

1.3K 33 3
By Jazzy_CC

(Warning this chapter has a lot of cussing in it so I'm telling you now if you don't like it skip it)

Isabellas POV

I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything but I'm really pissed the fuck off.

So it's been 2 weeks since the new girl Nicole came to our school. I met her and she seemed cool. Keyword seemed.

Then 5 days later she's stealing my friends away from me and winding me glares.

Soon my friends started hanging out with her everyday. It was like she put them on a spell to stick around her.

The only person that was by my side was Alona. She noticed it too.

The others would still talk to me but it would only be small conversation until Nicole comes.

I was currently standing at my locker putting my books in when I heard someone start to make an announcement.

It was the bitch (Nicole)

"Hey guys I just wanted to say I'm throwing a party tonight and your all invited to it". She said which made everybody but me yell in happiness.

If you are wondering what I am currently wearing, I am wearing Levi's shirt with light blue ripped jeans.

I was about to shut my locker when someone shut it for me. It was Alona.

"Hey"she said while giving me a big long hug.

I said hey back.

"Did you hear the stank booty ass bitch announcement". She asked and looked disgusted as she said it.

"Yes unfortunately ". I said.

"So you think we should go". She asked.

"I guess". I said to look up to find out we were walking into class.
---------------------------
Me and Alona were at my house... yes my house because I just felt like sleeping here a couple of nights.

We were getting ready to go to the bitches party.

10 years later.... I'm just kidding but it sure did feel like it. We were finally dressed.

Alona was wearing a black dress that had the top of her chest out and see through in the middle.

I had on a plain blue dress that had a low v neck whatever it's called.

We looked good.

We got in the car and soon arrived at the house. The house was big but it wasn't as big as my house.

We could already hear the loud music from outside.

We walked in and I immediately smell ass mixed with sweat mixed with alcohol. The worst smell ever.

20 minutes passed and we were all in a circle about to play truth or dare.

"Alright who wants to go first". The bitch asked.

This dude named D'anthony raised his hand.

We were half way through the game when it was Aces turn.

He picked dare.

"I dare you to kiss me on the lips". The bitch asked while smirking my way.

I swear if there weren't people in this room I would kill her.

They were leaning in and I started sweating which I didn't seem to know why.

As soon as they were about to kiss someone named D'anthony shouted that we should play never have I ever. They quickly jumped away while she sent me an evil glare.

I gave her one back and suddenly let out a huge breath that I didn't even notice I was holding.

Of course Nicole went first.

But got caught off again when someone yelled never have I ever had sex.

Everybody took a shot and I was the last one and everybody started looking at me.

"Aww is little Bella a virgin". The bitch said trying to embarrass me but it only made me smirk.

"First of all you stank booty ass bitch, you didn't give me a motherfucking chance to take my damn shot and no I'm not a got damn virgin" I said while taking my shot.

While everyone was still shocked about what I said I grabbed Alonas hand and walked out the house to the car.
-------------------------
It was the next day and Alona had slept at my house so right now we were getting dressed for school.

Alona's outfit

Isabella's outfit

We left the house and started are way to school.

We arrived at school.
---------------------------
The day went by really quick and it was lunch time.

Alona and I were sitting at the usual table with the others when Ace and Nicole started walking up to our table.

She had a bruise on her face and Ace was stumping toward me.

"Why the fuck would you hit Nicole". He said to ME.

I was just tired of everybody's shit. I was about to say something but Alona beat me to it.

"SHE DIDN'T HIT HER AT ALL HOW WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO HIT HER IF SHE WAS WITH ME ALL YESTERDAY AND I THINK THAT YOUR A STUPID ASS BOOTY BITCH FOR THINKING SHE DID THAT AND NOW ALL OF SUDDEN YALL HAVE BEEN IGNORING US SINCE THAT BITCH GOT HERE AND NOW WANNA START BLAMING SHIT ON ISABELLA WHEN SHE DIDN'T DO SHIT TO HER. SO WHEN THAT STANK BOOTY ASS BITCH TURN HER BACK ON ALL YALL DON'T COME TO US CRYING AND ASK FOR HELP CAUSE WE AREN'T HELPING NONE OF YALL BITCHES.

Alona got done and grabbed my hand and pulled me out the cafeteria.

Great someone was probably taking a video and was now posting it.

Can my life get any worse
____________________________________
Hey guys how was y'all day?
Don't forget to vote,comment,and follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 286 71
Dylan Caldwell is a gang leader. SHE is 16. That's right folks! A female gang leader! Woohoo! Dylan meets the school badboy Ryder Lynch and they find...
15M 433K 57
19 year old Ray gets abused by her foster parents that don't want anything to do with her. She's in her fourth year of university planning to become...
752K 17.6K 36
THIS WAS WRITTEN IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SO THE WRITING WILL BE BAD. READ AT UR OWN RISK 🚩 "If I tell you..we might never talk again." I whisper, he appare...
1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...